Genies

Holy_Gauze - Heavens Tear
Holy_Gauze - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cleric
Greetings all! As a new cleric I am wondering what are the best genie skills for a cleric? I have a Disipline but no stats or affinity put into it yet until I get some feedback on what I should get. TY all ^_^

P.S. Sorry if there is already a topic about this.
Post edited by Holy_Gauze - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear
    TeresaSyri - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've personally found that it's useful to have both holy path and later on when you and your genie are high level enough (I think 45 or 50ish?) cloud eruption. Holy path for obvious reasons, since it helps you run faster and therefore keep up with everyone else (all those fast runners like barbs and bms lol). Cloud eruption will be especially useful when you need chi for things like BB. During dungeon runs, particularly FF when you're in your 80s and up, you'll be holy pathing and BBing quite a lot, and the veno wont always be able to send you chi. So it's good to plan ahead and have cloud eruption just in case.

Other than that, I think the initial zeal skill is good to have for pulling mobs when you're solo, but that may just be me. Other than that, I think the skills are pretty up in the air. I like having extreme poison on my genie but others may prefer the skills that add crit strike rate or will protect you from all damage for a short time. I can't remember all the names atm since I'm typing this from work lol...

but I hope that will help give you some idea. Maybe others will have good suggestions too. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -Absolute Domain: to save your ****
    -Holy Path: to run faster
    -Extreme Poison: to kill faster
    -Cloud Eruption: to get chi faster
    -Second Wind or Tree of Protection: to heal you when you cant yourself
    -Frenzy: for events b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Trash that genie and get a zeal. Get holy path, cloud eruption, rainbow blessing, and second wind or tree of protection.

Maybe a 5th skill if you're LP do you well :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3