Crescentia - Harshlands
Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay I have straight simple questions

1. Where do I go to enter the ruin?
2. Is it PK Enabled?
3. What the heck do you do in it?
4. What's the Objective?
5. Is this goign to be at the same time as Dragon Temple ?

thanks
Post edited by Crescentia - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That didn't answer anything i just asked.
    All it showed me was a older version of Jungle Ruin, and it didn't show me how to play, or where to enter
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Rose is useless like that b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That didn't answer anything i just asked.
    All it showed me was a older version of Jungle Ruin, and it didn't show me how to play, or where to enter

Really?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9558022&postcount=2

I will even post the link in the above post...oh and there is a video too -.-

Event Details: Enter at the Wolf Pup....etc etc etc etc

http://janelh.wikidot.com/jungle-ruins

Rose is useless like that b:chuckle

^ See above...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kuro_suiren - Sanctuary
    Kuro_suiren - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u can find the npc near mister tso in arch and somewhere near mrs zoologist.. this instance is a new version of the old one so dont expect much info bout it yet.. or refer to this http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=63591#more-63591
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Really?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=9558022&postcount=2

I will even post the link in the above post...oh and there is a video too -.-

Event Details: Enter at the Wolf Pup....etc etc etc etc

http://janelh.wikidot.com/jungle-ruins

^ See above...b:bye
    Thats old Jungle Ruins not this new whatyamajiggy
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Thats old Jungle Ruins not this new whatyamajiggy

Ok...use your head here....rdy? -->

No one has done the new one.

New one is based off of old one.

Use old info to get info for the new one.

Same concept, new look.

You know...like many of us did for the new Tiger event that replaced Nein...

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Crescentia - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hmm okay, old version of Jungle Ruins.

1. Enter from the Pup
    2. Enter From the 'Forest Ruin NPC'

I went the NPC, and I click on the Npc in front of it, and it talks about the Jungle Ruin,
    . Now i'm even more confused
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok...use your head here....rdy? -->

No one has done the new one.

New one is based off of old one.

Use old info to get info for the new one.

Same concept, new look.

You know...like many of us did for the new Tiger event that replaced Nein...

b:bye

Why dont you use yours? You really only know the answer to #4 of OP's questions

"4. What's the Objective?"
    other then that... you DONT know anything else as the GMs have done a wonderful job at not telling us anything again
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why dont you use yours? You really only know the answer to #4 of OP's questions

"4. What's the Objective?"
    other then that... you DONT know anything else as the GMs have done a wonderful job at not telling us anything again

Learn to read please all is there....there are a few different objectives within the instance ijs...go and see then some back ;)

b:pleased

PS --> investigating and reasoning will be the key in seeing what is right in front of you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Learn to read please....there are a few different objectives within the instance ijs...go and see then some back ;)

b:pleased

Yes, which like I said you DO KNOW *insert snarky bear here* b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, which like I said you DO KNOW *insert snarky bear here* b:bye

*sigh*

People that lame they cannot figure **** out based on old guides?

Were you able to figure out the event last night or you needed someone to carry you through that too or you just want to QQ and have everything given to you?

^ Issue with the game imo...ppl want **** handed to them and not to think and figure out on their own...even when the answers are in plain site...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    when will the event start ?

20 or 21 ?
  • Deora - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *sigh*

People that lame they cannot figure **** out based on old guides?

Were you able to figure out the event last night or you needed someone to carry you through that too or you just want to QQ and have everything given to you?

^ Issue with the game imo...ppl want **** handed to them and not to think and figure out on their own...even when the answers are in plain site...

You should also learn to read, I never explicitly said that you can't assume anything off of old stuff, but that you can't KNOW what is actually going to happen

Oh and site =/= sight
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You should also learn to read, I never explicitly said that you can't assume anything off of old stuff, but that you can't KNOW what is actually going to happen

Oh and site =/= sight

1) You can assume some things

2) You cannot answer ALL questions if no one has done it, hence do off of old guides and setups...

Here I will hand over more "old" info for you:
    Participants are transported into an area containing invincible monsters. Players are required to run from room to room, avoiding the monsters, which can kill players with one hit. The objective is to make it to the last room as quickly as possible. Players who succeed in doing so will be rewarded a great amount of EXP and SP. There is a time limit of 3 hours. As time passes the EXP and SP value of the reward will decrease. There is no penalty for death.

