Oracle to 103

pkerfairfax
pkerfairfax Posts: 49 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
I know you can use hyper stones but about x18 once a day. How much do you think it'll cost to Oracle to 103?b:laugh

Give me good answers please and which Oracles, thanksb:laugh.
Post edited by pkerfairfax on

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    it cost 14 mil to oracle from 30-70, from 70-80 it cost 20 mil... from 80-103 it could easily cost half a billion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    it cost 14 mil to oracle from 30-70, from 70-80 it cost 20 mil... from 80-103 it could easily cost half a billion

Wow, soooo cheap!!!!!!!b:dirty
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1,174,028,185 total EXP for level 1-103. Level 80 is 35,025,492 total EXP. Thus, around 1.139 billion EXP for 80-103.

Using Oracle VIIIs at 29k EXP each, that's about 39276 Oracles. Each one costs 4.5 Tokens of Luck, and gives back 17k coins, so net cost of each is around 30k or so. 30k times 39276 is 1,178,280,000 coin. That's 1.178 billion coin.

Half a billion can probably get you to 102 though.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The failure you'll become when you actually do that = priceless.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    The failure you'll become when you actually do that = priceless.

Asmo, say I was to start a new server aye? The PvP one that PWI are releasing. I want to power-level in a few weeks and +10 my armours, +12 my nirvana wep (Which i'll have in the first two weeks). Getting to 35-103 is pretty cheap so i'll do that, thank you. b:victory

PS: Me far from noobish
  • Drakeclaw - Dreamweaver
    Drakeclaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So you want to soar to high lvls without expericing the game? Yeah some game.

Honestly Oracles are jokes people with a mind and balls reach high lvls without oracles and hyper xp.

Just PWE milking you for everything you have.

Play the game don't finish it in one week >_>
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    So you want to soar to high lvls without expericing the game? Yeah some game.

Honestly Oracles are jokes people with a mind and balls reach high lvls without oracles and hyper xp.

Just PWE milking you for everything you have.

Play the game don't finish it in one week >_>

But why can't I finish it in one week?b:cry
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you can if you want.. seems a bit frellin pointless though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • KareszPsych - Heavens Tear
    KareszPsych - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Asmo, say I was to start a new server aye? The PvP one that PWI are releasing. I want to power-level in a few weeks and +10 my armours, +12 my nirvana wep (Which i'll have in the first two weeks). Getting to 35-103 is pretty cheap so i'll do that, thank you. b:victory

PS: Me far from noobish

Might as well just roll on a private server then, it would be free at least b:shutup
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @op: Thanks for keeping this game F2P for the rest of us. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I wonder if reach lv 105 that way is cheaper than getting a warsoul ?
    Nah, nah . . don't goes to conclusion that i am want to do it and i am not going to say something bad to people who do it that way.
    Especially because nothing special gained . . just wondering.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Stupid troll is stupid.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I love when the ragers come and post things like.

1."your noob cause I cant afford to power level like you"(People keep it free to play for you, unless he was a pro merchant and is using pure coinsb:victory)

2."you fail cause you did not experience the game"(Did you ever stop and think maybe he already did that and is just rerolling now?)

3."you will fail cause you wont know your class"(I wont even bother touching on this)

Overall I dont think it is right to criticize someone because they decide to poor some money(or coins) into this game to level their character. I mean I guarantee if most the players had the money to level or +12 their gear. be coins or gold, they would probably do it to.

Ps:This is not a QQ post, it is just and observation postb:avoid
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why am I seeing 'new PvP server' everywhere? I can't find the announcement.

Proof or troll xD
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010

stuff

I laugh when horrible trolls successfully troll and get actual responses.

eyem gonna oraclez 2 105zzzz!!!111! Howz do u do eeet?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010

It takes skillb:cool
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oracling is stupid. I can easily gain 12M Exp soloing FCC for the cost of 5 minutes on my hyper, uncharmed, 50 crab meat jiaozis, and 80K repairs.

In about 10 FCC runs, I've gotten about 9 FCC drops; 2 of them being gold weapons, one of them being green weapon, and the other 6 were armor/ornaments.

I've actually profited off FCC as hard as it is to believe soloing. Made 40M or so at the expense of about 5M-10M.

Why oracle and waste money when it's slower and waste of money?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oracling is stupid. I can easily gain 12M Exp soloing FCC for the cost of 5 minutes on my hyper, uncharmed, 50 crab meat jiaozis, and 80K repairs.

In about 10 FCC runs, I've gotten about 9 FCC drops; 2 of them being gold weapons, one of them being green weapon, and the other 6 were armor/ornaments.

I've actually profited off FCC as hard as it is to believe soloing. Made 40M or so at the expense of about 5M-10M.

Why oracle and waste money when it's slower and waste of money?
    You h4x.

Out of all the FC runs I've done all the way from 78 to 100 I've only seen about 10 green drops, all of which were ****, and 1 gold drop, which was an evasion necklace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This image has now become relevant
    2010-022.jpg
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol, gratz on lvl100 the hard way.
  • pkerfairfax
    edited August 2010
    This image has now become relevant
    2010-022.jpg

b:chuckle
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010

Your calling me a troll? Just because I said something logical?Well if that is the case well then im sorry to have offended you.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010

1."your noob cause I cant afford to power level like you"(People keep it free to play for you, unless he was a pro merchant and is using pure coinsb:victory)

2."you fail cause you did not experience the game"(Did you ever stop and think maybe he already did that and is just rerolling now?)

3."you will fail cause you wont know your class"(I wont even bother touching on this)

Overall I dont think it is right to criticize someone because they decide to poor some money(or coins) into this game to level their character. I mean I guarantee if most the players had the money to level or +12 their gear. be coins or gold, they would probably do it to.

Ps:This is not a QQ post, it is just and observation postb:avoid
    good point.
    For that u win a manditory squad of oraclers, a diff. set each time for each dungeon u enter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Too much to bother. After 100, all that exp just for one extra level could make so many genies. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    b:cute
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    good point.
    For that u win a manditory squad of oraclers, a diff. set each time for each dungeon u enter.

Can I use my prize now please, I have to gather a few more mats for my TT90 leggings and shoesb:thanks.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I would oracle if I didnt have pets to manage.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Can I use my prize now please, I have to gather a few more mats for my TT90 leggings and shoesb:thanks.
    dont forget to take 10 or so GAs lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • masternavid
    masternavid Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dude, just hyper. Why would you even use Oracles?

FC and Hyper
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013

FC and Hyper
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

masternavid replied to a message that was 3 years 2 months 13 days 17 hours 59 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2013

FC and Hyper

Dude are you trying to set a new record ? Second 3 years old topic that you reply to..
    Come back to some more recent stories b:surrender
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
This discussion has been closed.