-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All the bugs fixed

TW Changed back it used to be (none of this mirages ****)

Old good UI back (none of this GIANT TEXT THATS ALL IN YOUR FACE)

Uhhh thats all I can think of right now
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Anni packs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure packs will be there in some form b:thanks
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hopefully not useless ****... like this thread for example. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm sure packs will be there in some form b:thanks

O.o'
    Mraochan must be some sort of.....mind reader/seer.
    D:
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Extreeme - Lost City
    Extreeme - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs and some more packs.b:surrender
    Keep on troli'n.b:victory
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    All the bugs fixed

well at least you can resize chat text
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Hopefully not useless ****... like this thread for example. b:bye

Just trying to get some lolz, sorry Dan b:victory
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    All the bugs fixed

I agree with this. Any one of these alone would be a huge improvement imo. I have my doubts, heh
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm sensing some sort of PK nerf coming.....b:shocked

...since TW is blahhhhhh now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear10
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear10 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    A graphical "bug" will be introduced which turns all the rain effects yellow. PWE will continue trying to convince us they're not taking a giant **** on their players.
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    A graphical "bug" will be introduced which turns all the rain effects yellow. PWE will continue trying to convince us they're not taking a giant **** on their players.

lol C/LLlE b:chuckle

Your post count says 2 o.O
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    New Fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Who cares. Chances are it's going to make things suck even more.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs, packs and some more packs.b:surrender

That seems right... can you guess which pack though? Anni packs shouldn't be due for another week!

Also, new bugs introduced next patch... don't know wat, but you can rest assured new patches always brings new bugs of some sort
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Take a minute, think about all weird bug that you wouldn t want to see in game got 99.99% chance to be thinking of what maint. will bring
  • Drakeclaw - Dreamweaver
    Drakeclaw - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Probably something which will make everyone QQ because oh look thats what the PWI community does. Anyway... it will most likely be a pack of some type.

And for the love of Pan Gu the text really isn't that big (apart from the genie xp bar lol)
    you just need to except the change its no big deal. TW was changed for a fair enough reason also so quit whining you big babies! b:angry
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Probably something which will make everyone QQ because oh look thats what the PWI community does. Anyway... it will most likely be a pack of some type.

And for the love of Pan Gu the text really isn't that big (apart from the genie xp bar lol)
    you just need to except the change its no big deal. TW was changed for a fair enough reason also so quit whining you big babies! b:angry

Other than actually giving me a headache, my only issue is with the UI is that nothing was wrong with the old one, so why change it when there are tons of other things that we've been patiently waiting on for a long time... I asked where the thread was where all the people were complaining about the old UI, I got a GM response: no one was complaining... So >< Why not just make a switch to choose which font? Not like it takes up more space on the server lol The item linking is great. It is a big deal when you've been looking at the same font for 1.5 years.

/2cents
  • Amrynn - Archosaur
    Amrynn - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    New PvP server please!

I seriously doubt they will anytime soon,so....probably more packs, 'bug fixes' which will bring more bugs b:surrender the usual
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    New PvP server please!

So, you want to abandon an empty server to go to a new empty server. That's brilliant logic on your behalf. b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm hoping for free anni flight mount hehe, events scaling to level ranges, TW pay or at least old bidding system brought back, some new way of many money legitimately in game (since DQ nerf), more events like the horse race to give event boutique rewards, some UI fixes, and thats all that immediately comes to mind...

what will we get? no answers to any problems further than the "we are looking into it" ****, and more sales to inflate gold prices :) b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Amrynn - Archosaur
    Amrynn - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So, you want to abandon an empty server to go to a new empty server. That's brilliant logic on your behalf. b:victory

Yeah pretty much b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    /inb4lock w00t
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Some kind of a sale, not necessarily a pack sale. I want a good sale, more money for me. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Packs Pax Pacs Paks Pax Packs Pacs Paks Packs Packs Packs Packs Packs Packs Packs Packs Packs Pax Pax Packs Pax.

Packs!

Packs!!

Packs!!!

Packs!!!!

PACKS!!!!!!!!!
  • Chovan - Harshlands
    Chovan - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What will todays maintenance bring?

Nothing except junk (men's **** fashion) or sales to the cash shop probably.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Let's play with creativity . . b:chuckle

Pan Gu Amulet - Work like guardian scroll but has ability to remove exp penalty when died and these one is permanent.

" Tired of friends, buddies, or even lovers break apart because of exp loss ? We always think ahead of our costumer problems, now we have a solution of these exp loss problem !! "

" Introducing the Pan Gu Amulet. These mystical amulet is made from the purest parts of what left from Pan Gu, believed to be the god creating the world we known as Perfect World. By having these amulet on your inventory there will be no more exp loss, no more breaking apart squad, reducing world chat drama, and help you reach the level you desired faster !! "

" We will ask to those who already purchase these magnificent amulet and how it's change their life. "

" MagicHamsta : I got more easy to shot high lv moi. Thank you. " (sorry dunno what to write)

" Michael_dark : I love that everyone goes to rage now, these was a great change that we need after very long time. Thank you PWE. "

" Yulk : Who would ever think of these ? PWE you were a genius . . thanks you change my life to a better way. "

" AnniversaryPack : After seeing purchasing these item . . i believe Perfect World would be MMORPG with the longest life span ever and going to be the one, these amulet is . . unspeakable . . "

" There no needs to be hesitate, buy now. And it will change your life. "

" To access/purchase items from the Boutique, press the "o" key while in-game! "

Regards, the team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    /inb4lock w00t

Why would this be lockedb:shocked?
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2010

The text is far too big in the mailbox, to the point where the subjects are unreadable. "Auction Duration Reached" has become "Auction." Half of my mails have no title showing at all. That isn't too big? And then there is the auction house search filter.... where you can't even see what you are searching for when you filter things and maybe three or four of the huge letters show. And the guild rosters, where the new position is now "Commission," and runs right into the title.

The size of the chat doesn't bother me. I don't know if many people are complaining about that. It's places like the mailbox that gives me a headache, and I really hope they fix it in this maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm expecting alot of 'fixing' in tonight's patch which will cause more problems than pre-fix b:victory

+1 for PWE