Cheekysmile drama

1234568»

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's it, im rerolling on Dreamweaver, you guys get some funny drama.

Lets make a drinking game of it, everytime Cheeky copypastas, take a drink.

I think everybody is going to be pretty wasted by the time she finishes adding up her post count with the same blabbery Rain.
    Unless the drink is non alcoholic.. Dr.Pepper anyone?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver
    Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i did report it. i am trying to answer any questions. that is not the real Exsaiga, who's name is Jonathon, that is one of the hackers. i am surprised the hacker hasn't posted earlier, prob trying to come up with the best way to sound real. Failed bad.

$exyAlexis you can do what you like, just do not sign up to any websites. i have a new in game hubby Mr. Tiger.

A side note having a barb tank in game hubby is much better than assassin. i have had 2 assassin in game hubbies, and well:

A. They are fish.

B. They are squishy like fishy, and you will hear one complaint (WHY DO I KEEP STEALING

AGGRO AND DYING Q _Q it's the tanks fault Q _Q) pleeeease!

C. They are fish.

but more importantly i want you to keep your account , items and what you have worked for. former Dyna members who have gotten wise would probablly change their password
    immediately.

it is true Jonathan has not had any banking issues yet, but who knows? Maybe they have yet to do it, or maybe they consider themselves lesser criminals because they focus on a game. Since it is harder to trace and most people would just quit if they can't get back into their account. I am not sure their motives, i just want to stop them, or at least stop others from getting hurt.

is a fire alarm spam?

more slander, but the many thank you's i have gotten. more than make up for the insults from this team of criminals and their many alts.

It's so obvious when they try to bury my points, or distract. As if people would not want to be warned "be quiet no one wants to hear this"? ummm, anyone who cares about their account will, anyone that is not associating with these criminals.

these are the main points. and i urge you to go back and hear testimony from one of the leading members of Calamity, who created the Calamity site.

again, these are professional hackers. the government has had it's computers **** before. are you suggesting "mmoguildsites" has better user protection than nasa or the whitehouse? for simple game hackers, they are finding out ways to bypass the "VERY strict" security of the little guild site hosting company, and have found ways to upload keyloggers on to users computers.

note, this is not uncommon. have you not seen the warning every time you log in to the game??

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. DO NOT SIGN UP TO ANY SITE THEY SAY YOU "HAVE TO". especially Dynasty Leaders, WackyTaffy (alt Stabber), Decus, _Brighid, and maybe more. The way they spoke, was what made me the most uncertain of their trustworthiness, just before they booted me for asking too many questions.

They may have a few "loyal members" (accounts that have been **** and given away or sold" come and say other things, but i hope people see through that and heed our warnings. You have heard it first hand from a leader of Calamity who helped control one of these sites. BE VERY CAREFUL SIGNING UP ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS GAME. IT IS DANGEROUS.

and if those people saying "i haven't been **** yet so i never will be, i'll stick with Dynasty". are really that naive, they are not doing it all at once. They would have to find buyers, or friends to take over your account. It is not a great sweep, it is a slow farming process. Also if you are very active, they will see that and maybe will wait til you are level 100. All of you can attest to the many level 90 pluses in Dynasty who have been "dissapeared" and some who just randomly quit or start acting different. And many of you heard Decus bragging about being on Miiko's account. Miiko who was placing top 5 in the Nien Beast competitions nearly everyday. Whether her account was stolen isn't clear, but the evidence suggests it is likely.

i was personally targeted, because it was clear they didn't like me. they wanted a name and a number not a talkative person. They tried to install a keylogger onto my computer through some invasive bypassing of mmoguildsites security. My Mom runs her business on her computer so has some very high tech "anti spyware" i believe it is called. Technicians whom she works with came over and we're able to trace the source of the keylogger to Dynasty's mmoguildsite. I confronted the leaders, and was booted almost immediately.

When i complained, Jonathon's account Exsaiga was hijacked. His email account as well. He had no way of getting back his toon. They forced him to divorce me, and stole his entire toon which he spent a lot of time and money on. He was recently poor from helping his friend in the hospital and did not have money for a divorce. He had to save up for the wedding packs.

ZhenKai may have also been ****, because one day she was my best friend, and the next she was saying bad things. Remember people used to get mad at her for supporting me? Maybe they got so mad they took her account? All the sudden she is saying bad things?

That is unclear, but Jonathan is clear. He has since quit the game.

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH. i will try to warn people as much as i can. STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED. Also, be very wary of anyone who says "you have to" sign up for any out of game internet site.

tell your friends. don't be their next victim.

