Did I do something wrong?

Zurrock - Heavens Tear
Zurrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I did my FB19 on my Archer the other day with my Faction. It was my first FB. I stuck my little tablet in the pillar right beside the boss and we killed it....and then nothing. Nothing happened. Did I **** up somewhere? I'm not sure what the tablets do exactly but I expected SOMETHING to happen. No exp, no items, no spirit, no coin, no nothing. I ask because I am about to do my first FB on my BM and don't want to waste another tablet this time around (Archer is on hiatus).
Post edited by Zurrock - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    To succeed in a FB, you have to have leadership and tab (claim the quest). If you killed the boss and had inventory full or quest list full, nothing good will happen out of your expedition.
    I know, that is dumb and annoying, but it's how it goes.

If it's not that, I don't know what else it could be.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Zurrock - Heavens Tear
    Zurrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So you're saying I have to be party leader to get the rewards? I guess I can handle that. Not sure if my inventory was full at the time or not though.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yeah you have to be squad leader to even take the quest. the pillar should have a yellow shield above it if you are able to take the quest. then after taking the quest you should get "Call to duty: blah blah received" appear on your screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Vixennia - Raging Tide
    Vixennia - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    And if it didn't work, then you still have the tablet. It only goes away if you succeed.

If you are squad leader then you can go to the pillar and start the quest. For veno you would get Call to Duty : Xenobeast I believe is what it is called. When the quest is successfully started all party members who do not have full quest log will see Call to Duty: Xenobeast (or whatever that particular call to duty is called) on their screens in big purple writing.

If you have track all quests on it will then appear on your screen in your quest log with a timer ticking down from 10 hours which is how long you have (in theory) to actually complete the quest before it fails.

When the boss is killed the quest autocompletes. There is nothing to turn in. It autocompletes and you are immmediately awared with the quest exp and sp.

If you didn't actually get the quest started then you still have the tab in your bag.
  • XxEsenxX - Archosaur
    XxEsenxX - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OK i know this has nothing to do with the topic but i needed to find an faq to post this on. Ok so on my account there's this bug thing going on. I can't see anyone's facial details (hair, eye color, skin color, facial features, etc.) and idk why. Idk if i clicked something that made people's details go away or if its some type of bug. If anyone knows whats going on plz say something. Or if u dont and u wanna help, just ask questions and i'll answer them best i can b:thanks so plz help :D
  • Ember_s - Heavens Tear
    Ember_s - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OK i know this has nothing to do with the topic but i needed to find an faq to post this on. Ok so on my account there's this bug thing going on. I can't see anyone's facial details (hair, eye color, skin color, facial features, etc.) and idk why. Idk if i clicked something that made people's details go away or if its some type of bug. If anyone knows whats going on plz say something. Or if u dont and u wanna help, just ask questions and i'll answer them best i can b:thanks so plz help :D

Yes, VERY offtopic. Here is the possible solution:
    Go to the SystemSettings (Shortcut: click the key u), then go to the 2nd tab UI, about in the middle there you should find Customizations. Tick it and you'll see b:victory

Ontopic:
    We did have a very strange prob ourself today..
    FB19, the candidate had his token ready (proved it with the new linkitem), he had lead, his questlist and bag were not full (he said, no proof there though), but the pillar had no yellow sign for him.
    We switched leader back and forth, he relogged, we checked entry pillar.
    Eventually we gave up, no fb19 yet b:cry

But all of us experience heavy lags throughout the day. We'll try again another day.

(If any knows about other reasons other than the excluded or laghell, please share the knowledge.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Edit to add: He didn't have enough reputation for doing the Call to Duty. Problem solved.