PW - International or ?

Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
i thought this game was called Perfect World International but it seems more like its only International if you are in the same time zone as the server

Celestial Tiger Event: Every Monday at 9:00p server time thats 6:00am cet (central european time)

Jungle Ruins: Every Tuesday at 8:30pm server time thats 5:30am cet

PWI Bidding Hall: bitting starts at 8:00pm thats 5:00am cet

dosnt look wery international to me

isnt there someway you guys could maybe rotate the times se we European (and other players not on Server time) could get a chance to join in on the fun
Proud member of Nocturne, a mature Heaven's Tear guild
where we invite people, not levels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i thought this game was called Perfect World International but it seems more like its only International if you are in the same time zone as the server

Celestial Tiger Event: Every Monday at 9:00p server time thats 6:00am cet (central european time)

Jungle Ruins: Every Tuesday at 8:30pm server time thats 5:30am cet

PWI Bidding Hall: bitting starts at 8:00pm thats 5:00am cet

dosnt look wery international to me

isnt there someway you guys could maybe rotate the times se we European (and other players not on Server time) could get a chance to join in on the fun

2vjueyb.jpg&t=1

International = 2 or more countries

Global = Worldwide

PWI = Canada and U.S. Ta-da, it's international.

Go play Eurotrash PW.
  • Bong_Water - Raging Tide
    Bong_Water - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sigh, NightRage has a point, play the European version of the game.
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh my god this is the first time...wait second time Im ever going to agree with NR.

But only because Im too lazy to restate what needs stated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    well, this game has ben calld intrnational back from the start and guess what, there wasnt a Eropean version back then

but i guess thats the most intelligent answer i can expect to get here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    why ppl from EU like to complain a lot? I mean you dont see people from Asia, Aus/NZ Middle East complaining. But hey.. "coz we are ze European, we like to QQ!! America is against us on this!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    why ppl from EU like to complain a lot? I mean you dont see people from Asia, Aus/NZ Middle East complaining. But hey.. "coz we are ze European, we like to QQ!! America is against us on this!!"

Stop with the generalisations.

I'm European and I've been backhanded these whiny ******* since they made this thread over and over and over and over a few days back.

Now then... Let's get my last post for this thread... oh here it is.
    in-ter-na-tion-al (in-ter-nash-uh-nl)

1.between or among nations; involving two or more nations: international trade.

2.of or pertaining to two or more nations or their citizens: a matter of international concern

Count on your fingers!

Country of origin:
    China

Service now aimed at:
    North America
    Canada

Did you count THREE? Congratulations! You just learned what "international" means!

Now kindly **** and GTFO. You're really making us European players starting to look like whiny beggars and we don't appreciate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I notice this too even on other games.

Granted, they don't all act like a bunch of whiny babies who have no clue what a basic word means but the most vocal ones tend to act like that and it gives the rest of them a horrible name.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    well, this game has ben calld intrnational back from the start and guess what, there wasnt a Eropean version back then

Don't worry, not all americans are d**ks like these guys ^^
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't worry, not all americans are d**ks like these guys ^^

says the guy from EU ^^

"your d**ks are hurting us EU, oh please stop that!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    People don't use the search button any more.
  • truekossy
    edited August 2010
    People don't use the search button any more.

People didn't use it to begin with.

Except to necro topics.
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Is the other topic even off the front page yet?? *headdeskheaddeskheaddeskheaddeskheaddesk*
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Miss_Teria - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    funny you say its international as in only U.S. and Canada

but that dosnt stop them from selling zen to players outtside North America.

just take a look at the billing page and you'll see companies like PaySafeCard (Currently only available in Europe.), Ukash (Currently only available in the United Kingdom, South Africa, and Australia.)

hmmm, makes you think

and before you say anything about the other games you can get zen for, guess what, the server are all in North America as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited August 2010
    International = More than one country

By catering to just the US and Canada, they are international. If they offer you ways to pay from outside North America, more money for them. Doesn't mean they have to cater to your time zones and doesn't mean you have to waste your money on them.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    funny you say its international as in only U.S. and Canada

but that dosnt stop them from selling zen to players outtside North America.

just take a look at the billing page and you'll see companies like PaySafeCard (Currently only available in Europe.), Ukash (Currently only available in the United Kingdom, South Africa, and Australia.)

hmmm, makes you think

and before you say anything about the other games you can get zen for, guess what, the server are all in North America as well

And.... we still don't care. If it bothers you that much, don't charge zen or support the game in any way. I wouldn't, and I don't, for other reasons.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Seriously, go cry elsewhere.

You agreed to the fact this game's services are aimed at their North American customers when you signed up, and if you didn't know that, you didn't read the ToS, so it's still your fault.

Stop making us Europeans all look like a whiny bunch of players. You're doing none of us any favours. The door is to your right, please walk out of it now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Do you go to TW? Do you complain about that too?

Suck it up. We have alot of European players in my faction that hate getting up at 4/5AM for TW but they do it because they love it. l2sacrifice.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    As said before the licence for europe lays with another company. PWE would literally be breaking contracts and with that the law if they change things to suit the european players. Yes I am from Europe myself and I used to be in a TW faction. I knew from the start how it is and still TWed every week at the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.