Cheekysmile drama

Comments

• Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @miiko: I apologise, my partner in crime, we shall share the credit for our masterplan ;)
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Miiko - Dreamweaver
    Miiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @miiko: I apologise, my partner in crime, we shall share the credit for our masterplan ;)

http://www.israellycool.com/dr%20evil%20mini%20me.jpg
    Miiko: a Venomancer powered by coffee. c[_]

Dynasty recruiting people level 75+ ^-^
  • XHainekoX - Dreamweaver
    XHainekoX - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
  • Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver
    Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    note Dynasty was forced to lower their recruiting level since they have been exposed.

is a fire alarm spam?

more slander, but the many thank you's i have gotten. more than make up for the insults from this team of criminals and their many alts.

It's so obvious when they try to bury my points, or distract. As if people would not want to be warned "be quiet no one wants to hear this"? ummm, anyone who cares about their account will, anyone that is not associating with these criminals.

these are the main points. and i urge you to go back and hear testimony from one of the leading members of Calamity, who created the Calamity site.

again, these are professional hackers. the government has had it's computers **** before. are you suggesting "mmoguildsites" has better user protection than nasa or the whitehouse? for simple game hackers, they are finding out ways to bypass the "VERY strict" security of the little guild site hosting company, and have found ways to upload keyloggers on to users computers.

note, this is not uncommon. have you not seen the warning every time you log in to the game??

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. DO NOT SIGN UP TO ANY SITE THEY SAY YOU "HAVE TO". especially Dynasty Leaders, WackyTaffy (alt Stabber), Decus, _Brighid, and maybe more. The way they spoke, was what made me the most uncertain of their trustworthiness, just before they booted me for asking too many questions.

They may have a few "loyal members" (accounts that have been **** and given away or sold" come and say other things, but i hope people see through that and heed our warnings. You have heard it first hand from a leader of Calamity who helped control one of these sites. BE VERY CAREFUL SIGNING UP ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS GAME. IT IS DANGEROUS.

and if those people saying "i haven't been **** yet so i never will be, i'll stick with Dynasty". are really that naive, they are not doing it all at once. They would have to find buyers, or friends to take over your account. It is not a great sweep, it is a slow farming process. Also if you are very active, they will see that and maybe will wait til you are level 100. All of you can attest to the many level 90 pluses in Dynasty who have been "dissapeared" and some who just randomly quit or start acting different. And many of you heard Decus bragging about being on Miiko's account. Miiko who was placing top 5 in the Nien Beast competitions nearly everyday. Whether her account was stolen isn't clear, but the evidence suggests it is likely.

i was personally targeted, because it was clear they didn't like me. they wanted a name and a number not a talkative person. They tried to install a keylogger onto my computer through some invasive bypassing of mmoguildsites security. My Mom runs her business on her computer so has some very high tech "anti spyware" i believe it is called. Technicians whom she works with came over and we're able to trace the source of the keylogger to Dynasty's mmoguildsite. I confronted the leaders, and was booted almost immediately.

When i complained, Jonathon's account Exsaiga was hijacked. His email account as well. He had no way of getting back his toon. They forced him to divorce me, and stole his entire toon which he spent a lot of time and money on. He was recently poor from helping his friend in the hospital and did not have money for a divorce. He had to save up for the wedding packs.

ZhenKai may have also been ****, because one day she was my best friend, and the next she was saying bad things. Remember people used to get mad at her for supporting me? Maybe they got so mad they took her account? All the sudden she is saying bad things?

That is unclear, but Jonathan is clear. He has since quit the game.

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH. i will try to warn people as much as i can. STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED. Also, be very wary of anyone who says "you have to" sign up for any out of game internet site.

tell your friends. don't be their next victim.

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    A fire alarm =/= spam. Pulling a fire alarm when there is no fire = stupid. You are doing the latter.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    +1 to her post count

Fixed

Anybody think that Cheekys usin a bot to repost this nonsense that she speaks of just to add to her post count?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh Wacky - sorry if my veiled attempt at levity was missed on you - really? Or was that some weak attempt to score a point?

Regardless, Im sure everyone would take the claims of the sham-wow guy more seriously than anything thus far conveyed in this thread - as for why it hasnt been locked - likely they are working tirelessly on the new Cheeky Packs inside which you will fine 15 teleaccoustics and an allegation idea to help you come up with a way to use them!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    baldwinboy wrote: »
    Oh Wacky - sorry if my veiled attempt at levity was missed on you - really? Or was that some weak attempt to score a point?