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    Foxmeko - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i did report it. i am trying to answer any questions. that is not the real Exsaiga, who's name is Jonathon, that is one of the hackers. i am surprised the hacker hasn't posted earlier, prob trying to come up with the best way to sound real. Failed bad.

$exyAlexis you can do what you like, just do not sign up to any websites. i have a new in game hubby Mr. Tiger.

A side note having a barb tank in game hubby is much better than assassin. i have had 2 assassin in game hubbies, and well:

A. They are fish.

B. They are squishy like fishy, and you will hear one complaint (WHY DO I KEEP STEALING

C. They are fish.

but more importantly i want you to keep your account , items and what you have worked for. former Dyna members who have gotten wise would probablly change their password
    immediately.

it is true Jonathan has not had any banking issues yet, but who knows? Maybe they have yet to do it, or maybe they consider themselves lesser criminals because they focus on a game. Since it is harder to trace and most people would just quit if they can't get back into their account. I am not sure their motives, i just want to stop them, or at least stop others from getting hurt.

is a fire alarm spam?

more slander, but the many thank you's i have gotten. more than make up for the insults from this team of criminals and their many alts.

It's so obvious when they try to bury my points, or distract. As if people would not want to be warned "be quiet no one wants to hear this"? ummm, anyone who cares about their account will, anyone that is not associating with these criminals.

these are the main points. and i urge you to go back and hear testimony from one of the leading members of Calamity, who created the Calamity site.

again, these are professional hackers. the government has had it's computers **** before. are you suggesting "mmoguildsites" has better user protection than nasa or the whitehouse? for simple game hackers, they are finding out ways to bypass the "VERY strict" security of the little guild site hosting company, and have found ways to upload keyloggers on to users computers.

note, this is not uncommon. have you not seen the warning every time you log in to the game??

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. DO NOT SIGN UP TO ANY SITE THEY SAY YOU "HAVE TO". especially Dynasty Leaders, WackyTaffy (alt Stabber), Decus, _Brighid, and maybe more. The way they spoke, was what made me the most uncertain of their trustworthiness, just before they booted me for asking too many questions.

They may have a few "loyal members" (accounts that have been **** and given away or sold" come and say other things, but i hope people see through that and heed our warnings. You have heard it first hand from a leader of Calamity who helped control one of these sites. BE VERY CAREFUL SIGNING UP ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS GAME. IT IS DANGEROUS.

and if those people saying "i haven't been **** yet so i never will be, i'll stick with Dynasty". are really that naive, they are not doing it all at once. They would have to find buyers, or friends to take over your account. It is not a great sweep, it is a slow farming process. Also if you are very active, they will see that and maybe will wait til you are level 100. All of you can attest to the many level 90 pluses in Dynasty who have been "dissapeared" and some who just randomly quit or start acting different. And many of you heard Decus bragging about being on Miiko's account. Miiko who was placing top 5 in the Nien Beast competitions nearly everyday. Whether her account was stolen isn't clear, but the evidence suggests it is likely.

i was personally targeted, because it was clear they didn't like me. they wanted a name and a number not a talkative person. They tried to install a keylogger onto my computer through some invasive bypassing of mmoguildsites security. My Mom runs her business on her computer so has some very high tech "anti spyware" i believe it is called. Technicians whom she works with came over and we're able to trace the source of the keylogger to Dynasty's mmoguildsite. I confronted the leaders, and was booted almost immediately.

When i complained, Jonathon's account Exsaiga was hijacked. His email account as well. He had no way of getting back his toon. They forced him to divorce me, and stole his entire toon which he spent a lot of time and money on. He was recently poor from helping his friend in the hospital and did not have money for a divorce. He had to save up for the wedding packs.

ZhenKai may have also been ****, because one day she was my best friend, and the next she was saying bad things. Remember people used to get mad at her for supporting me? Maybe they got so mad they took her account? All the sudden she is saying bad things?

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH. i will try to warn people as much as i can. STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED. Also, be very wary of anyone who says "you have to" sign up for any out of game internet site.

