Bloody Beach Treasure Hunt

Tinetta - Dreamweaver
Tinetta - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Recently myself and one of my friends have come across something that we are unsure of. The Bloody Beach Treasure Hunt. We have people telling us that this quest is suppose to show at Lvl 9. Yet the quest guide in the forums for tideborn says that it is at lvl 12. Does anybody have any definitive answer on what lvl this quest shows at?
Post edited by Tinetta - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It doesn't matter too much.
    Find out for yourself.
    9-12 takes like, 5 minutes with 2x exp.
  • Tinetta - Dreamweaver
    Tinetta - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It doesn't matter too much.
    Find out for yourself.
    9-12 takes like, 5 minutes with 2x exp.

Wow, if i didn't know better i'd say you were being a complete and total well you get where i'm going with that.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Wow, if i didn't know better i'd say you were being a complete and total well you get where i'm going with that.

No, he's just being honest.

This thread is basically the same as if you were to come to all of us holding a children's book in your hand called "Muffin Man," and then you ask us all if the main character of the story is a baker instead of just opening up the book to page one and finding out for yourself.

Seriously it's not that hard for you to check if you're really that curious, and I sincerely doubt there's any players here who did the quest and thought "gee, I better write down what level I got this quest at, since obviously single-digit level quests are so damn important."
    I <3 AGOREY