Suggestions on this outfit and Mount.

XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver
XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
edited August 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Ok so I'm planning on getting this outfit for my character but before I go and spend my entire savings on it I thought it best to get a few opinions on what to improve/change. (The colour of the outfit is the smokey pigment bdw).

292qlu1.jpg

I was also wondering which mount would go best with the outfit: Violet Lightning or Swift Whitewind?

Thanks to all who reply :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Made by Moi b:cute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. ~Steven Kloves, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Post edited by XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I laughed when I read the part about a matching mount. But no offense, it just amused me slightly.

To the set, personally I don't like the Corsair's coat, but it matches your character and the magician pants + afterhour shoes (especially those fit always extremely well). The colour is also nice.

And about the mounts... Since the set is not purely white, but smokey, the Whitewind isn't that fitting in my eyes... not much of a contrast. I'd say go with the Violet Lightning or even a plain Darkspeeder.

Hope I could be of help^^
  • SugaPlum - Heavens Tear
    SugaPlum - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    the whole combo is nice but im not so wild about the hair >.> might i suggest getting a (for lack of better word) wig?

as for mount; im biased towards the swift whitewind so yea b:laugh oh or a ninetails >.>
  • XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    I laughed when I read the part about a matching mount. But no offense, it just amused me slightly.

To the set, personally I don't like the Corsair's coat, but it matches your character and the magician pants + afterhour shoes (especially those fit always extremely well). The colour is also nice.

And about the mounts... Since the set is not purely white, but smokey, the Whitewind isn't that fitting in my eyes... not much of a contrast. I'd say go with the Violet Lightning or even a plain Darkspeeder.

Hope I could be of help^^

Yeah lol it sounds weird referring to a horse like its some accessory poor thing XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. ~Steven Kloves, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • XSerenaLunax - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Anyone else have suggestions? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]