I bought a Perfect World 10$ card! How do I spend it?

Options
ChayaMoon - Archosaur
ChayaMoon - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm level 12..cleric winged elff..teehee...

but anyways, i thought I could at least enhance my gameplay with it...

How can I buy stuff?

Should I buy wings? Mounts?

This will be my main, and I am unsure if I can buy a mount to usse at level 12. :(..

But. Yes. How is it installed into my game when I get it? does it give me a download for a patch for my item I buy?

Thanks a bunch , I really do need this answered so I won't be stupid wasting it >.<"!
Post edited by ChayaMoon - Archosaur on

Comments

• MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is my honest and best advice...sell it, or just give it away. I started with the same thing. Ten dollars. Then it all started rolling. Ten dollars here, thirty there, and fifty there. And two years and 4 thousand dollars later, here I am with the game already uninstalled and grieving over the time wasted. Really..just sell it, it's a bottomless hole.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChayaMoon - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This is my honest and best advice...sell it, or just give it away. I started with the same thing. Ten dollars. Then it all started rolling. Ten dollars here, thirty there, and fifty there. And two years and 4 thousand dollars later, here I am with the game already uninstalled and grieving over the time wasted. Really..just sell it, it's a bottomless hole.

Oh my.. o-o"
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dont use it to power level, instead use it for something you can sell later. Mount works, or you could sell the gold to other players and buy some good gear. Power leveling without having extra money to get gear later can hurt.

Avoid Cash sinks. The daily cash auction is a waste of money. Never buy marriage packs unless they're on sale. Token packs will ruin you faster than you think, unless you ARE that lucky person who gets a rare item out of one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • ChayaMoon - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dont use it to power level, instead use it for something you can sell later. Mount works, or you could sell the gold to other players and buy some good gear. Power leveling without having extra money to get gear later can hurt.

Avoid Cash sinks. The daily cash auction is a waste of money. Never buy marriage packs unless they're on sale. Token packs will ruin you faster than you think, unless you ARE that lucky person who gets a rare item out of one.

Thanks ^_^ I'll consider this a lot. -staying away from the above packs-
  • ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The only thing that will be of worth to you at that level is gold/platinum HP and MP charms... If you were to buy a gold/plat HP charm it should last you till around lvl 50 or so... depending how much you die of course.

The only other option is to get your money back if possible... b:shocked
  • ChayaMoon - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The only thing that will be of worth to you at that level is gold/platinum HP and MP charms... If you were to buy a gold/plat HP charm it should last you till around lvl 50 or so... depending how much you die of course.

The only other option is to get your money back if possible... b:shocked

thnx. >.< I like using charms, never knew they were in the shop.