Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol.. who goes to TW charmed?
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol.. who goes to TW charmed?
    People whose gear isn't so bad that 1 crab meat can bring them to full HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol @ Pimp's world chat after TW, that if QQme doesn't care about TW anymore we should let the others that do, have some TWs.

I mean lol what you actually want? We even lost to Varden. Now you can attack any faction anyway except Poseidon and Reddragon... we're not placing your bids on us magically. But have fun I'm sure those others will love to waste charms and will be totally serious on TWing with Levi just to get owned.

I wasn't one of those that don't give a **** about TW anymore and came prepared etc tried my best, but now I am. Definitely not wasting money on charms for it like this when others disrespect and don't give a **** about the whole thing. All I can say damn you PWE for ruining TW's motivation for a lot of non cashshopper people and as an indirect result **** my TW fun too.

Fun tws , a good opponent , etc you know b:cute , probably what you & many others want as well , things to make the game moar fun b:cute

I don't like the new TW system either but I still think some ppl are overreacting .

It seems more like they were already bored & just waiting for a reason to make them not care at all anymore . Or do they still care ? I wondering that since they apparently didn't quit & still sign/show up for TW .

Your question should be directed at them , not me , ijs .

And while it's up to them on how they decide to spend their time here , when their way of acting start's bothering others & messes up their fun ( talking about their own faction mates ) it's no longer their choice alone .

Lol , if you think about it ... it's kinda like how a spoiled 10 year old acts . One that does w/e he wants & keeps doing it because he's allowed to ( hint , hint ~ I'll let you guys figure out what this means in our case , allot prolly already did :P ) .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Pretty boring. It's like all of QQme just stopped caring about TW.

I think the removing of TW pay is just the final straw. Once a lot of people found out TW was going to consist of more than 5 minute cata rushes, and they would actually have to participate they gave up.

The week Farseer said that people that didn't show up to TW charmed would be paid a gold HP charm for TW instead of coins, never seen so much QQ before in my life. A ton of people were complaining about not receiving coins when they didn't show up to TW charmed. I even saw one guy in guild chat that complained about how "charms are too expensive, and I use TW pay for skills and hypers"

Too many people that want to receive the money/glory of owning land, but don't want to put in the effort. Too many people that show up 5 minutes before TW asking for a squad, no charm, no apothecary, and when they get in they just run around doing w/e and basically being useless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol this is almost as fail as Nef no showing all Regi TWs. We've had crystal walks for the past 2 months. The difference is that they were no showing long before the TW update... b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    idk QQme shows up, its not our fault we are not the most powerful faction b:laugh

ahh underdog its good to be back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Umbra - Raging Tide
    Umbra - Raging Tide Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    People whose gear isn't so bad that 1 crab meat can bring them to full HP.

b:scornb:avoid
    Skyrim, ok. b:dirty
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well one thing is to not want to participate in TW (if you don't like it for example or think it's a waste of resources or any other reason whatsoever), a completely different is to troll wc while in and don't give a **** about it. It's rude to your faction mates, squad, and others who do put effort in TW. Even worse if you actually signed up for TW, made people put you in serious squads for coordination then troll wc "LOL WHY TW SO SERIOUS LOLOLOLOL".

Man must have a really high tolerance apparently.

Fuzzy feels for Man is glad not to have such worries. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I even saw one guy in guild chat that complained about how "charms are too expensive, and I use TW pay for skills and hypers"

It makes some sense. Gear, skills, level, and of course, charms should've come from TW pay. Not shining & useless things like fashion.

As Nuff said to us once, TW pay should never replace regular farm & grind. T'was just a boost to reach our goal of gettin' better for TW. If TW pay wasn't enough, grab your mount and go farm >:0

Too many people that want to receive the money/glory of owning land, but don't want to put in the effort. Too many people that show up 5 minutes before TW asking for a squad, no charm, no apothecary, and when they get in they just run around doing w/e and basically being useless.

Well, with no TW pay we may not have the problem of that ppl beggin' for a TW spot; but now faction leaders have the issue they need to put them inside anyways to fill TW squads b:surrender
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I spent my TW pay on fashion..... b:avoid
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ahh underdog its good to be back

Down with the orange beast now??? b:questionb:shockedb:surrender
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well it's GG TW indeed now at least for those like Levi, since a few small factions like Reddragon probably still have a bit of fun.

I love hypocrites, people wanting fun TWs but then still ganking with the strongest faction others. I heard Fuzzy didn't want to attack QQme at least but the rest of Varden only want land apparently. NPC I dunno what to expect I kinda guess they are some Levi kiss asses or QQme haters.

