To GM: Cashshoppers' Harrassments

Zaria - Dreamweaver
Zaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Why are the GM's and MOD's not doing anything with all these cashshoppers' being harrassed? All I see lately is a lot of trashing and bashing on the cash players. For example, like the 2 people who were able to obtain their warsoul weapons. Or even the person who wants to spend their money on fashions. Everyone has their own right to spend their own money as they wish on what they want. They may be earning 6 figures and to them spending tons of money on pixels is probably like someone working at McDonalds earning minimum wage and spending it on a DVD rental.

My point of this thread to the GM's and MOD's...

Why aren't you guys doing anything about all the trashing and bashing that is going on in the forums and on game? That is like harrassment and giving grief to the cash players. Everyone is a human being, cash shopper or not cash shopper. Everyone has feelings, cash shopper or not cash shopper. Ridiculing, trash talking, calling names out, singling these players is harrassing and giving grief.
Post edited by Zaria - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kena_Larrain - Raging Tide
    Kena_Larrain - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This made me lol irl
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why are the GM's and MOD's not doing anything with all these cashshoppers' being harrassed? All I see lately is a lot of trashing and bashing on the cash players. For example, like the 2 people who were able to obtain their warsoul weapons. Or even the person who wants to spend their money on fashions. Everyone has their own right to spend their own money as they wish on what they want. They may be earning 6 figures and to them spending tons of money on pixels is probably like someone working at McDonalds earning minimum wage and spending it on a DVD rental.

Why aren't you guys doing anything about all the trashing and bashing that is going on in the forums and on game? That is like harrassment and giving grief to the cash players. Everyone is a human being, cash shopper or not cash shopper. Everyone has feelings, cash shopper or not cash shopper. Ridiculing, trash talking, calling names out, singling these players is harrassing and giving grief.

I would suggest you submit a ticket if you or whomever felt they were being unduely harrassed in forum or game: http://support.perfectworld.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    what u want them to do?

"Stop trash talking our prescious cash cows or we banz u all!!!"

wont happen b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Thats not isolated to just CS'ers, people have been getting trashed on since day one, thats what the blacklist is for, suck it up or log.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol, defend cash shoppers thread ? You know...noone really cares about those who got warsouls, doesnt improve you at all, beside them, beeing cool , having a warsoul, on the other hand is not fair for those like you said, working on mac and spent money to rent dvd's. they work ages in game to get gear when the others get them with 1 gold, does that look fair to you ? wheres the fun left then ?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah every cashshopper should totally get a personal mod bodyguard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    They are just jealous.
    Cashshoppers usually tend to get their items faster and easier than non shoppers, regardless the fact that some might have good paying jobs. (working>playing 12hrs)
    When pple do not feel happy themselves, they resort to bashing and harassing and belittling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Omg I'm laughing so much right now..plsplspls dont be a troll b:beg
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What these thread mean is people being hostile specially to cash shopper not the usual player being hostile to other by harassing and other annoying things without reason.
    On cash shopper case it's like people treat them as enemy of the community.
    (yet cash shopper the one that keep the game running lol)

I think people being jealous or annoyed by the boutique prices or people not think how to spend money like them.
    If my money currency to US$ is not so low, i would already charge zen . .
    But i won't being hostile to cash shopper . .

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    meh cashshoper or not got nothing to do with me.. I'm just using pwi as a 3D chat system nowb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As you probably realised this last week alone our workload forum wise has more then doubled. Frankieraye and I are the main people on forum with any kind of power to do something against it but we can't be everywhere at once. Frankie also has other duties in the background like writing up reports and talking about possible solutions. Myself... well I am really busy in real life atm as there is a chance I am moving to a new country soon. Got a joboffer anyway and I won't do nothing till I get all the info and paperwork I need for a move. Last night I slept 3 hours just to get some stuff done here on forum after being busy all day.

Bottomline we can't be everywhere at once it is impossible. Send us a pm if it is regarding a forum problem especially, we check those first when coming online, Frankie and I regularly have convos about pms we got and how best to deal with whatever issue it is.

Ingame please send a ticket to Customer Support. Has nothing to do with me for one and the people who deal with that on a daily basis can be easily contacted that way.

http://support.perfectworld.com/

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.