I lol'd

Options

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You guys didn't see the image he posted. I'm afraid I had no choice at that point.

[Forum] Aelric: That is ridiculous.

PS maybe if tickets were ever responded to, and maybe if you guys LISTENED to us, your CUTOMERS people wouldn't start to get angry and troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You guys didn't see the image he posted. I'm afraid I had no choice at that point.
    The finger one? I did that to 17 people the afternoon just driving home from the beach.

And I live 5 minutes from the beach.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The finger one? I did that to 17 people the afternoon just driving home from the beach.

Oh so that was you huh? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

rofl, I live 10 mins from work. I usually do that to about 120 ppl.

So why keph get banned for it? Cause PWE wanted to silence a man who posted the truth.
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Uh.....so he's now banned forever?

I'm scared now. Maybe I'll just go back to lurking. The ship seems to have been tightened over the course of five hours. b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    God, stop acting like Keph was so victimized. He broke a rule, he got banned. That's typically how things work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    being banned for posting ONE picture that ONE gm deemed inappropriate is blowing it WAY out of context.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kephras. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    God, stop acting like Keph was so victimized. He broke a rule, he got banned. That's typically how things work.

no, this is how things work, PWE screws there players over and PWE makes money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options

*spazes out pressing like button*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

You banned him because of that picture?

You guys did the EXACT same thing to the whole community of PWI by saying this:
    Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely.

Only his was explicit, and yours was implied. "Hey players of PWI, we don't give a DAMN about you. Have a nice day." is what I read out of it.

Beautiful. PWI bans the truth and tells the lies. Absolutely stunning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    here's a MIDDLE FOR YOU!!!

Dear frANKie,

there. middle letter caps :)
  • lolumadsir
    lolumadsir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    image.php?u=11867719003&type=sigpic&dateline=1281569085
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Funny thing is that he probably got banned milliseconds after he made this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lolumadsir wrote: »

hey frank.. u like this pic? I DO! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So.. why was he banned for posting a picture giving PWI a giant middle finger when by giving use Corals again they've essentialy done the exact same thing to us...
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lolumadsir wrote: »

I do like this too!!
  • C/LLlE - Heavens Tear
    C/LLlE - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    therules.jpg

...I do believe that pretty much sums it up. Let's not go making a martyr out of a nutcase.
    Wrap me in a bolt of lighting,
    Send me on my way still smiling;
    Maybe that's the way I should go,
    Right into the mouth of the unknown...
  • TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide
    TsukuyomiHot - Raging Tide Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wish eatwithspoons was back. He was really good, and worked really great as moderator.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    therules.jpg

...I do believe that pretty much sums it up. Let's not go making a martyr out of a nutcase.

Lol alt .
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess he dont cash shop enough to break the rules and get away with it like some people are allowed to do...
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hm.....Two threads down of mine.

Both showing PWE what i've thought of them. So where my ban!?

I flipped them off and gave them a big **** YOU :D
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How the hell is this off topic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the ban hammer strikes again, same person but still, the ban isnt worth it compared to some of the stuff that happens on the forum or ingame that they dont see, again with the irony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You mean the middle finger picture? Or was there another?

There be another?
    D:
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How the hell is this off topic?

Well at least it didn't get locked...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    image? yea prob no1 did see it, so basicly to us hes banned without reason, what was the image about? how was it that bad that it deserved a ban?, its like putting some1 in jail for life with no evidence...so wtf was the image???
    pple did see it lol.
    probably the biggest middle finger image ive seen on the forum yet :P shamed u missed it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If I got banned the way he did, I would make an alt and post as many pics of my **** as I can before I get bannedb:cute
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This... I can FINALLY say "I am dissapoint". Instead of exploding and ranting here I'mma just channel rage through a very long facepalm.

Really, what the hell...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fairwell Kephras...
    You were a legend on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2