Nirvana - Change it back

Options
2»

Comments

• Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i dont mind the changes that much but i dont rly enjoy getting random agro then being sealed, and if there is random agro make it more "random" my friend done her first nirvana and almost every boss went after her till she died seriously dunno if she enjoyed dying 20times. b:surrender

Cmon, really now. It's not random agro. When a boss seals the party, the boss also loses all agro from the previous tank. It resets the agro. this Is why your archer friend had Agro constantly, because they were most likely the first to attack, due to range andspeed.

Stop calling it random agro, its agro reset.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cmon, really now. It's not random agro. When a boss seals the party, the boss also loses all agro from the previous tank. It resets the agro. this Is why your archer friend had Agro constantly, because they were most likely the first to attack, due to range andspeed.

Stop calling it random agro, its agro reset.

Don't think so, I've seen the boss go after people that didn't even do anything, i.e. were AFK and once the "aggro reset" it went after the afk chars.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @Shevanel

well, not rly
    or at least on other bosses

or i heal faster than 5aps DD b:cool

this fire guy is more complex, but others just hate cleric mostly
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Don't think so, I've seen the boss go after people that didn't even do anything, i.e. were AFK and once the "aggro reset" it went after the afk chars.
    @Shevanel

well, not rly
    or at least on other bosses

or i heal faster than 5aps DD b:cool

this fire guy is more complex, but others just hate cleric mostly

I've noticed that ill start channelling a skill and get sealed yet still cast it, while everyone else is unable to attack. I get agro that way. Same goes with a cleric ih. You'll keep channeling andinstantly attract agro.

I may stand corrected if proven wrong by a gm or something, but for now me and my regular squad understand that it is a reset. I can make It so the boss will never agro me, thus making, to me, random agro a void argument.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah but you don't need 250 Lord's Protections for 1 piece of armour b:embarrass.

Um... it makes sense that a nirvana should be easy to farm unless you plan on taking a year with 1 piece; but at the same time... Meh

No, but when you run a 3-3 you don't always get all the mats that drop either.

Considering how many runs it takes you during normal drops to farm a piece of 99 gear, the amount of runs you need to do to get a piece of Nirvana isn't bad at all.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I've noticed that ill start channelling a skill and get sealed yet still cast it, while everyone else is unable to attack. I get agro that way. Same goes with a cleric ih. You'll keep channeling andinstantly attract agro.

I may stand corrected if proven wrong by a gm or something, but for now me and my regular squad understand that it is a reset. I can make It so the boss will never agro me, thus making, to me, random agro a void argument.

mmm gonna check it later
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I don't feel it is any more difficult now than it was before, seal and agro reset, oh dear, nothing a proper tank can't keep under control, hell belial gives me more run for my trouble than this. also Rawthorne i AM one of those with all his gear +3, because i have spent very little on this game and wish to keep it that way :) granted my armors are lvl 90's through choice and axes are 99's.

have a good day everyone, adios