Paid Character Transfer

Articwiz - Heavens Tear
Articwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hello all,

I would like to see a paid character transfer option with PWI. Kind of like the paid option available with World of ********. I have a few friends that have chars on Lost City server but would like to transfer their chars to another server. This option would help those that are tired of pking on Lost and would like to come over to a pve enviroment. They could make another char on a pve server but have sooooo much money rapped up in their char that they will not change until pwi makes a char transfer option. If this is already in the works then thank you very much....b:bye
Post edited by Articwiz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm sure this has been suggested before. But like you said, this can come in handy for those that want to move to a new server with their friends. Some servers are getting overcrowded. Then again, no idea what this does to the overall economy and population of the worlds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Articwiz - Heavens Tear
    Articwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hello,

The overcrowding is always going to be, I believe. There are ways to help, like making more servers but there has to be an end to that too. The char transfer would be nice to have, since we already pay out the rear for everything else, they might as well add char transfers too.
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5256612&postcount=2

Until another GM says otherwise, this is the final word on the subject.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time