Stupid Ultimate Game Card

hazyman0
hazyman0 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Well i have a real problem its either Perfect World's Problem or Ultimate game card....
So i got an 8 Dollar ULTIMATE GAME CARD CODE in my email and i try to submit it! So i find ENTER IN PIN i enter it in and it says to make THIS CARD VALID YOU MUST HAVE ANOTHER GAME CARD FOR 2 dollars WTF? WHATS THE POINT OF AN 8 DOLLAR GAME CARD ONLY TO SPEND 2 MORE DOLLARS TELL ME AT FIRST OMG HUGE RIPOFF SO **** piece of nvm i dont want to explain change this you know please
Post edited by hazyman0 on

Comments

• Muffindudez - Dreamweaver
    Muffindudez - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its not a rip off, you can only buy gold for the price of $10, $20, $30, and $50 at a time, with a limit of $100 per day.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    US $10 is the minimum amount you can charge in PWI. Ultimate Game Card (although i've never used this service) can also be used in many other online services for which US $8 might be a convenient amount. No need to loose your temper, this is a common sense thing really... Next time check before you buy, i understand it may not the be the two extra bucks as much as having the service available in your area but really you can't blame any of the companies involved for this...
  • hazyman0
    edited August 2010
    THEN WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT OF 8$ gift cards so dumb!
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hazyman0 wrote: »
    THEN WHAT THE HECK IS THE POINT OF 8$ gift cards so dumb!

Lol rage more.

Seriously, it was already explained: There might be other games in which the game card can be used, where the 8$ is usable.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Rat_Boy - Lost City
    Rat_Boy - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ok 1st off dont buy the ultimate game cards.why?becuz they are a rip off even if u buy a $20 card.what happen to me was i got a 20 doller card activated it and it only gave me 10 gold and i had to buy another card if i wanted the other 10.they are a scam cuz they want u to keep buying there fed up cards.This is why pwi has there own cards now at target or where ever they sell.I had to send tickets to the gm's demanding me my gold.They gave it back and the ultimate game card company said sorry to me in a email.b:angry dont f with me lool.Oh and down with pwi :P
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yeah that does sound like a scam now you know not to buy that **** ever again
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • hazyman0
    edited August 2010
    yeah ty vm but now i ahve to buy another ultimate gamecard so i can make the other one work ill never do this **** again
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Charging by CC is by pre-set value but then, pretty much that is exactly what each Ultimate Gamecard is too, only the value is not determined by PWE.

Taking the option to pay by use of a Gamecard should mean that any value of available card should be individually useable, especially as once through the process, you can choose how much to transfer to a server at a time.

Just my opinion on what makes sense to me.
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hazyman0 wrote: »
    yeah ty vm but now i ahve to buy another ultimate gamecard so i can make the other one work ill never do this **** again

Contact Ultimate Game Card directly as they may have a solution for you to make a $10 purchase with this card without buying another card.

http://ultimategamecard.playspan.com/content/faq

Not every company that uses Ultimate Game Cards has the same pricing system as we do so an $8 card, as explained prior in this thread, could be useful away from our website too. The internet is pretty big ;)
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory