To the Venos

Options
2»

Comments

• Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    rare pets are worth shiieet..xD lol all venos can be rich if they work for it..on easy way. like grind mats that sold for good price,herbs,mats.

im a veno..xD and made 60m+ just by do nothing..lol xD so yeah u can be rich by have luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • SeaStorm - Heavens Tear
    SeaStorm - Heavens Tear Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    About 10 or so lvls back I ran across a snow hare by accident decided to grab it for a friend that had started a veno. Just before the tame pet finished a mid-20s veno came up and killed it. I was then told that since I was just going to sell it for cash and they wanted one to fight with they killed it.

Since I was rarely in that area and knew that the spawn was every hour I was a bit shocked cause I would have expected that type of attitude with the 12 hr spawns. But oh well...did get an apology when I told them why I was actually trying to catch it...but sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask. I probably would have given the egg to her and waited for another spawn if she had.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dystery - Sanctuary
    Dystery - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    First, you don't need a rare pet : nearly all of them (but the piggy) have a better common counterpart (and NO : the kowlin is not a good lurer). There are many guides about these.
    And piggy is the only true air Tank, but you will have little use of an air tank...
    So, rare pets are a luxury.

Then, the main pb about most ppl trying to get a rare pet for them is that they want an easy taming : they don't wanna camp during hours to know when they spawn, they don't wanna compete, they don't wanna go on forum for informations, and so on... It's for that kind of ppl that we, rare pet hunters, tame them and sell at high price.
    As a proof.... just ask ppl if they have windrage essences.

Eventually, if you really want, you'll have. I have met many venos trying to get a rare pets... those of little will were usually the ones complaining. Those who just remained silent and kept trying eventually get the one they are looking for. And I know of a few venos (don't look at me!) who happened to give the pet they just tamed to someone they kept seeing failing. Means : if you really want one and invest time and will in it, you'll always get what you want, sooner or later. If you don't, then you don't deserve either.

AS another proof: I got all the rare pets I own (but the armorer bear) with only one -3% channeling item (the sword from supply stash). And I got them while competiting against ppl lile Evga, VenonMatron, KittenSparks, and so on... all of them were far better geared than I was. Now I have -37% channeling gear, but I keep failing a lot, and sometimes against poorly geared venos.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    @ OP: This is a game (which is competitive), if you don't like games: don't play.

Otherwise: I should let others win Nien Event, I should do Nirvana runs, and TT for nothing. I should bend over for you and thank you for it. -nty!

btw, I've never tamed a rare pet or even attempted it.

For once i have to agree with you here.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR