WTF PVP servers?

mm2000
mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Chronicles
I have come to a conclusion that PVP servers are just pointless.

It have nothing to do with PK. I have come across so much failures it is not even funny.

World chat... it is worse than on a PVE server, I am tired of this garbage
More QQing... It rather annoys me when someone is QQing
Players having less skills... I seen an assassin using a sword...
Prices... its just terrible, 50k+ for a crappy cloak of of blaze? (level 37 cape) 320k for a decent one. I see more greed on a PVP server... This alone makes me want to go back on my own server
West gate horror... I can't even play thanks to RPKers clogging up against newer player and i can't move without lagging! I'm not even 30 yet on a PVP server and it was clogged in west gate!!

AND THIS IS ON LOST CITY SERVER, I DO NOT WANT TO TRY HARSHLANDS WHICH IS NO DOUBT THE WORST SERVER OF ALL. SORRY PEOPLE I JUST HATE THE PVP SERVERS NOW b:angry

/endrant
Post edited by mm2000 on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cool story bro

Stay on HT then with your wiz...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hi there Yulk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hi there Yulk

b:angry Don't ruin it this early b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • mm2000
    edited August 2010
    cool story bro

Stay on HT then with your wiz...b:bye

well i only have a wizard... i tried another wiz on pvp server, to try some world pvp. But omg

and i do know yulk, but i'm not him
  • Drakeclaw - Dreamweaver
    Drakeclaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Then move to a different server ain't difficult mate and its not hard to earn lvls back if you put the effort in.

Oh and if you hate QQing so much then why come on here QQing about QQing and PvP servers? b:victory
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    mm2000 wrote: »
    I have come to a conclusion that PVP servers are just pointless.

I've been saying for years that PvP in general, on all games, is pointless... but no one ever listens (or cares).
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    pvp makes the game fun, on a pve server you just kill mobs i mean how fun is that? if you dont like getting pked dont go on a pvp server. and ofc it would be liek that on lc, its a death trap, but thats what makes it fun b:chuckle

edit:
    you cant say the server sucks until you play it, only true harshlanders can complain about how it sucks! roflmao
  • mm2000
    edited August 2010
    pvp makes the game fun, on a pve server you just kill mobs i mean how fun is that? if you dont like getting pked dont go on a pvp server. and ofc it would be liek that on lc, its a death trap, but thats what makes it fun b:chuckle

edit:
    you cant say the server sucks until you play it, only true harshlanders can complain about how it sucks! roflmao

I am tired of the prices on pvp servers... too many greedy people. And I can't even move with huge crowds, I wanted to PVP, its not about getting killed... but I can't even play because of lags from crowds and ridiculous prices. and your a veno, untamed classes have it easy even in lags ... us squishies have to kite and stun lock. On top of that, my computer is sensitive!