Here is a Map

...*sigh*...

want more? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lame Event, There is NO way with 2k+ people and a 15 second constant lag
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just went it. LAGfest.

Apparently the devs got hit in the head and completely forgot about the other lag in events. There's also no way to finish it without an army with you since there are multiple mobs and traps in each room. High speed movement does you no good at all. If you're alone, you're guaranteed to die.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    frog 25k buff is worthless ... like said above, speed is useless, the mbos will catch u no matter what and always 1 hits u. theres way too many traps in some of the rooms... and even when other people go head first before you, the mobs are fast enough to come back and still get a whack at u...

i only got a little past the fog room ... like 3 times, then i decided its enough for 1 day xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • sitnspin
    sitnspin Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    potentially fun event, but after losing 25% of a gold hp charm had to withdraw suppport.
    If you want to have events like this then put pauses on our charms like hypers have. It was nothing but 1 hit wonders in there so I am left with option A. never buy charms so may participate in events or B. dont support ingame events. neither option is desirable as a consumer or player, but as a player I have to choose A, unless you're willing to find a feasible solution to the charm meltdown in these events. b:sad
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sitnspin wrote: »
    potentially fun event, but after losing 25% of a gold hp charm had to withdraw suppport.
    If you want to have events like this then put pauses on our charms like hypers have. It was nothing but 1 hit wonders in there so I am left with option A. never buy charms so may participate in events or B. dont support ingame events. neither option is desirable as a consumer or player, but as a player I have to choose B, unless you're willing to find a feasible solution to the charm meltdown in these events. b:sad

Pointless thread is pointless.

They want you to consume resources during the event, thus having to buy more resources spending more money in whatever form you may spend it. That's like saying you want compensation on pots/charms you spend while grinding.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was uncharmed thankfully, but yea don't go if you have a charm on and want to leave with it.

You step near one of the flames? 1 shot. You get hit by a mob? 1 shot.

And having one doesn't give you an advantage.

Fun event, though if you lag in west arch, don't go. If you have a charm, don't go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • sitnspin
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Pointless thread is pointless.

They want you to consume resources during the event, thus having to buy more resources spending more money in whatever form you may spend it. That's like saying you want compensation on pots/charms you spend while grinding.

consumer opinions are never pointless. Yes I know the business they are in, & their angle for it. BUT i am letting them know how one regular consumer feels on it. Now i can crawl in a corner & have the mentality I am helpless & my voice is worthless, or i can come post my stance so they know some of us are taking note & actually giving THEM the opportunity to change their tactic, & if they dont so be it, the events novelty wears off & the attendance declines & still no extra sales on charms etc.
    ty for your insight into the obvious. as to the pot comparison charms are a money item that helps pay their overhead etc, pots are not found in the mall....
    I really hope more players will use their voice instead of letting others fight their battles for them then acting like there was nothng they could have done to tip the scales or worse those who choose to shrug their shoulders like "well we gonna get screwed so let me bend over...."
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's not so much pointless as duplicate. There's another thread about the event right below this one in the same forum.

My 2 cents - I don't bother even trying these events anymore - and this one sounds like what I expected - yet another chance to tick charms and force people to buy more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • sitnspin
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sry the otehr two posts i saw with similiar title were tutorial types so i not wanted to be called off topic with this :( f there was another thread my apologies.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not being sarcastic, either.

I don't know, maybe I'm the only person, but I did this event from the time it opened until one hour later and I loved it. I was dying all the time, my charm was constantly ticking, and I didn't care. For once, I have found an event where I can tick my charm into oblivion and have so much fun that I don't give a **** about it.

It's not an elaborate event, either. It's a simple: run or die, try not to die, and remember you might die if you run too fast event and it works. And I found it really, really fun. It was a challenge, and it stays a challenge even when you're trying to run through the same room for the hundredth time.

It becomes even more fun when you end up bypassing nearly everybody else and are left with either two other players or totally on your own to work out where to go. I couldn't actually get past a certain hallway simply because it seems like you need somebody to take aggro and die so that you can get past, yourself, and being all on my own... I suppose I died so the invisible man could pass.

Know what?

Thanks for implementing something that isn't **** and is actually really fun, for once.

Nerf this and I swear, I will find out where you live.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WOW REALLY MODS?

You moved a thread that was about Jungle Ruins itself after people had participated in the event into a thread asking questions about the event before it started?

Fail more please. Don't make me repost my topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]