So Much QQing, We're all a push over

mekkan90
mekkan90 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Chronicles
We QQ about how bad the Devs are treating us, but are we actually doing something that can make them change their mind? nope we're notb:laugh

Do we QQ and complain our asses off all the time? yes b:sad

They have already realised that we're push overs, they can do what they want with us, toy around with us, make DQ prices go to 0 coins and we would still play this game and not do anything about it lmao.

Did anybody leave the facebook group? no, and thats the only way we can show em that they have to listen to our demands. No facebook no advertise for them, and if no advertise then no new players, no new players? no new money income b:shocked

all we do is spam this forum, what good does that do? we can spam and spam give the gms a hell of a bad time, and nothing will change, they can just keep locking and doing what their doing as always, because its their job.

We're not doing anything that can change the Devs mind to make em listen to our demands atleast. So stop QQing so hard and actually do something that will change their mind? and dont just talk about it because nothing will happen.b:pleased

we're in the DEVS hands, they can do what ever they want with us lol.
Some people wants to play the other games pwi realised, lmao exactly what happened in pwi will happen in thoose games:P

so we pretty much have to take some action soon
Post edited by mekkan90 on

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cool story.
  • Themax - Heavens Tear
    Themax - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I took some action!

I quit the game and for the past 2 month or so I logged once on the forums ( today ). b:laugh
    Inactive on HT

Rerolled on HL
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Filter circumvention is a banable offence - Ary
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Balvasar - Sanctuary
    Balvasar - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    cool, hope they have pw in prison
  • Scathatch - Harshlands
    Scathatch - Harshlands Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I took action. I stole 3 creditcards from a dev, bought $500,000 worth of stuff and mailed them back to him with a not that reads "now you know how it feels to play this ****** game ****"

hahaha

I unliked pwi on fb as well as quit the game (not the forums tho)
    Hopefully they fix the patch b4 the game goes to hell, but I don't expect them too...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OP is totally right. People should at least stop charging zen. Why expend so much in a game tha makes you QQ so much? I dont understant that at all. At the moment there isn't any motivation to improve gears either over hh90 since they have made TW undesaraible to participate in it.

Oh but alas, people keep opening packs because they obviosuly love this game even after all these patches. Last night there was someone called Gansta I think who opened packs for 6 hours. I went to bed, and by the time I woke up and went to check if something had sold overnight that girl was still opening packs. Yeah, with so many people like that we are soon going to have a positive change.
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's easy, keep playing but do not charge any zen, that's what i do, i'm generating a direct expense via a service they're provinding me, but not giving them any income in return, if we all do this, keep playing but not charging zen, we take from them and give nothing back, which will severely choke their income and eventually make their business model collapse, it's not that hard, just keep your money on your wallet people, if it burns your hands so badly you can't stand it i will happily provide you with a paypal account number you can submit it to
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's easy, keep playing but do not charge any zen, that's what i do, i'm generating a direct expense via a service they're provinding me, but not giving them any income in return, if we all do this, keep playing but not charging zen, we take from them and give nothing back, which will severely choke their income and eventually make their business model collapse, it's not that hard, just keep your money on your wallet people, if it burns your hands so badly you can't stand it i will happily provide you with a paypal account number you can submit it to

If you do that, then you can not buy anything that is out of the cash shop, because where did that come from? real money. That means say good bye to your tokens, mounts, fashion, charms, dragon orbs, guardian scrolls, hyper exp, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If you do that, then you can not buy anything that is out of the cash shop, because where did that come from? real money. That means say good bye to your tokens, mounts, fashion, charms, dragon orbs, guardian scrolls, hyper exp, etc.

I suppose you are one of those who is perfectly fine with this patch. Of course we wouldn't have any boutique item, but the game is still playable for your information. We all should do that.

Like the OP said. We are pushovers. It doesnt matter how bad they treat us, we keep charging zen. The developers are like dogs. If a dog pissed on your shoes and you give him a cookie for that, that dog would think he did something good so he would not only **** on your shoes, he would start pissing all over you to get more cookies.

P.S. My apologies to all the dogs of the world. They were just the first living being that behaves according to rewards that came to my mind.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Actually that's not totally true. With the new Celestial Tiger event, you can get special gold to buy some fashion, some charms and other items. You can also trade in Celestial Shards for other items... that 50% attack/defense blessing has me drooling.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Im proud i havnt charged in 4 months, and thanks to these patches, I dont believe ill be charging anymore, its time to Merchant it up baby lol
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • mekkan90
    mekkan90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What we could all do is just not to join the Facebook team for now, and leave that group as well for now and stop being push overs, you dont need to stop charging zhen, thats up to you if you want to or not, but atleast charge abit less for now.

but our top priority is Facebook atm, they do advertise the game in some certain websites, but it seems like they want our help through facebook to make people start playing this game.

if we could just stop that atm and leave the group or not join the group for awhile that should do the magic, but they might also "punish us" like they did with the chinese version, so if they do that then we have to punish them back and show em that the players in this game has controll and not them.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol, don't we just love Pwi bringing packs almost every time during a patch :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • FissureX - Lost City
    FissureX - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Oh no, you can't buy things you don't need, what a ****ing shame

LOL U
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Oh no, you can't buy things you don't need, what a ****ing shame

LOL U

+1
    bippity bippity boop
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    Lejont - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lolz this is so funny devs dnt give a *** what u guys do unless it affects there money. 1 person unliking the status and quiting aint doing much. TW has changed and what has happened as a result? oh people are charging more gold because they cant afford charm cost anymore. so the devs are very happy. the more people who swipe that credit card the better for them.
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I left the game, unliked the facebook and am telling all my friends who like mmorpg to stay away from PWE because they're a bunch of parasites. (PWE are parasites, not my friends)
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I stopped buying gold a long time ago. I don't do crack packs, or eye candy stuff stuff. I don't use charms I buy tokens and pots instead. I basically benefit from packs and don't gamble. PWI must be doing something right cause packs haven't gone away. But hey I like em here.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
This discussion has been closed.