PW help please

beefyboy1
beefyboy1 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Hello, i am new to that perfect game :) i would like to know statistics of the game. Do they game is dying? or is going on a really good way?

Oh , if i use cash shop (zen) at wich lvl should i start to pay? how much real money is gonna cost me to get normal gears?

Tyvm
Post edited by beefyboy1 on

Comments

• tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The game provides a huge amount of free stuff to get you started and then some. It can be played very well w/o money. The main issues are ongoing bugs that don't get fixed, and even ones that pertain to items you can buy with cash.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear6
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear6 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just run, beefy. Just run.
    The game is good, but you're better off looking for one that isn't so poorly managed.
  • Spitball - Dreamweaver
    Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just run, beefy. Just run.
    The game is good, but you're better off looking for one that isn't so poorly managed.

+1

I love this game but you guys have to stop the madness game is dying.

As far as Gold buying dude we have packs its always a good time to buy gold and gear up your tone.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Game companies send people out to other forums to sway pr towards their own games. If people really believed this game sucked, they wouldn't be here on the forums spinning ****. b:chuckle

I'm no fan of PWI's ongoing bugs and constant barrage of new bugs, but that's no reason to go for a P2P. -Coming from someone who won't put RL money into this game.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear3
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear3 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I never said the game sucked. If you tried being literate for a change instead of trolling everyone in sight, you might realize that.

The game Perfect World International is still good. Unfortunately, its quality has deteriorated (opinion may vary as to how much) in the last year or so - due to both management decisions by Sales & Marketing on PWE's side, and from patches that negatively impact F2P gameplay on the Devs' part. The current trend since the release of the Anniversary packs as of last September has been to increase profits and squeeze as much real money from players new and old as possible, and drive out those struggling to remain "free" players - all the while driving the existing game into the dirt for the roll-out of PWE's more recent products such as Battle of the Immortals and their upcoming Forsaken World.

Given that these are still run by the same company, Perfect World Entertainment, I see no reason to expect their management style will change from the current trend. Hence my final advice - seek a game run by a company with better management practices.
  • _kaela_ - Raging Tide
    _kaela_ - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Find another game.

If you're poor in RL (real-life) and don't want mediocre gear, etc and have a life which means you CAN'T farm 20 hours a day: run from this title fast and find another f2p

If you're well-off in RL: go to a p2p game, the popular ones are pretty good, including some of the lesser known titles.

If you're wealthy in RL: go ahead and play this title, but you'll get bored because the ones in this group are the minority. All you'll end up doing is competing to see who can charge more zen and become the most OP (overpowered). Plus you'll have to battle hordes of whiny oracle noobs, which will grate your nerves quickly.