gornox vanity vs. deicide

Options
knucks
knucks Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Blademaster
are the deicides worth the price difference? i have a set of +5 vanities. Should i concentrate on getting deicides, make them a side project, or spend my coinage elsewhere and keep the vanities
Post edited by knucks on

Comments

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you have all current -int gear except for tome, then you're better off using Gorenox until 99. This is because with demon spark, Gorenox with 2 APS and Deicides with 2.22 APS are both 2.86 APS when demon sparked. So the proc of Gorenox ends up helping for more damage, unless there is a high level of refinement difference. But once Deicides are 2.5 APS natural, they take over from there and are better.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Stilleh - Raging Tide
    Stilleh - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you have all current -int gear except for tome, then you're better off using Gorenox until 99. This is because with demon spark, Gorenox with 2 APS and Deicides with 2.22 APS are both 2.86 APS when demon sparked. So the proc of Gorenox ends up helping for more damage, unless there is a high level of refinement difference. But once Deicides are 2.5 APS natural, they take over from there and are better.

Wait... what?! I had no idea about this (if it's true) and if it is true, how come?
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing...
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wait... what?! I had no idea about this (if it's true) and if it is true, how come?

Math.

/10char
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

This is the exactly the situation my BM is in atm.

2.0= 0.5 interval. Demon spark that gets you 0.5*0.75=0.375, which rounds to 0.35, which is 2.86 APS

2.22 = 0.45 interval. Demon spark that gets you 0.45*0.75= 0.3375, which also rounds to 0.35.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I remember my disappointment when I got my Lunar Claws...I was at 2.22 unsparked at that time and thought it was a bug that I had the same speed sparked as with my Gorenox, then did the calculation and QQ'd for the next 3 days.