tideborn flying mounts

Options
cooper00
cooper00 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
why do the tideborn have wings??? i dont get it it, shouldnt the tideborn have fish mounts like the rays for the untamed!?!? thats like winged elves having fins instead of wings!!!

plz someone say they agree...

one more thing, why do the untamed have fish as flying mounts instead of air breathing animals like "pegasus" "pterodactles" or other things like that... come on pwe plz be a little more logical...

no offence b:victory
Post edited by cooper00 on

Comments

• Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Deal with it. It wasn't up to us. Nor will it ever be.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Deal with it. It wasn't up to us. Nor will it ever be.

True, but he's right, I started wondering those same questions from the moment I started playing this game, it's artistic interpretation has a lot of illogical things!, like werewolves and panda-men transforming into Tigers, ninja-like tideborns moving their legs slowly, when ninjas are known by their high speed movements, etc. I's probable that developers will never fix those little errors, but I'd love so much if they do it one day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • SaintToadElf - Archosaur
    SaintToadElf - Archosaur Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cooper00 wrote: »
    why do the tideborn have wings??? i dont get it it, shouldnt the tideborn have fish mounts like the rays for the untamed!?!? thats like winged elves having fins instead of wings!!!

b:victory
    I think the Tideborn wings are supposed to be more like wing-shaped auras that they can use to fly. They're made of glowing energy or something...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    True, but he's right, I started wondering those same questions from the moment I started playing this game, it's artistic interpretation has a lot of illogical things!, like werewolves and panda-men transforming into Tigers, ninja-like tideborns moving their legs slowly, when ninjas are known by their high speed movements, wha? high speed movements? lols o....kie.....not quite sure where you has gotten that piece of information from.... etc. I's probable that developers will never fix those little errors, but I'd love so much if they do it one day!

b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tideborn aerocraft issue : the model were copy paste from elves flapping wing but slower in TB version

barb true form issue : they were lazy and not giving each model their own animal form, same with venomancer fox form (though on veno the skill name say fox . .)

Ninja were so flashy on stories and games but on reality they just like secret agent that working for gathering information or do some secret stuff but not with flashy movement or costume. They usually wear those black suit only at night time to hide in shadow to invade a building or steal something. Other than that they just the same with regular people, they don't have super speed, extreme flashy technique, they not killing people, or wearing their clan symbol everywhere. On regular day time or when they not doing stealth mission, most of the time they wear clothes like normal people. Disguise or them self actually really a doctor, a lumber chopper, pedicab driver, fish seller, restaurant staff, and many other. In short they live as normal people and become ninja only when receive an order.

Though on stories, comic, movie, and games people usually think ninja as stealth warrior as killing machine. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options

So are you saying that ninjas are slow? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tideborn aerocraft issue : the model were copy paste from elves flapping wing but slower in TB version

barb true form issue : they were lazy and not giving each model their own animal form, same with venomancer fox form (though on veno the skill name say fox . .)

Ninja were so flashy on stories and games but on reality they just like secret agent that working for gathering information or do some secret stuff but not with flashy movement or costume. They usually wear those black suit only at night time to hide in shadow to invade a building or steal something. Other than that they just the same with regular people, they don't have super speed, extreme flashy technique, they not killing people, or wearing their clan symbol everywhere. On regular day time or when they not doing stealth mission, most of the time they wear clothes like normal people. Disguise or them self actually really a doctor, a lumber chopper, pedicab driver, fish seller, restaurant staff, and many other. In short they live as normal people and become ninja only when receive an order.

Though on stories, comic, movie, and games people usually think ninja as stealth warrior as killing machine. b:thanks

I'm not talking about reality, I'm talking about what ninjas are know like. And real ninjas in the past were spy, that's true, but they also worked as payed murderers, and their attacks and movements had to be fast and letal, in order to kill their target before starting a fight. And it's true that they was hidden the whole day, during night they weared the black suit, and during the day they wear normal colthes, just like other ppl, to keep their enemies from finding them, so they had to be hidden all the time. they had a weight limit for their bodies, that's why they normally ate vegetables and fruits, in order to do the fast movements and exercises they needed to do. So ppl, OF COURSE real ninjas never moved in light speed nor became their own bodies invisible lol who U believe I am? a 5 years old boy? XD, real ninjas hadn't those impossible skills, but they was the fastes kind of warriors Japan ever had, that's why I sayd what I sayd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
  • EbilBecca - Heavens Tear
    EbilBecca - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cooper00 wrote: »

plz someone say they agree...

one more thing, why do the untamed have fish as flying mounts instead of air breathing animals like "pegasus" "pterodactles" or other things like that... come on pwe plz be a little more logical...

no offence b:victory

I've kind of wondered that myself...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~sig by Satalia

The search function is a very useful tool, if you don't know how to use it then you're an idiot.b:chuckleb:cute

GAME UNINSTALLED b:victoryb:bye
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I've kind of wondered that myself...

it is that way cause the devs couldnt be bothered to come up with a new idea and just decided to recycle the wings concept. proof of this? the TB wings dont actually MOVE they just flap like wings made of shiny cardboard.
    TB wings concept = Laziness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    -yawns-