Improvements that HAS to be done!

Options
CrypticX - Dreamweaver
CrypticX - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
Let me just be clear i don't really know wich forum area I should put this in, but I might as well do it here since it reads "Suggestion Box"

And pardon my bad English.

I probable not the first one to say anything about this matter, but i want to write it anyway.
Plus it would be nice if someone could tell me the right area to place this.

I am really get tired of doing tons of quests that yield's next to nothing in rewards.
Say for example I do a quest at the Swamps Southeast in Perfect World "Corpse Drive" to name a few.

"Collect 60 Gong of Death from Rattus Cadaverists" See the number?
Its 60! and with the drop rate as it is poor, plus the reward is 28500Exp I mean com'on Perfect World Developers!
If the game developers truly wants people to stay and play the game, at least try and better the Quests rewards and drop rate accordingly.

Im atleast thankfull that Bounty Hunts Exists or else I would have quit the game when I reached 50, I'm Just Sayin'

List of things I want to be fixed:

- Better the Exp reward from "collect" quests as it is today its really bad and it gets boring after a few times.
- Up the drop rate at the collect quests or simply place in more Kill quests because those I'm fine with, but they are few.
- And for heavens sake! fix the damn quest list... try to organize it better you can tell the difference in wich quest's belongs to which level.

(PS: If for some stupid reason the organize wont work because of some lame excuse like "The list of quests is too long to be organized" something like that, then let me tell you this "http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Main_Page" and go to "Quest Guides" there is a nice list of quests for any level etc etc.)
Post edited by CrypticX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lmfao. BH + CS + WQ(70+) = Levels.

**** quests. Do the above.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FACT: The game developers don't care what any of us want. Period.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tygurr, that's a lie. Unless you know exactly what someone is thinking or wanting, don't assume.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not the only one who will tell you that. And how would you know if it's a lie or not? What makes you so certain?
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ummm....this is how some of us leveled before BH's and Hypers and Frost, etc etc etc

TBH I wish it was still that way, even though the grinding did suck, but I miss spamming FB's in World Chat and wondering when your grinding party was going to be crashed @ Spiders, Fish, those big ugly green things in Hell, etc.

Pft....now all ppl have to do is their Crazy Stone, BH's and World Quest (once level 70) and you level up extremely fast...hence the many that do not know how to play their classes (yeah I said it)...b:surrenderb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    but I miss spamming FB's in World Chat

I miss that and zhenning. Though it was undoubtedly easier for us carebears.

Hell I've spent all night grinding spiders tonight despite having roughly 8,245 stacked BHs in bh79. It's just more fun b:victory

And to the OP - wait till you get 1 new quest per level, and it gives 75k exp for killing 95 mobs . . . and you need 30m exp to level. I can't even imagine how it is for the true high level folks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • LordCyth - Dreamweaver
    LordCyth - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not the only one who will tell you that. And how would you know if it's a lie or not? What makes you so certain?

Dude, do you ever follow PWI's facebook, obviously not because if the developers didn't care for us they wouldn't give us rewards like double experience and five free levels. Don't ever assume things when these developers do one hell of a job in making this game enjoyable.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dude, do you ever follow PWI's facebook, obviously not because if the developers didn't care for us they wouldn't give us rewards like double experience and five free levels. Don't ever assume things when these developers do one hell of a job in making this game enjoyable.

They don't give us those rewards because they care about the gaming population, they do it to get people to follow them on Facebook so they get free advertising. Don't confuse a business strategy with them caring. If they truly cared, they would have fixed at least some of the multiple bugs this game has, however we rarely ever get bug fixes.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    See:
    "Hai gaiz, we're going to try to combat this raging inflation by severely reducing the pay in TW. To aid our crusade on inflation, we are going to add a new pack to the boutique this week because historical data shows packs to have no obvious correlation with gold prices.

Support us in our holy war against inflation!!"

If you honestly think the devs give a rat's **** about us you're deluded.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Drop quests? What the hell are those?
    BH+FB+WQ+CS+FC = A level a day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Drop quests? What the hell are those?

I believe the OP is talking about the quests where you need to collect quest item drops from a mob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I do believe that quests should give a little more EXP/SP to give players a little more incentive to do quests rather than hyper/bh all day.
    FACT: The game developers don't care what any of us want. Period.

Take a look at the Auction House Search function. That's something that "we" asked/suggested for.

We wanted Jungle Ruins back, we got it back.

We wanted Tourney back, we got it back.

It's just hard for Dev's to find a reasonable suggestion amongst the MANY different versions of Perfect World. They have to sift through millions of suggestions before they can find a good one.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I do believe that quests should give a little more EXP/SP to give players a little more incentive to do quests rather than hyper/bh all day.

Take a look at the Auction House Search function. That's something that "we" asked/suggested for.

We wanted Jungle Ruins back, we got it back.

We wanted Tourney back, we got it back.

It's just hard for Dev's to find a reasonable suggestion amongst the MANY different versions of Perfect World. They have to sift through millions of suggestions before they can find a good one.

I like these post
    People always say they give up, yet still playing b:surrender which mean they still has hope for changes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    THIS ISNT THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST YOUR SUGGESTION!

Damn When do the People finally get it? This Forum is useless to Post suggestions and awaiting that they will Reach Developers! Its just for discuss the Suggestion with other Players not more. They will NEVER send it to China.

You want it to be implemented? Then spam TICKETS!: XDDD

https://support.perfectworld.com/

or did you ever see a GM replay, yea that is a nice suggestion, we will send it? ROFL
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    THIS ISNT THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST YOUR SUGGESTION!

Damn When do the People finally get it? This Forum is useless to Post suggestions and awaiting that they will Reach Developers! Its just for discuss the Suggestion with other Players not more. They will NEVER send it to China.

You want it to be implemented? Then spam TICKETS!: XDDD

https://support.perfectworld.com/

or did you ever see a GM replay, yea that is a nice suggestion, we will send it? ROFL

Spamming tickets will be regardless as spam and ignored as far as I know.
    And btw,it doesn't mean that the GMs don't post on these threads mean they ignored it.There are other possiblities you can consider.
    For example:
    1.GMs sent to Devs.Devs ignore
    2.GMs see,find it pointless,ignores until 1634512957827 people spam and give an answer
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I believe the OP is talking about the quests where you need to collect quest item drops from a mob.

You're dumb, and you need to fix your sarcasm detector.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Tygurr, that's a lie. Unless you know exactly what someone is thinking or wanting, don't assume.
    Spamming tickets will be regardless as spam and ignored as far as I know.
    And btw,it doesn't mean that the GMs don't post on these threads mean they ignored it.There are other possiblities you can consider.
    For example:
    1.GMs sent to Devs.Devs ignore
    2.GMs see,find it pointless,ignores until 1634512957827 people spam and give an answer

These guys said it all... our GMs don't want to spam our Devs with useless suggestions... which is over half of what you guys come up with. Hell when I was a noob I suggested ledges on the mtn on
    Silk ridge cuz I didnt have a flying mount yet... damn was I ****... anyways... lmao.... The Devs made this game for people to play.. if they didnt care, they would shut the game down. period. if you dont like the way they work.. quit and QQ about to RL friends.. if u even have any.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?