Nah Wacky is really that oblivious.

b:chuckle Trust me.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm tired of this. So this thread is now about kittens.

238000-bigthumbnail.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm tired of this. So this thread is now about kittens.

238000-bigthumbnail.jpg

My God that thing is ugly.

b:shocked
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    My God that thing is ugly.

b:shocked

I guess that's what I get for googling "Ugly f***ing cat"

Actually, it gets me this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That cat is just 9001 kinds of awesome. b:chuckle

I agree that one was my favorite too. Some of those others I don't think are real.

And BB I just thought it was really odd that you'd reply to this train wreck of a troll thread.
  • baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What can i say Wacky I was bored and seems like im in good company in that department b:laugh

and given the whole thread appears to have little basis in fact - I felt I would actually improve its accuracy with at least one example of a factual statement! b:victory
    edited August 2010
    note Dynasty was forced to lower their recruiting level since they have been exposed.

is a fire alarm spam?

more slander, but the many thank you's i have gotten. more than make up for the insults from this team of criminals and their many alts.

It's so obvious when they try to bury my points, or distract. As if people would not want to be warned "be quiet no one wants to hear this"? ummm, anyone who cares about their account will, anyone that is not associating with these criminals.

these are the main points. and i urge you to go back and hear testimony from one of the leading members of Calamity, who created the Calamity site.

again, these are professional hackers. the government has had it's computers **** before. are you suggesting "mmoguildsites" has better user protection than nasa or the whitehouse? for simple game hackers, they are finding out ways to bypass the "VERY strict" security of the little guild site hosting company, and have found ways to upload keyloggers on to users computers.

note, this is not uncommon. have you not seen the warning every time you log in to the game??

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. DO NOT SIGN UP TO ANY SITE THEY SAY YOU "HAVE TO". especially Dynasty Leaders, WackyTaffy (alt Stabber), Decus, _Brighid, and maybe more. The way they spoke, was what made me the most uncertain of their trustworthiness, just before they booted me for asking too many questions.

They may have a few "loyal members" (accounts that have been **** and given away or sold" come and say other things, but i hope people see through that and heed our warnings. You have heard it first hand from a leader of Calamity who helped control one of these sites. BE VERY CAREFUL SIGNING UP ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS GAME. IT IS DANGEROUS.

and if those people saying "i haven't been **** yet so i never will be, i'll stick with Dynasty". are really that naive, they are not doing it all at once. They would have to find buyers, or friends to take over your account. It is not a great sweep, it is a slow farming process. Also if you are very active, they will see that and maybe will wait til you are level 100. All of you can attest to the many level 90 pluses in Dynasty who have been "dissapeared" and some who just randomly quit or start acting different. And many of you heard Decus bragging about being on Miiko's account. Miiko who was placing top 5 in the Nien Beast competitions nearly everyday. Whether her account was stolen isn't clear, but the evidence suggests it is likely.

i was personally targeted, because it was clear they didn't like me. they wanted a name and a number not a talkative person. They tried to install a keylogger onto my computer through some invasive bypassing of mmoguildsites security. My Mom runs her business on her computer so has some very high tech "anti spyware" i believe it is called. Technicians whom she works with came over and we're able to trace the source of the keylogger to Dynasty's mmoguildsite. I confronted the leaders, and was booted almost immediately.

When i complained, Jonathon's account Exsaiga was hijacked. His email account as well. He had no way of getting back his toon. They forced him to divorce me, and stole his entire toon which he spent a lot of time and money on. He was recently poor from helping his friend in the hospital and did not have money for a divorce. He had to save up for the wedding packs.

ZhenKai may have also been ****, because one day she was my best friend, and the next she was saying bad things. Remember people used to get mad at her for supporting me? Maybe they got so mad they took her account? All the sudden she is saying bad things?

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH. i will try to warn people as much as i can. STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED. Also, be very wary of anyone who says "you have to" sign up for any out of game internet site.

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Can you spot the kitten in this picture? =O

http://thoughtsfurpaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kitten-in-slipper.jpg

Anyhow, it's been fun. Thanks Cheeky for the opportunity to up my post count while simultaneously getting to call you all the names you so rightfully deserve to be called. You are by far the most ridiculously ignorant person to have disgraced this server, if not this game itself.

