Where are the Psychic pvp videos?

Xavz - Harshlands
Xavz - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Psychic
I've been looking around for psychic pvp vids and couldn't find any, yet every other classes have pvp videos. If anyone has some to share that would be awesome, especially if its high level pvp b:victory
Post edited by Xavz - Harshlands on

Comments

• Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This +1000000000

Only psy videos I can ever find on youtube are of 1-59 skills or low level gameplay.

Though putting a video up of Psychic PvP would educate other classes about our strategies, and that is something we don't want.

Double-edged sword is double-edged. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • KanariaRose - Archosaur
    KanariaRose - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    They are hidden, for fear that the general public might see it and run in fear at our insane pvp skills >.>
  • Xavz - Harshlands
    Xavz - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This +1000000000

Only psy videos I can ever find on youtube are of 1-59 skills or low level gameplay.

Though putting a video up of Psychic PvP would educate other classes about our strategies, and that is something we don't want.

Double-edged sword is double-edged. b:surrender

I have to agree we have a lot of tricks and exposing them can give them away b:chuckle
  • Eusebyu - Harshlands
    Eusebyu - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010

lol i remember randomly searching for psy vids and sawit last month, thats a hella freaking good vid xD, funny sin committing suicide.
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    I'd prefer to see psy losing or at least fighting charmed people. There are too many noobs running around, and it doesn't really mean much to win against them.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    volst wrote: »
    I'd prefer to see psy losing or at least fighting charmed people. There are too many noobs running around, and it doesn't really mean much to win against them.

if ya don't like it don't watch it, how about you go make a vid fighting charmed barbs etc. go now
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited August 2010

If you got far enough into the video, there are several fights with her against level 9x+ charmed barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • CIoudStrife_ - Lost City
    CIoudStrife_ - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This thread and video have inspired me to make my own video... downloading fraps as we speak xD
  • Zavior - Harshlands
    Zavior - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This thread and video have inspired me to make my own video... downloading fraps as we speak xD

b:victory can't wait to see!!!
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited August 2010

>.> Rocketpower was charmed.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Two reasons why there probably aren't that many:

1) Psys kill quick and die quick. Short freaking video with not too much strategy or skill on display.

2) Heavy DD's are always the first targeted in team efforts. This means Psys are probably dying first and thus there's nothing to show off.

I remember a fight I was particularly frustrated with... It was just me and an archer against five other dudes. Despite this, I kept dying immediately whereas my archer friend put up a fight. I felt like I was **** and everything until one round they targeted him first.

I completely wiped all five of them. Three were killed in one AOE and then I turned around and roasted the other two as they finished off my archer friend. It was then I remembered why I always get killed first.

But yeah, if I were to show that fight then it'd be 3-5 minutes of us dying followed by one round where I look like Jesus.
    I think if anyone makes a Psy vid, they should probably just edit and show how Psy battles the various classes. BM is always an especially interesting opponent, imo.
    I <3 AGOREY