Cheekysmile drama

Comments

• Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Will you stop being so negative b:shocked
    I need my daily fuel of drama, this is way too entertaining.

hehe, rofl xD

I'm quite disappointed cheeky
    I did most of the setting up of the site, yet I'm not hacker material, nor is my veno worth stealing? D= b:cry
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    S
    P
    A
    M

S
    P
    A
    M
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Dynasty **** my post above this one, it isn't 10 characters

/8char

• baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Please stop referring to Calamity leaders as I pointed out to you in pms today on DW you are incorrect in referring to Calamity leadership - your continued use of "Calamity leaders" could lead to your credibiliity being called into question on other aspects of your melodrama - oh wait see pages 1-15.

God bless
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    baldwinboy wrote: »
    Please stop referring to Calamity leaders as I pointed out to you in pms today on DW you are incorrect in referring to Calamity leadership - your continued use of "Calamity leaders" could lead to your credibiliity being called into question on other aspects of your melodrama - oh wait see pages 1-15.

God bless

OH NOES!!!!!!!

Calamity is gonna gang-PK-you...

Oh wait....b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    baldwinboy wrote: »

God bless

Nicely put

inb4Cheeky'scopyandpasteresponse
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    well this was an interesting view into the mind of an attention seeking sociopath right up until they started copy/paste spamming their vitriolic nonsense..

as for lack of lock.. i guess that even mods and GMs take sunday off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver
    Cheekysmile - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    just want to get the point across. there is nothing new that needs to be addressed.

these are the main points. and i urge you to go back and hear testimony from one of the leaders running Calamity. She made the site. I am not sure what your definition of a leader is, she made the site for the whole faction. I think that makes her a leader. i'm sorry if that offends anyone, it's just a word. i mean is anyone that plays a video game a "leader"? Anyways, that's not really the point ... main points
    >

again, these are professional hackers. the government has had it's computers **** before. are you suggesting "mmoguildsites" has better user protection than nasa or the whitehouse? for simple game hackers, they are finding out ways to bypass the "VERY strict" security of the little guild site hosting company, and have found ways to upload keyloggers on to users computers.

note, this is not uncommon. have you not seen the warning every time you log in to the game??

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. DO NOT SIGN UP TO ANY SITE THEY SAY YOU "HAVE TO". especially Dynasty Leaders, WackyTaffy (alt Stabber), Decus, _Brighid, and maybe more. The way they spoke, was what made me the most uncertain of their trustworthiness, just before they booted me for asking too many questions.

They may have a few "loyal members" (accounts that have been **** and given away or sold" come and say other things, but i hope people see through that and heed our warnings. You have heard it first hand from a leader of Calamity who helped control one of these sites. BE VERY CAREFUL SIGNING UP ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS GAME. IT IS DANGEROUS.

and if those people saying "i haven't been **** yet so i never will be, i'll stick with Dynasty". are really that naive, they are not doing it all at once. They would have to find buyers, or friends to take over your account. It is not a great sweep, it is a slow farming process. Also if you are very active, they will see that and maybe will wait til you are level 100. All of you can attest to the many level 90 pluses in Dynasty who have been "dissapeared" and some who just randomly quit or start acting different. And many of you heard Decus bragging about being on Miiko's account. Miiko who was placing top 5 in the Nien Beast competitions nearly everyday. Whether her account was stolen isn't clear, but the evidence suggests it is likely.

i was personally targeted, because it was clear they didn't like me. they wanted a name and a number not a talkative person. They tried to install a keylogger onto my computer through some invasive bypassing of mmoguildsites security. My Mom runs her business on her computer so has some very high tech "anti spyware" i believe it is called. Technicians whom she works with came over and we're able to trace the source of the keylogger to Dynasty's mmoguildsite. I confronted the leaders, and was booted almost immediately.

When i complained, Jonathon's account Exsaiga was hijacked. His email account as well. He had no way of getting back his toon. They forced him to divorce me, and stole his entire toon which he spent a lot of time and money on. He was recently poor from helping his friend in the hospital and did not have money for a divorce. He had to save up for the wedding packs.

ZhenKai may have also been ****, because one day she was my best friend, and the next she was saying bad things. Remember people used to get mad at her for supporting me? Maybe they got so mad they took her account? All the sudden she is saying bad things?

That is unclear, but Jonathan is clear. He has since quit the game.

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH. i will try to warn people as much as i can. STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED. Also, be very wary of anyone who says "you have to" sign up for any out of game internet site.

tell your friends. don't be their next victim.

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    cheekysmile's IP: 76.111.208.245
    err, *hacks*?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cheeky, honestly, shut the hell up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    Foxmeko - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cheekysmile's IP: 76.111.208.245
    err, *hacks*?

^ Lol btw good job making our new site Synta
    edited August 2010
    Cheeky, whether this is true or not, you have destroyed your reputation anyways...so stop trying..

You have said the same response over and over. If people want to believe you, it's up to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    more slander, but the many thank you's i have gotten. more than make up for the insults from this team of criminals and their many alts.

It's so obvious when they try to bury my points, or distract. As if people would not want to be warned "be quiet no one wants to hear this"? ummm, anyone who cares about their account will, anyone that is not associating with these criminals.

these are the main points. and i urge you to go back and hear testimony from one of the leading members of Calamity, who created the Calamity site.

again, these are professional hackers. the government has had it's computers **** before. are you suggesting "mmoguildsites" has better user protection than nasa or the whitehouse? for simple game hackers, they are finding out ways to bypass the "VERY strict" security of the little guild site hosting company, and have found ways to upload keyloggers on to users computers.

note, this is not uncommon. have you not seen the warning every time you log in to the game??

