New Pvp Map

Options
conganh21
conganh21 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hi, guys, I know this idea could sound crazy, but i just want PWI to be more fun :D and PLZZZ support my idea b:laugh

To me personally, i really love PvP (Pk war), but in PWI if you want to be a good pvper, you have to work ur butt off to 9x or 100, get some good gears n stuff to actually go for some good pvp. RPK n KOS are not cool at all, if ur a nub try to look for some pvp, but couldnt find anywhere that ppl how ur lvl b:sad, That's wat happened !!!

I think Arena is just totally fail cuz it's just 6 vs 6, no fun . TW is cool but it's only for lvl high guild n rich ppl.

U know sometimes, u work ur butt off to get to 9x n hoping for some good pvp, but you're so tired, boring cuz you got to do quest, kill tons of mobs, n rpk... u dont even get to do anything fun to do. PvP map could help you relax. Go in there, a Union of 25+ vs 25+ ppl could get you sound fun.

So what i was thinking was make a PVP map for low lvls n high lvl
The Idea:
-Pvp map for lvl 30-40, lvl60-70, lvl90-100 ( at suck these high lvl, you dont always find a pvp spot u like, so Pvp map could help u out )
- 2 Sides kill each others to protect their god which give them buffs( Red team vs Blue team )b:pleased
- Each side could have as much ppl as they want. Depend on the player choose which team they want to choose ( Red or Blue )
- If you killed alot of ppl, you may hav some kinds of reward for your class(gears, items, etc ) with a sign tell that's ur a killer (maybe)
- No dropping items when you get killed

I know this is long n crazy but PPLLLZZZZ support my idea guys!!!

LUV U ALL b:kiss
Post edited by conganh21 on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sound a little like rs pk crater
  • conganh21
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Come on, some1 got to gave some similiar to me
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So basically, TW but with level restrictions?
  • Emouse - Archosaur
    Emouse - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    fail

so when all ppl reach 70+ who will fight on area with lower lvl :/
    TW is good how it is now,and if u dont know to play and to lvlup ur char get good gear,who u planing to pk when u cant kill mobs for quest to lvl up ur self -.-
  • greekgodkiller
    greekgodkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Don't know what this dude is talkin' bout. My lvl 30 sin is on a PvP server and he finds kills just fine b:cute

He's a little darker red now though, so I have to be super careful outside SZ. :(
  • conganh21
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Don't know what this dude is talkin' bout. My lvl 30 sin is on a PvP server and he finds kills just fine b:cute

He's a little darker red now though, so I have to be super careful outside SZ. :(

Cuz ur rpk lmfao
  • conganh21
    edited August 2010
    Options
    fail

so when all ppl reach 70+ who will fight on area with lower lvl :/
    TW is good how it is now,and if u dont know to play and to lvlup ur char get good gear,who u planing to pk when u cant kill mobs for quest to lvl up ur self -.-

No every1 is the same >.> n TW happened how many times a week? This PVP map is open 24/7 everyday, so ppl could go in n out whenever they want. TW is for high lvl guild, if ur not high lvl guild, u hate ppl rpk, and u like pvp. This idea is totally perfect >.>