Who the hell cares if you one-shot a squishy?

Longknife - Harshlands
Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Am I the only one who wonders this??

As a pure magic squishy, I'm cursed to one-shot targets and be one-shot by targets. I'm also cursed to generally be the opposing group's first target, since letting me live means they're putting their health in jeoprody. The latter means that people often tell me "u suck" since I'm always the first to die in group fights. Sure, say what you want; I don't care. My only regret is that I picked a class that is forced to play the front lines; I'm sure I'd enjoy being a secondary target or a barb more cause then I'd get to fight back more.

The first point however...is damn annoying.
You see, it seems that various Barbs, BMs and Sins can't get it through their thick skulls that dying to one or two shots (and killing people in one or two shots) is my nature. This means that any time they get a crit that breaks through my "enormous" HP bar, they immediately proceed to bend over and suck their own dicks, complimenting themselves as to how pwn they are.
This is especially annoying for me, because I have and probably always will have a hang-up with MMO's: any time I sense an outrageous ego or any form of arrogance from a person, I do all I can to crush it. With every person who kills me in less than two shots thinking he's the best $hit since sliced bread, this leaves me rather busy.

But I was wondering: Am I the only squishy that's sick of this stuff? Seriously, I one-shot stuff every day. It doesn't mean I pwn: it means I'm a glass cannon. Furthermore, I get one-shot EVERY DAY, so you can't imagine how ridiculous I think you look when you're taking something so basic for me and using it as an excuse to build a shrine dedicated to yourself. Sometimes on a really bad day, I'll even get one-shot by slight breezes. They push me off balance, I fall over on some broken glass and then bleed to death for all 13 of my HP points. It's really quite normal. On the other hand, my sneezes are known to destroy entire universes. It's for this reason the government has prohibited me from going anywhere near any of my allergies.
Instead of thinking "omg I just one-shot that squishy I pwn SO HARD," it should probably be more like "omg it took me more than one-shot to kill that squishy; I suck balls." I mean, I want you to imagine what would happen if a squishy announced every time it one-shot someone. We'd never shut the hell up and it'd get damn annoying. Well, that's what you're doing, cept you're only capable of one-shotting certain classes, so we have the honor of hearing you brag about yourselves as if we're your own private fan club.

So on behalf of all squishies out there, next time you one-shot a wizard, cleric, veno, Psy, or maybe even an Archer or an assassin, don't proceed to stroke your ego. It's really no big deal, and all it does is make us wonder if you're mentally ****.

Thank you.
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    pfffff mages aren't squishy...they have a crunchy outer shell.

then the inside is chewy. kinda like candy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    every1 is squishy with the jones blessings nuff said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    pfffff mages aren't squishy...they have a crunchy outer shell.

then the inside is chewy. kinda like candy.

Well I'M squishy. :P

I have ghetto HP, a buff that makes me take 11% more damage, and my only shield only blocks one hit, so when I get jumped by multiple targets it can only stop one.

Really though I generally die in 2-3 shots. I only say one-shot cause a lot of them cry "OMG ONE SHOT!!!" anyways. @_@ Same goes for my damage on people: generally 2-3 shots, but apparently 2-3 shot is the new one.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What is ur unbuffed HP and phys def?
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well I'M squishy. :P

I have ghetto HP, a buff that makes me take 11% more damage, and my only shield only blocks one hit, so when I get jumped by multiple targets it can only stop one.

Really though I generally die in 2-3 shots. I only say one-shot cause a lot of them cry "OMG ONE SHOT!!!" anyways. @_@ Same goes for my damage on people: generally 2-3 shots, but apparently 2-3 shot is the new one.

build a brick wall around yourself maybe? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm Vit buld so aside from an HF'd TE it's rare that a BM/Barb one shots me, I can even take lv 10 Armas from some barbs. But yeah... when a BM thinks they're the shiit for killing me when they're charmed, using TE and Heart of Steel to resist my skills, stunning me, then killing me after like.. 5 minutes gets annoying. (Considering the fact that I don't pk with charms.)

I've one shot a ton of BMs, Wizards, Archers, and even other Clerics. Most of them were my level or higher. I don't really care that much, I think it's awesome I have that kind of power but letting something like that go to your head and thinking you're the best thing to hit the game is just stupid. It's a game, no need for an ego.

