will i have problems soon with this build???

j3j34kj43j4jk
j3j34kj43j4jk Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cleric
ok so im now lvl 48 on my cleric wth lvl 9 IH, lvl 9 magic shell, lvl 10 vangaurd spirit, lvl 10 plume shot and whirlwind, im a 1 str 9 mag build, i love the mp, firepower, and heals of the build, solo pve is easy thx to ih, ive been bh 29ing and its easy as pie, but in 2 lvls ill be bh 39ing. and my faction does alot of tt, and fcc as well, or are gettin ready to as we get more lvls who can, my question is, since i have to farm mats and herbs for coin jus to stay alive atm, can i stay with this build til endgame, or since im a bit poor will i need 50 vit to stay alive in dungeons, once i can tt and things i shud have more coin flow, and at lvl 90 i cud +2 or +3 my stuff easy enough. so really question is, as someone with ok coin flow but not a insane one, can i stay pure, or will i need 50 vit, id like to remain pure if possible, thx in advance.
Post edited by j3j34kj43j4jk on

Comments

• XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You're going to need the vit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I do tt, fb's bh's Tw everything just fine with my cleric and shes a pure build like yourself. Its all about how you play your class, where you place yourself, just general knowledge and skill. Might i suggest you max plume shell and learn when you need to throw it on to survive, blue bubble too the moment you can get your hands on it.

If you really find yourself needing hp you can just refine your gear a bit once your lvl 7x-8x . Even poor people can refine, celes arent hard to get.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You're going to need the vit.

Why would u need vit?
    Full mag build is fine... although you do need decent equips to make up for the lack of hp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You can use ornaments to get your hps up if you want to go all magic personally I am hybrid mag/vit.Your build looks ok just keep your iron heart,well spring,plume shell,plume shot.great cyclone,vanguard spirit,magic shell.spirits gift and lastly celestial guardian seal lvled up.

edit forgot purify
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Chimer - Lost City
    Chimer - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've been a pure build since the beginning, and half the time with bad gear. I honestly haven't had much trouble, besides being a bit squishier than normal. BH39 shouldn't be a problem for you, just make sure you aren't in range of the exploding reverexes, and stay out of farren's aoe. Maxed IH can safely heal outside it.

The only problem that's come up due to my lack of hp is that I couldn't do 1-3 soulbanisher until I was 80. (His aoe gets pretty bad as his hp drops. When he was almost dead, it would one-shot me through BB. x_x)

As has already been stated, try to get some decent pdef ornaments, and shard with citrines. I'd recommend Second Wind on your genie if you don't already have it, and max Plume Shell when possible. Both will save your life when you find mobs on you.

You'll need a minimum of 3.4k hp after barb buffs to survive oceania master's aoe in FCC, but that shouldn't be a problem to reach by then.

I hope my information has been useful. I've loved the pure build for the huge power behind both my heals and attacks.

Good luck, fellow pure mag cleric! :D
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    pure build cleric here with 3400 hp without a barb buff at lvl 85. Pure build is more than doable. If you TW or PK alot then you will probably want a bit more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6c1cf08571f06f72

what im hoping to be end game. for some reason ill think ill be ok with pure mag b:chuckle
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i was light armor until lvl 70-80s and switched to pure magic and honestly i could never go back to light armor, its mediocre for me, not great heals not great damage u would hope for crits. with pure magic i have great heals great dd and got def and hp in shards and ornaments.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Go VIT if:

- you dont have much of a budget
    - you are not good at searching for cheap gear with good stats
    - you want to play it SAFE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan