This PWI is what the resent TW/Coin gets you.

Spitball - Dreamweaver
Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Chronicles
Sales a going down PWI maybe taking the money from the lands and Nerfing Nirvana was not such a good idea after all. Might want to rethink this idea alittle after all it is about the bottom line. Sadly even I a almost 1 year player am losing the disire to play the game I cant nirvana without Charm or death and TW is not fun cause no one will fight us for Mirages stones. Our last Major TW fight against a faction that is just as stong lasted 14min they couldnt afford to fight us no coin for catapults or towers.

http://www.google.com/finance?client=ob&q=NASDAQ:PWRD

I think to save this we need 2x drops week and fix what you have broken.
Post edited by Spitball - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I cant nirvana without Charm or death

LOL? O.o
    I think to save this we need 2x drops week and fix what you have broken.

No...just no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't think 2x drops would be enough to fix all of this really.

And fix what they've broken? Yes, that would be nice. But I think we all know that's not going to happen (at least not this decade b:sweat ).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Megalomania - Harshlands
    Megalomania - Harshlands Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ohh yeah stocks crashed down cause of Nirvana.

and 2x drops will deff save this whole mess.

Do us a favor and stop posting.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL? O.o

No...just no.

Yes...just yes.
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yes...just yes.

Ok, then remove gold trading, its the real problem. I am actually glad about PWI TW payment news, now people have to grind instead b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Anyone else noticing the timing on that rock-bottom plunge?
    That just maybe, it coincided with the datestamp on this article here, regarding Activision/Blizzard?

Trust me, much as I would love LOVE LOVE to see the constant pack sales and disastrous mismanagement of this franchise bite PWE in the **** until they bleed, I don't think it'll happen.
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    Aquagirl - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    dedicated to PWI stock price:

And I'm free, free fallin'
    Yeah, I'm free, free fallin'

For full version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i18nSZBgOfs

lol @ PWI.

Kephras - don't worry, PWE did what they had to do. The rest of the "work" just needs time to complete.
    First chop will be GW2. Just look at their site and how much they will change MMO.
    Then Activision/Blizzard is moving all the big guns to their new MMO.
    PWE is trying to catch up, but for that catch up game to work, they need the support of the player base....you know, that loyal player base they royally screwed over and over again in the past year or so ...
    I'm going to enjoy seeing them go out of business. Sorry for the good guys working for them, but really...a BJ is all about which end of the d**k you are on, and the new MMOs coming out will just swap PWE and playerbase position
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Really thats what did it? Because I noticed a HUGE Plummet before this even happened I believe it was when Lucky Coral came out at the release of Raging Tide and Tideborn class and everyone kinda said "F*ck it this game has no hope" and DIPSET before it got worse....

Well Low and behold this is the Second Yr anni soon and they wont be making nearly as much as when they had happy minimum cash shopping players AKA NO PACKS/HYPERS or anything else that ruined this game....

Oh and +1 aquagirl i love u for that lmao
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Wish granted, Kephras.

Zoom that chart out to the year level and check the box to add the comparison to the rest of the NASDAQ. The company has been substantially underperforming the market for almost the whole calendar year. Daily fluctuations (particularly without netting out changes in the market overall) are pretty much uninformative. But, a long-term trend of being a relatively poor place to invest? That gets management attention (even when this is not a stock but only a tracking of the US valuation of a stock trading on a foreign exchange, which is what ADR means). However, also bear in mind that this is for the whole company, so the implicit disappointment investors have in the prospects for growth are a mix of poor prospects for extracting more revenue from the PWI base and poor prospects for generating interest in new games. Although, if investors are savvy enough, they probably foresee that the company's selling out its reputation over the last year probably impairs future games (like Forsaken World), so those expectations may also track back to the great pack sell out.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'd certainly taken note of the cliffdive it took on May 17th. Slow steady decline before that didn't mean too much, but it hasn't recovered from that drop since, I grant you.

But lest there be any confusion, it's not about seeing PWE fail out of spite, so much as hoping they'll read the writing on the wall and get their act together before the axe really comes down.

And maybe Black Mesa will be voted this year's Best Company to work for.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL @ No one will fight your for mirage stones. The first bidding since change starts today. Small factions will still bid, cause the change does not effect them. They just want land on the map. BTW Spitball is in Calamity, the faction who owns 80% (a rough estimate) of the map.

Maybe you wouldn't die in nirvana if your gear was up to par? Eh just my opinion, but I don't die in nirvana unless I have to afk. GS and res scroll FTW.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL @ No one will fight your for mirage stones. The first bidding since change starts today. Small factions will still bid, cause the change does not effect them. They just want land on the map. BTW Spitball is in Calamity, the faction who owns 80% (a rough estimate) of the map.

Maybe you wouldn't die in nirvana if your gear was up to par? Eh just my opinion, but I don't die in nirvana unless I have to afk. GS and res scroll FTW.

So how's goonz warsoul after they just released the better rank 9? b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    obvious troll is obvious
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Oh and let me asure you, our loss was because a bad turn out, and I over slept through TW. We have plenty coins for Towers & Cata scroll... As I am the one who did pay since MAY, I know for fact this is true. Plus, don't be an idiot. We got paid 1300 mirage stones, thats 13 mill npc price. Towers cost 1.4 mill per TW and cata scrolls maybe 400-600k.. Bite on that and QQ more about no TW pay. You are a mediocre player at best.

Traz another cala member jealous that goonz got warsoul? Well let me tell you, R9 that you see in encyclopedia is not the actual items. Talk has been that R9 will be 30 atklvls not 50... dumb ****.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh and let me asure you, our loss was because a bad turn out, and I over slept through TW. We have plenty coins for Towers & Cata scroll... As I am the one who did pay since MAY, I know for fact this is true. Plus, don't be an idiot. We got paid 1300 mirage stones, thats 13 mill npc price. Towers cost 1.4 mill per TW and cata scrolls maybe 400-600k.. Bite on that and QQ more about no TW pay. You are a mediocre player at best.

Traz another cala member jealous that goonz got warsoul? Well let me tell you, R9 that you see in encyclopedia is not the actual items. Talk has been that R9 will be 30 atklvls not 50... dumb ****.

I don't care which is better, I'd feel pretty bad right now if I just dropped that much money into this dying game.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I don't care which is better, I'd feel pretty bad right now if I just dropped that much money into this dying game.

I'd feel even worse if I was on a PvE server and would rarely get to use it. Oh.. wait b:chuckle

(Seriously, what's the point of Warsoul on PvE o.O)
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    I'd feel even worse if I was on a PvE server and would rarely get to use it. Oh.. wait b:chuckle

(Seriously, what's the point of Warsoul on PvE o.O)

whats the point of Rank 8 on a PvE O.o or Nirvana o.O Ohhhh thats right E-peensss
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010

what people do with their money is THEIR problem.
    some blow up twice as much on a night in vegas
    Some are sick and tired of nights in vegas and just blow it on a game.
    Hurts much you can't do the same? You couldn't even copy the Calamity model on another server, go suck somewhere else.
    whats the point of Rank 8 on a PvE O.o or Nirvana o.O Ohhhh thats right E-peensss
    what's the point of you being worried how ppl choose to spend their cash?

I really, really don't get it why everyone "knows better" how someone should spend his cash
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

Oh wait.. I forgot about TW! You can get 10m per lan-- Oh that's right... now it's only mirages.

Edit: @Aquagirl I don't know about Ghosts but I'm just poking fun at gOOnZ, if he wants to spend over 20,000 bucks on a game, even if it is on a PvE server, then more power to him. Personally I wouldn't spend that much on a game at all but hey, who am I to tell him how to spend the money he has. (Which reminds me, grats on being able to afford a Warsoul gOOnZ, sure wish I was that well off xD)
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    nothing else left to howl at but goonz's warsoul on PvE?
    talking about having a life...
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This post is kinda stupid, the Dow dropped over 200 points today with EVERYONE selling off stocks. Most stocks lost 2-5% or MORE and PWI is actually doing pretty good compared to the rest of the stocks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I will say that, much like other posters, i very much doubt the day to day operations of PWI have any sort of real impact on PWE's stock. An Eastern f2p gaining a bad reputation on the Western market? Come on, investors do have advisors... Now, the Chinese stock market is a complex animal i personally would never make a claim to understand, but i will say this. Activision/Blizzard has to a large extent promoted something of an speculative bubble in the market. Compared to any other sort of content offering, MMO's are a dream that allow for a constant stream of revenue from a mostly captive audience. However very few operations have in fact been able to make a profit, and is my opinion that we are only a few years away from consistent and predictable failed MMO launches having an effect on investors and a large part of the field being wiped out leaving only the major publishers standing, plus a few f2ps that prove able to generate earnings. It may be the shot in the arm the industry needs for us to get better games in the future, but the short to mid term prospects are not encouraging for gamers.

Bobby Kotick has shown contempt for his own staff, his products and his customer base. I wouldn't invest in his company whatever earnings they may be getting as that is a house of cards long overdue to come tumbling down. Yes, i know many believe it will last forever, but hell hath no fury like nerds raging...
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Oh wait.. I forgot about TW! You can get 10m per lan-- Oh that's right... now it's only mirages.

Some people TW for the personal acheivment not pay... not that you would know.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010

Roflstomp. I really feel bad for all those people that invested so much time into getting Lands, at first it was "OMG Im getting good TW Pay" now its like " 30 Mirage Stones..... I get that from Tideborn Quests...." lmao
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    nothing else left to howl at but goonz's warsoul on PvE?

Nothing else left to do but hide behind a fish account and troll?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Some people TW for the personal acheivment not pay... not that you would know.

Are you implying that I've never been in TW, or that I'm not skilled in TW, PvP, teamwork, or some other factor that's involved in TW? Either way, there's no need to insult me. I was merely making a joke and reacting the way you did is just rude and childish. Oh.. and if you're trying to say I've done nothing worthwile with my time, in game or in real life, you really can't make that call because you don't actually know me. Keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing to back them up.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Are you implying that I've never been in TW, or that I'm not skilled in TW, PvP, teamwork, or some other factor that's involved in TW? Either way, there's no need to insult me. I was merely making a joke and reacting the way you did is just rude and childish. Oh.. and if you're trying to say I've done nothing worthwile with my time, in game or in real life, you really can't make that call because you don't actually know me. Keep your opinions to yourself if you have nothing to back them up.

Im saying you have only done it for hopes that some day you'd be in a land owning faction receiving TW pay.
  • Aquagirl - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Nothing else left to do but hide behind a fish account and troll?

lame comeback, wasted time to read it...

on topic:

I love the new TW changes. Finally the TWs is for the ones enjoying it and not the ones in it for the pay.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010

You shoulda just let her attack you and make her imply souly by her post that she was an immature, unsatrical child but now you just went down to her level... b:sad
This discussion has been closed.