Though.. for anyone that does have an ego I don't mind showing them a lovely little skill called Tempest. b:cute
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I killed a lvl97 cleric with a slingshot.b:victory
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Am I the only one who wonders this??

As a pure magic squishy, I'm cursed to one-shot targets and be one-shot by targets. I'm also cursed to generally be the opposing group's first target, since letting me live means they're putting their health in jeoprody. The latter means that people often tell me "u suck" since I'm always the first to die in group fights. Sure, say what you want; I don't care. My only regret is that I picked a class that is forced to play the front lines; I'm sure I'd enjoy being a secondary target or a barb more cause then I'd get to fight back more.

The first point however...is damn annoying.
    You see, it seems that various Barbs, BMs and Sins can't get it through their thick skulls that dying to one or two shots (and killing people in one or two shots) is my nature. This means that any time they get a crit that breaks through my "enormous" HP bar, they immediately proceed to bend over and suck their own dicks, complimenting themselves as to how pwn they are.
    This is especially annoying for me, because I have and probably always will have a hang-up with MMO's: any time I sense an outrageous ego or any form of arrogance from a person, I do all I can to crush it. With every person who kills me in less than two shots thinking he's the best $hit since sliced bread, this leaves me rather busy.

But I was wondering: Am I the only squishy that's sick of this stuff? Seriously, I one-shot stuff every day. It doesn't mean I pwn: it means I'm a glass cannon. Furthermore, I get one-shot EVERY DAY, so you can't imagine how ridiculous I think you look when you're taking something so basic for me and using it as an excuse to build a shrine dedicated to yourself. Sometimes on a really bad day, I'll even get one-shot by slight breezes. They push me off balance, I fall over on some broken glass and then bleed to death for all 13 of my HP points. It's really quite normal. On the other hand, my sneezes are known to destroy entire universes. It's for this reason the government has prohibited me from going anywhere near any of my allergies.
    Instead of thinking "omg I just one-shot that squishy I pwn SO HARD," it should probably be more like "omg it took me more than one-shot to kill that squishy; I suck balls." I mean, I want you to imagine what would happen if a squishy announced every time it one-shot someone. We'd never shut the hell up and it'd get damn annoying. Well, that's what you're doing, cept you're only capable of one-shotting certain classes, so we have the honor of hearing you brag about yourselves as if we're your own private fan club.

So on behalf of all squishies out there, next time you one-shot a wizard, cleric, veno, Psy, or maybe even an Archer or an assassin, don't proceed to stroke your ego. It's really no big deal, and all it does is make us wonder if you're mentally ****.

Thank you.

Meh. I usually only care to mention the one shot when the damage is 30k+
    Or when the target is another barb.
    Or when the person that just got one shot shouldn't be cuz of their gear but oh wait mine's just as good. :)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Armageddon is like Kamikaze, but less suicidal and Japanese.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I'm Vit buld so aisde from an HF'd TE it's rare that a BM/Barb one shots me

But yeah that's sorta my point too.

This game isn't like "Aaaah, Brian Campell is logging in! This guy is so awesome, I think I'm gonna give him more HP and attack than other players!" If a player tanks well, it probably means they have **** damage. If a player has high damage, it probably means they have **** defense. Despite this, people seem to think "omg I one shot someone, I must pwn" when they should be thinking "omg I one shot someone. Either his defense sucks, my attack is amazing or both."

I mean, I dunno how many times an Archer has killed themselves by shooting me (somehow... I'm actually not quite sure how they manage to do this on SoR alone). Still, I don't message them and say "AAHAHAHAHAHAHA ONE SHOT, BISH!! OMG you suck" I crack up hysterically at my desk, cause holy hell it is funny to see someone try and kill you and end up killing themselves. Then I contain myself and I say nothing to them.
    So I wanna know why it is that generally barbs, BMs and sins didn't quite get the message that people get one-shotted EVERY DAY. I one shot a dude and I go about my day. A BM one shots a dude and they pull out a Pwness Award acceptance speech. WTF??
    I <3 AGOREY
  • EmpireMind - Harshlands
    EmpireMind - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I believe the term to be used here is

