HELP ME (fist stats)

spholof
spholof Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Blademaster
how should i allocate my stat points for fist type at every level up...
:(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Beastyknight - Dreamweaver
    Beastyknight - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Your build all depends on what type of weapons you plan on using

If you want duel swords or swords put dex up the most some vit for soloing and just enough str for the swords

If u want hammers and axes put mostly str and just enough dex or vit needed for the axes
    (i do recommend however putting vit up a little more though because having high hp is always good)

Pole hammers and Pole axes are pretty much the same build as the axes and hammers but maybe put majority of the points in dex instead of str

Hope this helps
  • FeralGhoul - Raging Tide
    FeralGhoul - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Your build all depends on what type of weapons you plan on using

If you want duel swords or swords put dex up the most some vit for soloing and just enough str for the swords

If u want hammers and axes put mostly str and just enough dex or vit needed for the axes
    (i do recommend however putting vit up a little more though because having high hp is always good)

Pole hammers and Pole axes are pretty much the same build as the axes and hammers but maybe put majority of the points in dex instead of str

Hope this helps

He said fists and you include all the weapon types except fists...

Anyways, for fists you should be putting 5 strength, 4 dexterity, and 1 vitality every two levels (2.5 strength, 2 dexterity, .5 vitality every level). If you would like to use all weapon types including fists you should put 6 strength 4 dexterity. Personally I recommend doing the build with vitality if you chose to ONLY use fists. The vitality does help once it builds up.

Hope this helped.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    3 str 2 dexx per level till 70 then min req for weapons on your bracket rest to vit
    Gifs are hard to make work here