the farmer

bladeacolyte
bladeacolyte Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Assassin
hi i need opinion about this me and my rival friend a psychic are having a competition in grinding to know which one of us will make most levels during the 1 week modified experience rate currently his winning i have done 6 levels and 10 to him im having a guess maybe its because of his rage/black vodoo buff?since it adds a high attack rating he can 3-4 hit a monster,so the my plan is ill level up chill of the deep then combo with Skill
Slipstream Strike
plus rib strike im guessing ill 3 hit a monster
Post edited by bladeacolyte on

Comments

• Kmgz - Lost City
    Kmgz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hum wich lvl are both of you ?
    Maybe if he was low lvl than you it's easier to lvl o maybe he is uing Crazy stone , bh etc b:laugh
  • Termite - Harshlands
    Termite - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well i have gotten both characters to 75+ and i would like to say the assassin will lose a leveling race until ~60 when pq comes into play and the sin will power level from just pq alone. Then from 80+ fc will help the sin out but a psychic can get just as many squads but from 60-80 there will be a huge leap for the sin while the psy struggles thru pq. BUT all my thoughts are from first hand experience and from a non CSed point of view seeing as how i dont have funds for a video game. Might be different with charms oracles and whatever else cser's do to level so fast.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    From leveling speed on early to mid lv caster is > compared to melee. Venomancer winning a lot from low to mid because of low down time and very fast killing speed on those lv.

I think the chart is like these if just grinding (non aoe and only using weapons for skill):
    Low = Venomancer, Psychic, Cleric, Wizard, Archer, BM, Assassin, Barbarian.
    Mid = Venomancer, Cleric, Wizard, Archer, Psychic, BM, Assassin, Barbarian.
    High = Wizard, Psychic, Cleric, Archer, Assassin, BM, Venomancer, Barbarian.

But not really sure, people have various builds and target certain mobs.
    On high and end game did everyone still grind ? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Termite - Harshlands
    Termite - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    From leveling speed on early to mid lv caster is > compared to melee. Venomancer winning a lot from low to mid because of low down time and very fast killing speed on those lv.

I think the chart is like these if just grinding (non aoe and only using weapons for skill):
    Low = Venomancer, Psychic, Cleric, Wizard, Archer, BM, Assassin, Barbarian.
    Mid = Venomancer, Cleric, Wizard, Archer, Psychic, BM, Assassin, Barbarian.
    High = Wizard, Psychic, Cleric, Archer, Assassin, BM, Venomancer, Barbarian.

But not really sure, people have various builds and target certain mobs.
    On high and end game did everyone still grind ? b:laugh

Hmm i think the high chart would still include veno up front then the interval people then casters.
    Veno and Legendary pets are great grinders.
    5 aps would run thru single mobs faster than a caster could at almost any given time.
    Psy and Wiz have a problem with casting time it ruins there ability to kill mobs at the rate a person with that awesome interval b:surrender
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Come one guys...
    N.E.C.R.O.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hmm i think the high chart would still include veno up front then the interval people then casters.
    Veno and Legendary pets are great grinders.
    5 aps would run thru single mobs faster than a caster could at almost any given time.
    Psy and Wiz have a problem with casting time it ruins there ability to kill mobs at the rate a person with that awesome interval b:surrender

Oh right i forget interval somehow . . b:infuriated
    Come one guys...
    N.E.C.R.O.

Can't believe i didn't notice b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Can't believe i didn't notice b:infuriated
    Because you didn't necro, Termite did.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~