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka

b:laugh i had 3ingames hubbys too archer > cleric> archer> ???
  • Exsaiga - Dreamweaver
    Exsaiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im going on my third, another veno, maybe i should rethink that? oh well lol
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

eh don't do what you think you like if you love them or want xp xD
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I think it's well proven by now all venos are insane.
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

=.= wacky your a veno

Join Dynasty levels 75+ TW/Vent apply at http://dynasty-dw.mmoguildsites.com/ :) or just pm WackyTaffy alot
  • Miiko - Dreamweaver
    Miiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010

inorite? Wait a sec...
    Miiko: a Venomancer powered by coffee. c[_]

Dynasty recruiting people level 75+ ^-^
  • Zmiksowana - Dreamweaver
    Zmiksowana - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Miiiiiiiiiiiiiikooooooooo! <3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 And yeah. This thread is so spammed XD!
    (+1 post.) SPAMS!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Do I still get to spam?

By the way Clerics are the best of all, we're total perverts! Oh.. wait, that's just me :D
  • Arishock - Dreamweaver
    Arishock - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010

A. They are fish.

C. They are fish.

*add in* D. I annoy them way too easily and they always quit the game or divorce me when i freak out over stupid ****

*snips repetative spam*

LOL @ Marrying your alt btw cheeky...i guess no one else would take you? yay for double boxing
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    LOL @ Marrying your alt btw cheeky...i guess no one else would take you? yay for double boxing

^ Lol who marrys there alt
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    SoIar - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Her repies are always the same except for the first 3 lines u.u...
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Her repies are always the same except for the first 3 lines u.u...

yep thats what she does
  • Arishock - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Also
    note Dynasty was forced to lower their recruiting level since they have been exposed.

it's mostly because we have to make up for the people you drove out of the faction before we booted you.

"Coincidently" recruiting has bolstered since you left =) thanks for the advertising
  • Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver
    Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mr. Tiger is definitely not my alt, but of course it is like Dynasty to make up more lies.

Like, recruiting is up haha, and so you lower the level req? i mean if you didn't have

friends keeping an eye on the faction like i do, telling you Dynasty is falling apart,

you could still see Dynasty obviously not getting many volunteers to be victims.

and you keep trying to bury the truth. why not just leave it, you are just drawing

more attention leaving it on top. but i will continue to "spam" this warning for all.

A. They are fish.

C. They are fish.

immediately.

is a fire alarm spam?

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Also

it's mostly because we have to make up for the people you drove out of the faction before we booted you.

"Coincidently" recruiting has bolstered since you left =) thanks for the advertising

Join Dynasty we are now 100% less Cheeky vent\events\TT\Tw http://dynasty-dw.mmoguildsites.com/ or just Pm Arishock alot xD
  • Arishock - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    We've had 7 new applicants yesterday alone. Recruiting IS up, since everyone knows you're not with us anymore. You did more damage to us when you were in the faction, being yourself. As opposed to now, after you got booted, and actually TRYING to hurt us, and instead you end up helping us.

you really can't do anything right, can you? =o

just stop embaressing yourself further, go make a new character to hide behind, play another server, another game, just stop...you've already ruined your "Cheekysmile" name now, and no one in their right mind would do anything with you, ever
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Join Dynasty we are now 100% less Cheeky vent\events\TT\Tw http://dynasty-dw.mmoguildsites.com/ or just Pm Arishock alot xD

You totally avoided the statement, and retorted with an insult. I am left to wonder if what she speaks is true. If it isn't true, you might want to lay out evidence as to why it isn't and you might want to do it fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

Join Dynasty today and learn how to **** and gank ppl with ease :D lol (jk) b:avoid
    dynasty really is a great faction :D and the best part cheeky wont drive you insane xD
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aryanna just close this thread please b:sad
  • Arishock - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    You totally avoided the statement, and retorted with an insult. I am left to wonder if what she speaks is true. If it isn't true, you might want to lay out evidence as to why it isn't and you might want to do it fast.

First post? Her avoiding every question and/or reasoning? idk, i'm not gonna bother trying to convince you. if this whole thread hasn't proven it already, nothing will
  • SoIar - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Aryanna just close this thread please b:sad

Its funny D: Just ignore the thread if it bothers you lol?
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    First post? Her avoiding every question and/or reasoning? idk, i'm not gonna bother trying to convince you. if this whole thread hasn't proven it already, nothing will

hes right she is avoiding every question i ask her and she just seems not to even talk back if i seem to ask in her in game but when its fighting about dyna and not questions she sure uses that big mouth of hers with out proof theres not much i could say but this is a lie.if there is proof i would say it is;t a lie but with her avoiding questions and no proof this looks like a lie that no one is taking cuz there is no proof so cheeky why not show us somthing to prove this????
  • Exsaiga - Dreamweaver
    Exsaiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010

umm more proof? im obviously not **** and im still in dyna, want to squad me ingame and check out my gear? feel free too
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Closing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.