Overpowered noob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Once I hit a 9x cleric for 4k because my frost bow procked and she said "you happy because you killed. A robe cleric?" And I said "na, I'm happy because I killed a hell ceric 10lvls over me :o". Also any class with raw power and the natural ability to 1 hit can't brag when they kill anything either. Espeacially assassin and wizards.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well I sometimes wonder if the majority of people that PK in this game are kids below age 18. Cuz either that or they're childish for their age. Seriously in my previous MMO I didn't see so many QQs and brags over deaths and one shots. Like "Crit and one shot you noob" or "QQ that's too freaking overpowered one shot me last night"

Even though there was probably far more reason to QQ than in this one, mages literally AoEing multiple people that jump on them with ease, and killing them all. Mages could AoE stun for 5 seconds instantly around themselves then use some instant AoE that was spammable and massacre most targets. This brought the most QQ on forums about nerfing them but I didn't see true rage like in here.

Also not even close as much QQ as in here about stealth.

I dunno, there's just too much drama and QQ over PvP deaths in here, basically most of those that PK apparently have a huge e-peen (either brag of a one shot, or QQ over a death) which is kinda childish.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I only call a oneshot if I do it on another BM or on a Barb. Anything else i'm like "Ok, squishy....knew that :/" Cause it's no real fun, nor is it entertaining.

Now if you one-shot a barb with their usually high HP, then you have a right to say at least ":O One-shot O-O....AWESOME!" when you do it, but that only counts for if you can't normally oneshot them. (I know most Wizards, Psy's, and archers have high end-game dmg and have no trouble with barb's crazy hp pool <.<)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I only care to mention it if it's someone that's spent a ton of cash on their gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Lemme give you an idea of what made me decide to make this thread:

Was at Silver Pool, some BM shows up, fights with a sin and afterwards kills me in one shot. I think "ja ok" and run right back out. I kill him, a barb friend of his comes at me, I kill him, another archer shoots at me and I kill him. Think right here the BM either came back and died once more or he killed me. Either way I died again. As I run back I see the archer and one-shot him, along with that earlier mentioned sin who just tele'd to him. She messages me and asks why I killed her and I explain that 90% of my moves are AOEs and party her to prevent this.
    This repeats itself for a while. I get one shot, then I come back and wipe all three of them. Later it'd become four when they got another archer. In my mind I was thinking how bad the BM was because A) He didn't use Roar of Pride and Will of the Bodhistva to counter Psy Will and Earth Vector respectively and B) he was an easy kill for me and only took three shots tops, which is nothing when I have the distance and stun advantage, and it's especially nothing when he's not properly countering my skills. Nevertheless, I DISTINCTLY remember thinking "well he probably thinks you suck too, cause of course you're still dying." Once I thought that, I reminded myself I shouldn't think he sucks because I probably look like **** too. Still, I'm sitting here wiping his entire squad alone, so I'm not ****. What's more, maybe he'd be capable of doing the same; maybe he's just as much of a DD as me.

After a while, there came another fight. Me vs. the four of them and the sin and a Psy friend of hers jumped in to help me. The BM died; I don't remember who got him but I think I hit him with the killing blow.
    That dude laid on the ground for like FIVE MINUTES trying to fake a lag. "wait am I being attacked? I'm lagging really bad." "ah yeah there's damage going up." "who killed me? was it you Longknife?" "Ah there yeah it was. Wow can't believe how long it took me to get unfrozen." After a while I just thought it was too much and wanted him to stop with the damn play, so I said "dude c'mon. :U You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Just res and come back already." He responded immediately (amazing for a man with five minute lag!) and played dumb, then proceeded to tell me I suck balls and he can one shot me. I said "dude just get up and come back so we can keep playing," and then he went to fake resetting his modem before coming back.

When he came back, he refused to come out of the safe zone, but made sure to tell me he could kill me in one shot. Eventually this provoked the same reaction it provokes from me every time: "....But I one-shot you too. :U"

It's simple as that. I can't understand WHY they'll make such a big deal out of it when I can do the same. He said he one shot me three times, I said I wiped his squad on my own six times. The moment I respond though, I always get a "OOOOOOH SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAD LOL. You mad cause I killed you in one shot?? QQ more!!" No, I'm baffled at how **** you are that you can't see that we've BOTH dealt big blows to each other, and so you insist on trash talking when I just wanna play a damn game.

