So, um...who actually got the french set?

Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
I never, ever see anyone wearing it. I just wanted to know if someone had found a way to get it to match up with certain things and/or look flattering. But alas, I cannot find a soul in Dreamweaver that has it. It was even harder to sell this aqua shinboi top I had, and I thought that was a good set, considering.
Post edited by Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    They just don't seem to match with anything...The top for some reason is cut off just above belly and it looks huge with other bottoms...the skirt isn't bad but it's got weird clipping issues that just make it look unauthentic.

Also, why they are 2 different pieces is beyond my comprehension...15 dyes just to match the colors on pieces that only look good with each other? No thanks. I always considered myself fashion addict but I can't make tails or heads with this set QQ

If anybody manages to make it work, hats off to them.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Meh. I don't have it myself, but I think the bottom looks great in white with a white butterfly top. Has to be pure though. But that's all I could find.

:\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atryel - Lost City
    Atryel - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I bought it cos it looked great with the pants when I tried it in the fitting room. Now that I've colored it magenta, the hole under the left armpit is more prominent than before.

Don't bother buying it cos they never fixed it or they don't bother. I have the same top in a P server and it looks great without the hole. How come a P server can provide better quality than the offical game itself, really I wonder.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8030/20100709163012.jpg
  • X_Diogenes_x - Sanctuary
    X_Diogenes_x - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't like the skirt at all but love the top and am wanting to get something like this:

210ceg8.png

iooxv5.png

But yeah didn't know there was a hole there o.O
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I bought it cos it looked great with the pants when I tried it in the fitting room. Now that I've colored it magenta, the hole under the left armpit is more prominent than before.

Don't bother buying it cos they never fixed it or they don't bother. I have the same top in a P server and it looks great without the hole. How come a P server can provide better quality than the offical game itself, really I wonder.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8030/20100709163012.jpg

its your breast size, if you dont push the slider upwards (or are like me and push it down) you will have this problem on alot of things
    the vampire top my veno had had a hole right at the top center of the corset until i increased her bust size just a bit. had a few others with little glitches around the breast area as well but they were not as prominent as that vampire outfit b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atryel - Lost City
    Atryel - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    its your breast size, if you dont push the slider upwards (or are like me and push it down) you will have this problem on alot of things
    the vampire top my veno had had a hole right at the top center of the corset until i increased her bust size just a bit. had a few others with little glitches around the breast area as well but they were not as prominent as that vampire outfit b:surrender

I always decrease the breast size with all my characters. I did the same with the character I created in the P server and the same garment still looks great minus the hole. My veno and archer characters are the same, I decreased the breast size when I created them and they don't have the problem with any other garments. Neither my archer nor my veno has any problem with the vampire set or any other set but I only have the french top on my sin.

Does that mean female characters in PWI need to have bigger **** just to ensure they won't have problems with the pixelated garments they buy?
  • _Lady - Dreamweaver
    _Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I saw a pic of someone's veno with a Duke Rose top + French skirt + French shoes + Lollipop hair. I forget where the pic was, but it looked pretty good : ) Also I'd try the French top and skirt in a light blue + Leopard Wave hair + Darkness shoes for that almost gothic Alice in Wonderland look.
    ~Characters~

_Lady: lvl 80 BM on Dreamweaver
    _Constantina: lvl 60 Cleric on Dreamweaver
    _Nomura: lvl 30 Wiz on Dreamweaver

Lady_Emal: lvl 61 BM on Sanctuary (Retired)
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    One of my alts has the hairstyle with the white thingy maids wear on their heads. So I got her the French set in black. It looks ok, except the skirt makes her look like she's pregnant. b:shocked
    Also, why they are 2 different pieces is beyond my comprehension...15 dyes just to match the colors on pieces that only look good with each other? No thanks. I always considered myself fashion addict but I can't make tails or heads with this set QQ
    I just waited for the pieces to show up on AH in the colors I wanted (or close to). Paid less than I would've paid for them from the cash shop too.
  • _Lady - Dreamweaver
    _Lady - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It looks ok, except the skirt makes her look like she's pregnant. b:shocked

Wow o.O I didn't notice it did that...
    ~Characters~

_Lady: lvl 80 BM on Dreamweaver
    _Constantina: lvl 60 Cleric on Dreamweaver
    _Nomura: lvl 30 Wiz on Dreamweaver

Lady_Emal: lvl 61 BM on Sanctuary (Retired)