Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    all servers < lost city in terms of cash shop xd

i just thought about this.

Elayne, Amour, Haiz.
    NyKage, \/\/ind (does he still plays?), Yoshiki

i think those 6 people could crush the 80 andres posted b:surrender
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Elayne, Amour, Haiz.

Amour is one scary bish. I wouldn't wanna be within a mile of that wizzy killing machine.b:shocked
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • A_Noob - Dreamweaver
    A_Noob - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'd never forget the infamous Olee :P

You didn't put me? wtf nubcake. now you owe me pie.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Interesting list although I would have to disagree with some of the listed people!
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You didn't put me? wtf nubcake. now you owe me pie.

Yeah You forgot A Noob Andres, i remember when he almost single handily held off a entire faction in TW, and Soloing FC's. b:shocked(Cant be 100% there were several weeks of the same combo gank so idk about all of them or on how many their were as i was always put in Forest Of Haze Wars.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Elayne, Amour, Haiz.

and the cashshoppers on PW-CN are laughing at people that don't have full +12. b:laugh
    Yeah You forgot A Noob Andres, i remember when he almost single handily held off a entire faction in TW, and Soloing FC's. b:shocked(Cant be 100% there were several weeks of the same combo gank so idk about all of them or on how many their were as i was always put in Forest Of Haze Wars.)

A_Noob is cheze lol
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What you could do is make an honorable mention/sub list like 40 names or so... give or take... and add that to your list of all time pvp greats, for your all star tw intergalactic pwi world war. =x

I may not have been good at pvp, but I do feel I was pretty good at the pve aspect of the game... but this isn't about that =x lol... though that would be an interesting list to see. =x

Anyways back on topic very interesting list, I too would tremble if I were ever able to tw against them, I would definitely have to think of a kick **** strategy that play on there weakness/perhaps strength to even stand a chance at beating this all star list.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Elayne, Amour, Haiz.

80 vs 6 and you think the 6 would win

gg i dont know what to say lol
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Haloangel - Dreamweaver
    Haloangel - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol kas ~ xD hey kas look you made the list! =p have fun going against those 6! lol
    EQuinox <3 Demon Archer <3 5.0 ftw? ;)
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Interesting list. o.o..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    Aquagirl - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @OP:
    You should stick to only actives. If you include the retired players you're kind of walking on thin ice, but for the sake of it I would have some ppl to mention:
    Wizard:
    Seraphim
    Zeratul
    Chilli
    ...and I would take Ursa in my squad before at least 4 other wizards you have in there.

Clerics:
    I would put Nrgy in there without blinking. Some of the clerics on that list still don't have the gear he had in December when he quit.

There are a few other names I know I'm missing, but these were just a fast few.

And having 15 venos in a 80 TW just makes me lol irl. At least 5-6 more wizards and defense firepower is almost doubled and also the control on B at towers and bind posts vastly improved.

just my 2c.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ew i should read better before posting. atleast no1 quoted what i wrote yet. me fool lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You guys are forgetting that, I'm not really making something official here, or wasn't really making it with my first post. I guess that since everyone took the list too seriously, I could try and work it into something nice? b:chuckle
    Yeah You forgot A Noob Andres
    Did not, A_Noob = Chezedude
    What you could do is make an honorable mention/sub list like 40 names or so... give or take... and add that to your list of all time pvp greats, for your all star tw intergalactic pwi world war. =x
    I should, it's a nice idea. How about this, I'll take votes on people in the list, or not in the list and replace them accordingly. I agree retired placers shouldn't be listed, sadly, I've been in Calamity TWs since June 2009, and in my experience, those are the best I can think of in TW.

Vote for your 5 favorite on each class, I'll count the votes and pick the winners to replace the inactive/retired ones (SCOUT STAYS b:angry)
    And having 15 venos in a 80 TW just makes me lol irl. At least 5-6 more wizards and defense firepower is almost doubled and also the control on B at towers and bind posts vastly improved.

just my 2c.
    Ursa, Chili and Zerathul are all great wizards, the problem with Ursa is that he hasn't been to a real TW since december, Chili quit the game and Zerathul, I havent seen him in a TW lately, however Zerathul is a really good TW wiz. As for Seraphim, he's always been a very skilled player and a great TW strategist, but he hasn't been to a TW since september.