This thread will probably be locked by the time I wake tomorrow. Either that or the mods are really sucking at their job. So, goodnight. Thanks for entertaining me :3
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • XLycankingx - Dreamweaver
    XLycankingx - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lmao, wow if they **** you. Why dont you just change all your info and stuff on your acc and that would solve your problems. >.> i mean seriously it isnt that hard to report and stuff <.< instead of making all that drama.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's been 3 days. Where are the 2 whole mods they have to patrol this entire forum??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Can you spot the kitten in this picture? =O

http://thoughtsfurpaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/kitten-in-slipper.jpg

Anyhow, it's been fun. Thanks Cheeky for the opportunity to up my post count while simultaneously getting to call you all the names you so rightfully deserve to be called. You are by far the most ridiculously ignorant person to have disgraced this server, if not this game itself.

This thread will probably be locked by the time I wake tomorrow. Either that or the mods are really sucking at their job. So, goodnight. Thanks for entertaining me :3

This this this and this. I thought nothing could be worse than the veno troll in the veno forums but you proved me wrong. b:laugh
    <3 Tapout <3
    edited August 2010
    i am not trolling. just making the whole story readily available for everyone who visits to read.

is a fire alarm spam?

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No you ARE trolling because you're spamming the same stuff over and over without answering any of the arguments thrown at you. Try it, maybe people will take you more seriously.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Whether this is true or not, this is really bad PR for dynasty. *runs in circles*

*walks away*

Not quite 100% sure it matters anymore, since so many people have seemingly lost interest in the game altogether. Whether they be in dynasty, cala, eq, or one of the other too many to name factions on the server.

Just remember not everything you read on the net is true, but that doesn't mean everything you read is false either, sometimes you have to take a chance and find out the truth for yourself.

That aside, cheeky did you/your bf... or whoever it was that was '****' by dynasty, report it to the right person? Even though it is a game, I do believe you all still have 'rights' that were violated, if whoever got onto your/'that' computer most likely has other personal information that could easily be used in a negative way, so my advice to you is take this... nonsense elsewhere, you have warned the community, some will ignore it, few will heed your warning, and others wont even see it, I doubt this will remain open for too much longer, I wonder if a dynasty representative has asked for this thread to be closed... VIA a pm to a mod?

Please note I am not trying to take sides, just trying to get the petty argument to stop... not really trying to mini mod either... but meh I don't care, this is rather silly and has gone on long enough. =x lol
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    honestly if the Dyna guys are such uber elite haxors they would be stealing the gear from their ex members now in Cala and EQ - not their current membership. At least that would make sense from an ingame standpoint as it would work towards weakening their opponents. Dyna leaders have always seemed to me to be playing the long game - not rushing to gain as much land as they can for example.

Also if someone had gone to the trouble of installing a keylogger on your PC, I'm sure the last thing they would be doing is stealing your ingame items - first thing would be to clear out your bank account and max up your credit cards.. but the fact you can apparently still afford teles to spam this **** in wc, leads me to believe you are just an attention seeker with too much access to mommies credit card who does not like being ignored..

i don't expect a response other than the usual shiat.. so..

you know what to do..

inb4nextroundofcopypastespam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

I said kittens, not horses! b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Exsaiga - Dreamweaver
    Exsaiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ROFL i just got around to reading this thread because honestly i think this is all unnecesary....but here we go. First off my name isnt even jonathan so umm yeah.....

2nd Cheeky i divorced you because you were bad mouthing a faction that i enjoy being in all over WC, i will not have my name associated with a trouble maker

3rd If you think they **** me submit a ticket, or wait....why havent I done that yet? Oh well *shrugs*

Cheeky i really hope one day you will wise up and realize how bad this really looks for you.
    I know you love doing TW, your chances of ever getting back into a large faction is looking slim.
    Peace out everyone ive said my 2 cents, GL and have fun playing. b:victory
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well.

This was pretty funny b:victory
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's it, im rerolling on Dreamweaver, you guys get some funny drama.

Lets make a drinking game of it, everytime Cheeky copypastas, take a drink.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver
    $exyAlexis - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hello Cheeky,
    I just wanted to tell you that I will marry your ex husband.

and btw he is one Sexy Badass.

b:bye
    I am:
    VeonitaMage Lvl 001 Mage
    LadyVeonita Lvl 034 Archer
    VeonitaMysti Lvl 055 Mystic
    $exyAlexis Lvl 090 Cleric
    $exyAIexis Lvl 100 Sin

Im in your Mind and I will never leave~
  • _Zorny_ - Dreamweaver
    _Zorny_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010