And Pimp stop sounding like we don't care about TW at all and it's our fault we lose. Sure people that don't care left or quit anyway, some glory chaser traitors also went to Levi when our situation seemed grim (*cough* ItzElysium *cough*) so I think we're left with only loyal ones now. Yes we care for TW but you think that's enough for us to defeat a 3 way gank? Since we even fail 1v1 vs Levi now.

Seriously stop sounding all mighty now remember your days in Varden does it mean that since you were getting rolled in 5 min always, you didn't care about TW? pfft

It's not QQme's fault server's TW is dying. It's all the stupid haters of QQme for no reason continuing to gank us even when we "fail". Everyone seeing Levi as "holy" and QQme as a plague. Well have fun after QQme gets wiped or we disband for w/e reason, see if it was QQme's 'fault' for not having fun TWs when others will be even more steamrolls.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    just lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well it's GG TW indeed now at least for those like Levi, since a few small factions like Reddragon probably still have a bit of fun.

I love hypocrites, people wanting fun TWs but then still ganking with the strongest faction others. I heard Fuzzy didn't want to attack QQme at least but the rest of Varden only want land apparently. NPC I dunno what to expect I kinda guess they are some Levi kiss asses or QQme haters.

And Pimp stop sounding like we don't care about TW at all and it's our fault we lose. Sure people that don't care left or quit anyway, some glory chaser traitors also went to Levi when our situation seemed grim (*cough* ItzElysium *cough*) so I think we're left with only loyal ones now. Yes we care for TW but you think that's enough for us to defeat a 3 way gank? Since we even fail 1v1 vs Levi now.

Seriously stop sounding all mighty now remember your days in Varden does it mean that since you were getting rolled in 5 min always, you didn't care about TW? pfft

It's not QQme's fault server's TW is dying. It's all the stupid haters of QQme for no reason continuing to gank us even when we "fail". Everyone seeing Levi as "holy" and QQme as a plague. Well have fun after QQme gets wiped or we disband for w/e reason, see if it was QQme's 'fault' for not having fun TWs when others will be even more steamrolls.

Asheera! Damn you for turning out to be a guy in real life...but I digress.

I can agree with the majority of you. There doesn't seem to be much loyalty. People want to be with the most powerful faction at the time, but don't actually want to put in the effort to help them reach that point. Take Persephonie for example. I believe she's in QQme now. And such as it is with a lot of people. They only have interest in the faction because it is on top. Watch a good portion of your members leave as the hard times come.

You're either going to have people love a faction because it's doing well. These are the people who are in the faction or are trying to be. Or you're going to have those who hate it because they can't be a part of the success. There's a difference between being greedy and being ambitious and sensible. Most people are plagued by the former. This cycle will continue. There's always going to be rival factions. There's always going to be the "beast" and someone to contend with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Really the ones in QQme that are showing up and putting up a fight are the ones that care, the rest never cared about either the faction or the game to start with, just showed up for the money. Some quit because they aren't getting coins anymore *cough* half the ppl that went to latinos *cough* Some quit because the game is now a joke, i.e Esuna. But the real guilty ones are PWE, so many people that just dropped the game. The people that left the guild were usually never any good to begin with, i.e itzelysium, who said he was leaving to join latinos, then joins levaithan, BTW, grats on getting the worst mage on the server, guy couldn't even get 9x gears WITH QQme helping BEFORE TT got wrecked.

Also lol @ people in varden expecting to get land, they are aware they were given that land right? Guess we'll just have to wipe Varden off the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    I know its a little off topic guys, but can someone tell me who this VeritasXXX guy is? Seems like some ignorant, ****-kissing wannabe. For some reason he thinks people should/do know who he is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Fate - Raging Tide
    Fate - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Zulu is gonna win. ijs
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I know its a little off topic guys, but can someone tell me who this VeritasXXX guy is? Seems like some ignorant, ****-kissing wannabe. For some reason he thinks people should/do know who he is.

hes a reroll. first toon was a WC spammer known as WoodJaBlowMe
    edited August 2010
    hes a reroll. first toon was a WC spammer known as WoodJaBlowMe

Still doesn't ring any bells. Mighta been before my time. I'm not sure whether or not I should care for that matter. Thanks anyway for the info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Still doesn't ring any bells. Mighta been before my time. I'm not sure whether or not I should care for that matter. Thanks anyway for the info.

yeah he was first 2 or so months of the server.
    WAIT, did i just have two legitimate responses, to truthwarren of all people? what is this forum coming to? (oh yeah, fear of the mod banhammers)
    edited August 2010
    Yes, legitimate responses. And to me of all people. Smart choice. You make me think there may be some remote possibility of hope for you guys yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    tw pay is meaningless anyways..if u go to a good 2 hours+ TW
    for DDs it can cover the charm but thats about it...

tw is dead cuz the game is dead, ppl is leaving/quitting etc etc...so yeah i would luv to go to tw in fact i can tw this saturday ;D