When we fought Equinox on Seraphim days, tactics consisted of A-C push, leave instance 15 minutes after with a victory. Equinox has developed into a powerhouse since those days. I'd love to see what Seraphim would've done to adapt to constant catapult movement, setting defensive base squads, and having Rob_Zomby ninja a catapult through a side of the map while your full 80 is being held in B path. It doesn't apply to say Peenice, Olee or any other player I did listed, that didn't fully quit the game, rather moved to a different server and remain succesful at their classes

JJ Blessing is something so amazing. Changed the state of the game at least for high end TWs. Yes, a wizard can be deadly in TW if it's played right. specially with frenzy and +30 attacks, but the reason why there are so many venos (or nixes) in my TW lineup is more of tactics than just of firepower/defensive ability.

Today for example, Equinox crystal was at 12m then 4m then 400k HP. venos in their squads played a very important job in achieving such thing. But since you don't post from your main, it makes it harder for me to know, who do you TW with b:surrender

Don't forget nixes can stun people out of zhen (DB and BoA), venos can purge more efficiently than a lunar bow as well as amp catapult barbs and 14k HP archers (cough goonzchezeillyana). Not to mention, that Parasitic nova skill, its kind of something beautiful when 4 catapult barbs are sitting in the sweet spot, barbs sealed and paralyzed cant invoke b:chuckle If you need more than 8-9 wizards to win a TW, you must have very weak wizards.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    and the cashshoppers on PW-CN are laughing at people that don't have full +12. b:laugh

A_Noob is cheze lol
    omg fizzy! b:sadlog in sometime
    80 vs 6 and you think the 6 would win

gg i dont know what to say lol

b:surrenderthsoe people are really scary...
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Seraphim - Dreamweaver
    Seraphim - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'd love to see what Seraphim would've done to adapt to constant catapult movement, setting defensive base squads, and having Rob_Zomby ninja a catapult through a side of the map while your full 80 is being held in B path.

Given 14 months, I am sure I would have come up with SOMETHING :P
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Given 14 months, I am sure I would have come up with SOMETHING :P
    lol Wayne, you know I meant no offense, and its been only 12 months!

Oh and we figured out, 7 more lands to go, maybe we get it done this time b:shocked I sure hope so, TW is dead now, I just wanna get done with it and move to my BM b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My feelings are hurt. I didn't see Lightaine under wizards anywhere!!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My feelings are hurt. I didn't see Lightaine under wizards anywhere!!

I'm fairly sure "wizard" and "good" were both prerequisites. b:laugh
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    I'm fairly sure "wizard" and "good" were both prerequisites. b:laugh

b:surrenderman you dont know, lightaine is a pro metal mage
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:surrenderman you dont know, lightaine is a pro metal mage

Miz, am I a pro metal mage too? D:
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    pffft sera stop trolling the forums and come back >.< b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Miz, am I a pro metal mage too? D:

no, not as pro as lightaine

lightaine res, ironheart, blessing of purehearted, wellspring quaff, stream of rejuvenation, are level 1 and he doesnt even have BB/RB.

b:byehe is a mage with his own buffs and metal attacks
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aubrey - Equinox

Did I make the list? b:chuckle
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Did I make the list? b:chuckle

Aubree and Aubrey are pretty much the same name just different variations

b:cuteje veux ton amour
  • Nrgy - Dreamweaver
    Nrgy - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    pffft sera stop trolling the forums and come back >.< b:angry

I think he is way to busy playing Starcraft 2 (Diamond League) inbefore GW2 is out.
    b:laugh
    img532.imageshack.us/img532/3159/alotofworkfornothing.jpg ... Persistence is futile.