New Rare Pet: White Tiger Cub

pearlycake
pearlycake Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Venomancer
This was a discussion at the Shadou Cub tame I just had.
NOTE: I don't know if this is true, I was talking about it with a Barb whose wife is a Veno
This is all I know:

As of last patch, at 2:22 GT, the pet spawns for 20 mins, running around the big tree in Plume, high up. It's a level 30 pet.

I'm guessing that if it spawns for 20mins, that means it will keep re-spawning till the 20mins are up.

If you know about it, seen it, have it, anything.... PLEASE DON'T BE GREEDY! SHARE! b:begb:begb:beg
Post edited by pearlycake on

Comments

• jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oO; For some reason, I'd like to think that the barb was talking about himself when he goes into kitty form...xD
  • XMomokox - Dreamweaver
    XMomokox - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    jaeseu wrote: »
    oO; For some reason, I'd like to think that the barb was talking about himself when he goes into kitty form...xD

haha
    that does sounds likely...
    but he was talking about wat some other venos said b:chuckle
  • jaeseu
    edited August 2010
    haha
    that does sounds likely...
    but he was talking about wat some other venos said b:chuckle
    That veno is the wife of that same barb, lol.

I used to go around and joke saying that my hubby is a rare pet, too (he's a barb), so this is why I assumed that the other veno meant the same as well, lol. :P Just a thought.
  • XMomokox - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    jaeseu wrote: »
    That veno is the wife of that same barb, lol.

I used to go around and joke saying that my hubby is a rare pet, too (he's a barb), so this is why I assumed that the other veno meant the same as well, lol. :P Just a thought.

hmmm... i hopein its not just a joke... anyways, im going to check it out... I'm gonna post my findings.. the way he was talkin, he said everyone was talkin about the new rare pet... he was talkin about it, not his wife.

I'm hopein its true... cuz i want a new pet that isnt so... old and/or ordinary ... lolz
  • jaeseu
    edited August 2010
    pearlycake wrote: »
    NOTE: I don't know if this is true, I was talking about it with a Barb whose wife is a Veno
    ^-Not everyone was talking about it.

I just really truly believe this is just simply a joke and a cruel one at that if people are lead to believe it. >_O; Would hate for you, or anyone, to sit around in Plume waiting hours for something that isn't likely to spawn. Ever. Unless you count a Barbarian logging in game, lol.

Anyway...I can say this though, as I remember seeing it awhile back that if you go to a Mailbox and click on "Celestial Exchange" a window will pop up with some stuff. Click on the "Misc." tab and you can see something in there, too, that says "Divine Tiger Sage Pet Egg" which appears to be an all-class pet. There also seems to be a black or "darker" version of the sage one called "Cursed Tiger Demon Egg. Now to how exactly you obtain those Celestial Shards or Celestial Insignias, is still a mystery.
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mini barb mount!!!!! b:chuckle

But I never heard about this till now...interesting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Interesting, I might check this out..and would laugh if a barb started running around up there at that time...by the way what is that in central daylight time :o?
  • XMomokox - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Interesting, I might check this out..and would laugh if a barb started running around up there at that time...by the way what is that in central daylight time :o?

hehe we are on the same server, so maybe I'll see ya there xD
    central daylight time? ummm... no idea...
    I'm going off of what time this site says...
    it says -8 is the time zone of the server but when i plug that into my computer clock it says its a hour behind the site... which annoys me... but i will be checkin it out at both times xD

if you mean central as in -6:00 (US and Canada) then its either 3:22 (going off of -8 time) or 4:22 (going off the site)
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2010
  • BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver
    BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    YAY i'm on dreamweaver too xD but i doubt it's true. If it was they sure would've mentioned something about that o.O unless it's a glitch >.> I might check it out if I have time! b:victory I hope i meet ya there guys!
  • XMomokox - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    YAY i'm on dreamweaver too xD but i doubt it's true. If it was they sure would've mentioned something about that o.O unless it's a glitch >.> I might check it out if I have time! b:victory I hope i meet ya there guys!

hehe well what ever happens happens!
    though... i still want a new rare pet b:cute

I've been hanging around the area (being afk lol) all day xD
  • BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver
    BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah a new pet would be so awesome! b:cute But i rly doubt there is a new one... b:sad
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited August 2010

This part of your post makes me think that whoever told you was just trying to keep people away from the bearbear by using a distraction.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Dragonscare - Sanctuary
    Dragonscare - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is all I know:

As of last patch, at 2:22 GT, the pet spawns for 20 mins, running around the big tree in Plume, high up. It's a level 30 pet.

I'm guessing that if it spawns for 20mins, that means it will keep re-spawning till the 20mins are up.

If you know about it, seen it, have it, anything.... PLEASE DON'T BE GREEDY! SHARE! b:begb:begb:beg

please note their will be a white tiger cub i think it is an all class if u check at the mail box u will be able to see a white tiger (mount) and a white tiger (cub) (all class) using atleast 20 sage demon tokens i do not know when this will be happening. b:victory
  • Krymsen - Dreamweaver
    Krymsen - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just saw a little white tiger cub it does look like an all class one
  • xrebelleangelx
    xrebelleangelx Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    some1 have a SS of the new pets??
  • aoumi13
    aoumi13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Here are screens of the tiger pet, it's so lovely!! Indeed a baby barb. xD Not sure if it's a battle pet or all-class though.

201005050000000003.jpg

2010042900000000010.jpg