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. DO NOT SIGN UP TO ANY SITE THEY SAY YOU "HAVE TO". especially Dynasty Leaders, WackyTaffy (alt Stabber), Decus, _Brighid, and maybe more. The way they spoke, was what made me the most uncertain of their trustworthiness, just before they booted me for asking too many questions.

They may have a few "loyal members" (accounts that have been **** and given away or sold" come and say other things, but i hope people see through that and heed our warnings. You have heard it first hand from a leader of Calamity who helped control one of these sites. BE VERY CAREFUL SIGNING UP ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS GAME. IT IS DANGEROUS.

and if those people saying "i haven't been **** yet so i never will be, i'll stick with Dynasty". are really that naive, they are not doing it all at once. They would have to find buyers, or friends to take over your account. It is not a great sweep, it is a slow farming process. Also if you are very active, they will see that and maybe will wait til you are level 100. All of you can attest to the many level 90 pluses in Dynasty who have been "dissapeared" and some who just randomly quit or start acting different. And many of you heard Decus bragging about being on Miiko's account. Miiko who was placing top 5 in the Nien Beast competitions nearly everyday. Whether her account was stolen isn't clear, but the evidence suggests it is likely.

i was personally targeted, because it was clear they didn't like me. they wanted a name and a number not a talkative person. They tried to install a keylogger onto my computer through some invasive bypassing of mmoguildsites security. My Mom runs her business on her computer so has some very high tech "anti spyware" i believe it is called. Technicians whom she works with came over and we're able to trace the source of the keylogger to Dynasty's mmoguildsite. I confronted the leaders, and was booted almost immediately.

When i complained, Jonathon's account Exsaiga was hijacked. His email account as well. He had no way of getting back his toon. They forced him to divorce me, and stole his entire toon which he spent a lot of time and money on. He was recently poor from helping his friend in the hospital and did not have money for a divorce. He had to save up for the wedding packs.

ZhenKai may have also been ****, because one day she was my best friend, and the next she was saying bad things. Remember people used to get mad at her for supporting me? Maybe they got so mad they took her account? All the sudden she is saying bad things?

DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH. i will try to warn people as much as i can. STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE I MENTIONED. Also, be very wary of anyone who says "you have to" sign up for any out of game internet site.

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    +1moar to post count
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    DO NOT TAKE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TOON. I CANNOT SAY THIS ENOUGH.

hmm, this proves otherwise?
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    +1moar to post count
    b:shockedb:victoryb:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    Foxmeko - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hmm, this proves otherwise?

to me it proves nothing
    edited August 2010
    Who pays her to spam like that? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cheeky, honestly, shut the hell up.

+1 for so much damn truth.
    Cheeky, your not getting anywhere with any of us. So please stop copying and pasting the same response over.. and over... and over again. We aint listening, so hush sweetiepie.

I guess the mods cant be bothered to close this because its like a drama theatre in here... and we <3 drama.
    *grabs the popcorn and passes around*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    to me it proves nothing
    it proves she can and has spammed her copied WoT enough b:cute
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hello, took me a while to post here because it was such a long read. I must say I found it rather funny. I mean you seriously think this is effecting us in a bad way? Any advertisement is good advertisement. I'm actually behind on applications. Apparently people want to look around our website now.

Also, Synta wants to be called a uber hacker nerb genius whatever you called the rest of us.

Decus would rather be called a **** (not sure why).

Shezz and SmexyGal weren't mentioned (Shezz wanted you kicked too).

I don't think anyone is taking this seriously at this point. Except BB for some reason. But I suppose that's all part of my evil plan to umm wait what's my evil plan here? Why supposedly am I destroying my faction to steal from people?

Anyways, I'm sure you have no real answers and you will just keep copying and pasting. GMs will likely be back tomorrow so this will be gone then.

So in a finally note:

Join Dynasty b:pleased levels 75+ TW/Vent apply at http://dynasty-dw.mmoguildsites.com/
    or pm Decus a lot! Also, we are the hax!
    edited August 2010
    is a fire alarm spam?

more slander, but the many thank you's i have gotten in game more than make up for the insults from this team of criminals and their many alts.

It's so obvious when they try to bury my points, or distract. As if people would not want to be warned "be quiet no one wants to hear this"? ummm, anyone who cares about their account will, anyone that is not associating with these criminals.

these are the main points. and i urge you to go back and hear testimony from one of the leading members of Calamity, who created the Calamity site.

take care,

God Bless,

Skylevchka
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    +1 to her post count

Fixed
    10char/

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    I like cake. Cake makes me happy. Nom for cake.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    :o Ooh Tepp does the cake come with spamsauce ^^? I like spamsauce, but not as much as nomsauce :3

• Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Okay =D

nomcakenomcakenomcake+1tomaicount
  • Miiko - Dreamweaver
    Miiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hehe, rofl xD

I'm quite disappointed cheeky
    I did most of the setting up of the site, yet I'm not hacker material, nor is my veno worth stealing? D= b:cry

Nuu, I'd like to take at least half the credit. D: Which would also apparently make me an evil mastermind. :3
    Miiko: a Venomancer powered by coffee. c[_]

Dynasty recruiting people level 75+ ^-^
  • WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver
    WackyTaffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    the many thank you's i have gotten

Oh right I forgot to say, thank you Sky for helping with our recruiting. b:bye
  • raijinken
    raijinken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh right I forgot to say, thank you Sky for helping with our recruiting. b:bye

By 'thank you for recruiting' do you mean 'pissing people off after they get into the faction and thereby making them leave?'
    b:shocked
  • Bleachx - Dreamweaver
    Bleachx - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i cant believe this is still going on. this is crazy cheeky just drop it. TY for the recruitment help btwb:chuckleb:dirty
This discussion has been closed.