It only continued after that. He accused us of ganking (wtf 2v4?), he refused to come out because we gank (but then gladly attempted to kill me the moment I started mining a rock) and presented many other wonderful qualities to us.

But you get the point. It always feels like these guys are capable of noticing when they've one shot a guy who just got his only shield knocked off by an archer (his teammate), but they're incapable of noticing that their whole squad got wiped by ONE GUY multiple times.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Once I hit a 9x cleric for 4k because my frost bow procked and she said "you happy because you killed. A robe cleric?" And I said "na, I'm happy because I killed a hell ceric 10lvls over me :o". Also any class with raw power and the natural ability to 1 hit can't brag when they kill anything either. Espeacially assassin and wizards.
    Your saying about not braggin because of those reasons, yet your justifying your reason to be happy (proud) because you killed a cleric thats 10 lvs over you thats geared with arcane physical defense thats 50 gear lvls under u? thats kinda pathetic irony...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    But yeah that's sorta my point too.

This game isn't like "Aaaah, Brian Campell is logging in! This guy is so awesome, I think I'm gonna give him more HP and attack than other players!" If a player tanks well, it probably means they have **** damage. If a player has high damage, it probably means they have **** defense. Despite this, people seem to think "omg I one shot someone, I must pwn" when they should be thinking "omg I one shot someone. Either his defense sucks, my attack is amazing or both."

I mean, I dunno how many times an Archer has killed themselves by shooting me (somehow... I'm actually not quite sure how they manage to do this on SoR alone). Still, I don't message them and say "AAHAHAHAHAHAHA ONE SHOT, BISH!! OMG you suck" I crack up hysterically at my desk, cause holy hell it is funny to see someone try and kill you and end up killing themselves. Then I contain myself and I say nothing to them.
    So I wanna know why it is that generally barbs, BMs and sins didn't quite get the message that people get one-shotted EVERY DAY. I one shot a dude and I go about my day. A BM one shots a dude and they pull out a Pwness Award acceptance speech. WTF??

I'll speak for the barbs or at least myself. We find it funny because there are so few that can one shot us (still waiting to be one shot myself hasn't happened since low 9x.)
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1 shot a GM with full GM gear on and full hp. Then you can brag all day about 1 shotting someone.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1 shot a GM with full GM gear on and full hp. Then you can brag all day about 1 shotting someone.

Hurr durr you're so clever.
    edited August 2010
    Lemme give you an idea of what made me decide to make this thread:

Was at Silver Pool, some BM shows up, fights with a sin and afterwards kills me in one shot. I think "ja ok" and run right back out. I kill him, a barb friend of his comes at me, I kill him, another archer shoots at me and I kill him. Think right here the BM either came back and died once more or he killed me. Either way I died again. As I run back I see the archer and one-shot him, along with that earlier mentioned sin who just tele'd to him. She messages me and asks why I killed her and I explain that 90% of my moves are AOEs and party her to prevent this.
    This repeats itself for a while. I get one shot, then I come back and wipe all three of them. Later it'd become four when they got another archer. In my mind I was thinking how bad the BM was because A) He didn't use Roar of Pride and Will of the Bodhistva to counter Psy Will and Earth Vector respectively and B) he was an easy kill for me and only took three shots tops, which is nothing when I have the distance and stun advantage, and it's especially nothing when he's not properly countering my skills. Nevertheless, I DISTINCTLY remember thinking "well he probably thinks you suck too, cause of course you're still dying." Once I thought that, I reminded myself I shouldn't think he sucks because I probably look like **** too. Still, I'm sitting here wiping his entire squad alone, so I'm not ****. What's more, maybe he'd be capable of doing the same; maybe he's just as much of a DD as me.

