• FeralGhoul - Raging Tide
    FeralGhoul - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Good for you.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You fail! b:chuckle
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ok , im going to archer section to post " i love being an archer" . Are u satisfied now , wanna-be troll ? *sigh* another thread for the "lower depths" b:lipcurl
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    You fail! b:chuckle

And you're an ******* b:chuckle

And how am I a troll when I was being serious? >_> I love the class, I'm glad I chose it.
    edited August 2010
    buy a teleacoustic , and shout it on WC , why make a useless thread ???
    Proud Male Venomancer <
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Because it attracts real trolls like yourself >_>

If you're gonna be unnecessarily hostile about it, just report the damn thread or ME and have it moved there.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    TBH --> I was secretly hoping it was a QQ Bird post b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    WOW you're all so pissed at PWI that you'll go around looking for players to jump on. How pathetic.

I got nothing to QQ about.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i love being a veno too <3 b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited August 2010
    WOW you're all so pissed at PWI that you'll go around looking for players to jump on. How pathetic.

I got nothing to QQ about.

I'm no troll , i speak the truth , it's not essential to post new threads only to express ur love for a class. And how not to jump on players when they fill the foroum with threads that don't need to be there.

I still advice u to buy the teleacoustic.
    Proud Male Venomancer <
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I think you need to head back to your depressing haven that is General Discussion - home of the most unnecessary topics known to human history.

There was no harm done in my making this thread and it certainly was not meant to explode in the way it did(but I'm defensive so that was going to happen). I know now not make a thread like this again but I still say the hostility was no necessary. You all could have left the thread with no replies and let it get buried.
    edited August 2010
    I think you need to head back to your depressing haven that is General Discussion - home of the most unnecessary topics known to human history.

There was no harm done in my making this thread and it certainly was not meant to explode in the way it did(but I'm defensive so that was going to happen). I know now not make a thread like this again but I still say the hostility was no necessary. You all could have left the thread with no replies and let it get buried.

my haven is archer and veno , the general discussions is useless abyway b:chuckle
    Proud Male Venomancer <
  • xixiri
    xixiri Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why so many rude posts? She didn't say anything bad... Maybe the thread isn't useful, but she's not trolling. -_- If you don't like it, don't post. Simple enough. You people have no life and have nothing better to do just to flame innocent players.

@Silest - I LOVE BEING A VENO TOO! b:victory
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    xixiri wrote: »
    Why so many rude posts? She didn't say anything bad... Maybe the thread isn't useful, but she's not trolling. -_- If you don't like it, don't post. Simple enough. You people have no life and have nothing better to do just to flame innocent players.

@Silest - I LOVE BEING A VENO TOO! b:victory

Mine was just sarcasm but agree. Since I started using this forum I noticed that people rather than just sharing information and correcting, like to put other people down and just insult them. I'd prefer these kinds of posts because you know their about nonsense and can more easily skip;
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Does this mean we do a group hug or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Light/ - Raging Tide6
    Light/ - Raging Tide6 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Venomancers in my case is and was my first class, and i'm still playing it. After 2-3 weeks i got her to level 6X, pretty satisfied and i love the play style.
  • tweakz
    edited August 2010
    Venomancers in my case is and was my first class, and i'm still playing it. After 2-3 weeks i got her to level 6X, pretty satisfied and i love the play style.

I love the play style too. Coming from playing a wizard that pretty much is either macroing or DB'ing when not tip toeing around to pick off mobs. I gotta say though that Dark_Samuri (Heaven's Tear) makes playing a wiz look fun at times. That guy spoils us on Nirvana runs, well his cleric wife kicks butt too!