80+/90+ sin gear

Kmgz - Lost City
Kmgz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
Hello guys my sin is actually lvl 75 and here my equipement :

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=4a1c9951005da09f

I am following the pure dext build.

This said ,i would like to know wich of my gear i will keep till a long time and for wich new one i shall work on.

The first question is when i will reach 80 wich dagger will i use ?
The legendary as for what i have read is nice and seems better than the ☆Hook and Thorn.
But this last one got an interval on it .
Plus i already got the rank 4 equipement and the bracers of blood moon , so i already have a nice aps will it better with ☆Hook and Thorn ?
Or shal i just put those two daggers aside and work on lv74 dagger , bceaue the blood regend is really nicce after all .
What about my rings ? i was thinking about switching the lieutenant badge for a misty ring .
But not sure about replacing my silvercresent ring. Same for my belt and necklace ? I wa thinking about replacing them by one that give +5% in hp max.
Also shall i keep my xmas tome or seeking one that give me more dex , or one that give a mix of dext and vit ?
Post edited by Kmgz - Lost City on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The legendary as for what i have read is nice and seems better than the ☆Hook and Thorn.
    But this last one got an interval on it .
    Plus i already got the rank 4 equipement and the bracers of blood moon , so i already have a nice aps will it better with ☆Hook and Thorn ?

Due to the mechanics, the more -interval you have, the better the next -0.05 is.

Hook and Thorn is the best weapon you can get on 80. Also, Hook and Thorn continues to Backbiter on 90 and Barrier Thorn: Gutbreaker on 99 and finally Barrier Thorn: Nirvana on 100. Barrier Thorn: Nirvana is the only dagger in the game that comes with -0.1 interval.
    What about my rings ? i was thinking about switching the lieutenant badge for a misty ring
    But not sure about replacing my silvercresent ring.

Well, for PvP, a Misty could be useful. On 80, your ring selection is pretty much limited to Misty Forest, Seal of Eternal Solitude and the TT80 ring. Seal of Eternal Solitude is really expensive so I'd suppose that's out of the picture.
    Same for my belt and necklace ? I wa thinking about replacing them by one that give +5% in hp max.

For a necklace, you could get either Sky Demon's Pearl on 87 or Necklace of Giant Strength on 90.

For a belt, you get a lot of choices in the 80s. There's the TT80 belt, either of the two FF belts, the DQ belt (Ghostly Belt), Mogwai Belt (quest belt), TT90 belt and finally TT90 Gold. Out of those, the DQ belt, the FF belts and the TT90 gold belt are really, really expensive, whereas the regular TT belts are cheap, also the Mogwai Belt obviously. Personally though, I'll probably just pick up my Demon Slaughter Belt off my Archer.
    Also shall i keep my xmas tome or seeking one that give me more dex , or one that give a mix of dext and vit ?

The dex tomes are mostly useless, unless you can get a +20 dexterity one. The thing with the ones with less than that is that they only give you damage instead of also giving you a +crit%. And the increase in +damage is kinda insignificant until you get into the higher levels.

And the +vita isn't that significant unless you can get a higher-end one. I'd just stick with a Christmas Tome until you can get something much better, such as the +20 Dex tome, Love:Up and Down or Pan Gu, The Creator.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    great reply above.
    Only thing I'd say is: You talk about weapons like you can only have 1 set of daggars. The chance to restore 10% hp in some situations is great, but kinda pointless if you arent going to have aggro and thus wont be loosing any HP.

Whereas the -int might not be as helpful if you are constantly taking lots of dmg (well unless you can kill the thing first)

If possible, have both, and use them where it is appropriate!
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    great reply above.
    Only thing I'd say is: You talk about weapons like you can only have 1 set of daggars. The chance to restore 10% hp in some situations is great, but kinda pointless if you arent going to have aggro and thus wont be loosing any HP.

Whereas the -int might not be as helpful if you are constantly taking lots of dmg (well unless you can kill the thing first)

If possible, have both, and use them where it is appropriate!

Of course, for tanking purposes, the daggers with Holy or Blood Defect are wonderful. In fact, by the time you start getting those, you'll generally have an option for a more damage-heavy dagger as well:

Cloud Thorn and Crescent Thorn
    Evilstare Dual Daggers and Shadow Legend
    Hook and Thorn and Ghost Cry Thorn
    Backbiter and Unconsciousness
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Kmgz - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Thanks for your help guys , i think i will look forward the Hook and Thorn :)
    And yeah the blood effect of my shadow legend really help cause i used to solo BH 29 , and 39 for guildies usually with no clerc ( yeah they are all "too busy with their stuff" ).
    So i guess when i will be 80 i won't sell my shadow legend too fast , cauz i may find another use for it :)

Regarding to ring i was thinking about 2 mastodonte ring crit + some accuracy are good i guess.
    Talking about ornament i have seen the necklace ☆Army Commander's Armor , but i don't know if it's posible to get it , never seen it till now.

And about TT90 green armor , for me i have the impress that only the Ligh legging are nice .
    All other part what they have compare to my actuall gear are just superior base P.def and M.def no real sweet add to it b:sad
    Someone can explain it more to me about it plz ?
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    And about TT90 green armor , for me i have the impress that only the Ligh legging are nice .
    All other part what they have compare to my actuall gear are just superior base P.def and M.def no real sweet add to it b:sad
    Someone can explain it more to me about it plz ?

The better pdef and mdef makes you take less damage and the set also gets more HP per refine. I'd keep your rank plate instead of TT90 plate.
  • Kmgz - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    The better pdef and mdef makes you take less damage and the set also gets more HP per refine. I'd keep your rank plate instead of TT90 plate.

Yeah was aware of that but well i was just QQ about the thing that the additionnal stats are not really epic
    But thank i gue i have no realy other alternative instead those gear so
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah was aware of that but well i was just QQ about the thing that the additionnal stats are not really epic
    But thank i gue i have no realy other alternative instead those gear so

Well, I'd like each piece of the TT90 to have -0.1 interval too, but that's not what's on them. What I mentioned was why those are better than your current gears, despite your feeling about the bonus stats. If you like the leggings then the only thing you are replace and not like are the boots anyways.