After a while, there came another fight. Me vs. the four of them and the sin and a Psy friend of hers jumped in to help me. The BM died; I don't remember who got him but I think I hit him with the killing blow.
    That dude laid on the ground for like FIVE MINUTES trying to fake a lag. "wait am I being attacked? I'm lagging really bad." "ah yeah there's damage going up." "who killed me? was it you Longknife?" "Ah there yeah it was. Wow can't believe how long it took me to get unfrozen." After a while I just thought it was too much and wanted him to stop with the damn play, so I said "dude c'mon. :U You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Just res and come back already." He responded immediately (amazing for a man with five minute lag!) and played dumb, then proceeded to tell me I suck balls and he can one shot me. I said "dude just get up and come back so we can keep playing," and then he went to fake resetting his modem before coming back.

When he came back, he refused to come out of the safe zone, but made sure to tell me he could kill me in one shot. Eventually this provoked the same reaction it provokes from me every time: "....But I one-shot you too. :U"

It's simple as that. I can't understand WHY they'll make such a big deal out of it when I can do the same. He said he one shot me three times, I said I wiped his squad on my own six times. The moment I respond though, I always get a "OOOOOOH SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAD LOL. You mad cause I killed you in one shot?? QQ more!!" No, I'm baffled at how **** you are that you can't see that we've BOTH dealt big blows to each other, and so you insist on trash talking when I just wanna play a damn game.

It only continued after that. He accused us of ganking (wtf 2v4?), he refused to come out because we gank (but then gladly attempted to kill me the moment I started mining a rock) and presented many other wonderful qualities to us.

But you get the point. It always feels like these guys are capable of noticing when they've one shot a guy who just got his only shield knocked off by an archer (his teammate), but they're incapable of noticing that their whole squad got wiped by ONE GUY multiple times.

That guy was an immature tool. I have got into situations like that to. Like this time I was at HT and I got into a brawl with a wizard. It was a generally silent fight because if you don't talk **** I don't talk ****. So we fighting and its pretty even, I died a few times, he died a few times. Then all of a sudden a 3x archer attacks me (tbh I found it kinda cute). I laughed and I made a little joke out of it and said "oh I see how it is, ya tryin to jump Archers_soul. its ok I can find a 3x to beat some **** too" then out of no where this guy went from silent to making a barrage of insults. This guy was saying stuff like I'm a fail archer and he 1 shot me like 3 times and he'll kick my **** irl and that I was a f** and all types of ****. And I responded "woah, ok where did that come from, I was just joking. Idk where all the irl insults come from because you actually don't know me" then he said "I know your mother n0b" (when he said that I got an idea of his age) then I said "btw you do realize that I killed you many times mostly by 1 shot by the same skill right? Oh black list how I love thee so :D". Its funny because that confirms how dumb players 1 shot you and they conmpletely forget they get 1 shotted themselves.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited August 2010

I did that before and never said a word.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010

Does it count if it's on a private server?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Does it count if it's on a private server?

Even then, would you be able to 1 shot a GM with over 10 million of every stat? Including defense, magic defense and hp?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I remember in TW once there was this psy who kept one shotting me over and over, getting really annoying. Eventually i found him off guard (lol black voodoo) and managed to 1 shot him. I still won't brag about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Thank you.

If an assassin manages to get 1 shot then it be one very, very, very fail assassin....
    25% of all attacks miss and they has a 2nd life.....
    >.>'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well you would care if you get 1 shoot by a someone thats normally terrible and lacks spike dmg b:chuckle

If an unbuffed heavy veno with minimum magic 1 shots you with venomous scarab, than you're pretty squishy and should probably consider getting more hp and be ashamed of
    yourself. Or if an archer with a DragonBow:Useless 1 shoots you in general, than i would probably not log in for a few days.

Other than that, anyone with less than 20k hp or a second life skill like Deaden nerves will get 1 shot pretty often >.<
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Your name is Longknife, but you're a psychic. Shouldn't your name be Saggingballs?

/inb41shotrage

Back on topic. Who cares if you're a one shot. Erm... shard pdef, refine those mdef ornaments and refine a bit?
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Even then, would you be able to 1 shot a GM with over 10 million of every stat? Including defense, magic defense and hp?
    Sure, you never said it couldn't be a GM one shotting another GM.
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    At a certain point oneshotting someone then getting owned isn't impressive, however being a productive player in a giant hairball/TW and not dieing? I'm impressed.