Blademaster vs. Assasin

AiRei - Lost City
AiRei - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Blademaster
Hey guys air here wll i was wondering i keep vsing sin and well we sometimes tie but they mosly win are bms or sins betetr in pvp and do bms get better as they lvl or down and same with sin thanks for the help air signing out xD
Post edited by AiRei - Lost City on

Comments

• Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well it really matters what point in the game you fight them. Past 77 it's lawlipwnedyounubfish, but before that its kinda tough. The main problem with sins is the evasion, which at 77 becomes a non factor with mistys depending on your build. I Hear at end game they get to be pretty damn strong, but BM's are kinda like an anti-sin missile. Too much Phys. Defense, a good bit of HP and over 3k accuracy is enough to make any sin crawl back in the water. It may just be from where I'm looking now, but to me sins aren't a threat at my current level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well it really matters what point in the game you fight them. Past 77 it's lawlipwnedyounubfish, but before that its kinda tough. The main problem with sins is the evasion, which at 77 becomes a non factor with mistys depending on your build. I Hear at end game they get to be pretty damn strong, but BM's are kinda like an anti-sin missile. Too much Phys. Defense, a good bit of HP and over 3k accuracy is enough to make any sin crawl back in the water. It may just be from where I'm looking now, but to me sins aren't a threat at my current level.

in pvp a = gear bm pretty much eats sins if played 1/2 competently

in a duel no geni etc sooooo

so vs a psy easy kill vs a sin they will stun lock you to death unless you do it 1st and due to stealth they will stun you 1st almost every time
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In a duel:

Will of Bodhi first. If they go to stealth, keep jumping so their teleport stuns you in the air, they fly up but stun wears off before they can hit you. Then just Drake's Bash and keep stunlocked if you can.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In a duel:

Will of Bodhi first. If they go to stealth, keep jumping so their teleport stuns you in the air, they fly up but stun wears off before they can hit you. Then just Drake's Bash and keep stunlocked if you can.

no sin is gonna come out of stealth on a bm w/o maze steps on unless they are just super special helmet people (Q.Q)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In a duel:

Meh , the jumping thing can **** you up as well if they get you stunned while being close to the ground yet jumping as they'll be able to attack you + keep you there while you won't be able to attack/stun back even if you're just under paralize and not stun since it'll be considered that that you're jumping thus cannot attack at all .

Overall it's pretty damn hard to win vs sins in a duel without the use of genies . Usually , chances are you'll die before you get to escape their stun/sleep/seal/paralize lock since they'll always get the 1st disable off .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    no sin is gonna come out of stealth on a bm w/o maze steps on unless they are just super special helmet people (Q.Q)

I've seen 7x sins that say their instant 200 chi skill is "useless". I've seen 8x sins accusing me of "cheating" because I do the jump trick. Also, Will of Bodhi is now cheating as well. Stealth isn't.
    Meh , the jumping thing can **** you up as well if they get you stunned while being close to the ground yet jumping as they'll be able to attack you + keep you there while you won't be able to attack/stun back even if you're just under paralize and not stun since it'll be considered that that you're jumping thus cannot attack at all .

Overall it's pretty damn hard to win vs sins in a duel without the use of genies . Usually , chances are you'll die before you get to escape their stun/sleep/seal/paralize lock since they'll always get the 1st disable off .

Yeah it doesn't work at higher levels anyway, but when you zerk 1k on a sin and sin hits you for 500 at 8x it's not that bad.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yeah it doesn't work at higher levels anyway, but when you zerk 1k on a sin and sin hits you for 500 at 8x it's not that bad.

It's k though , genieless duels aren't of that much importance anyway b:chuckle ( or I might as well say duels aren't of that much importance :P )

And tbh , after pking vs sins since lvl 6x up till now ( our server is full of fish ppl , lol ) I kinda win vs them most of the time with the exception of 1 OP geared r8 sin and another one that's probably close to cheezedude's level of cash shopping b:laugh ( +10/+11 full decked out event gears and +12 nirvana g15 daggs with zerk any1 ? )To those I can die before I get a chance to hit the AD button :(

But that's just 2 on the whole server , the rest are average geared b:victory
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    It's k though , genieless duels aren't of that much importance anyway b:chuckle ( or I might as well say duels aren't of that much importance :P )

And tbh , after pking vs sins since lvl 6x up till now ( our server is full of fish ppl , lol ) I kinda win vs them most of the time with the exception of 1 OP geared r8 sin and another one that's probably close to cheezedude's level of cash shopping b:laugh ( +10/+11 full decked out event gears and +12 nirvana g15 daggs with zerk any1 ? )To those I can die before I get a chance to hit the AD button :(

But that's just 2 on the whole server , the rest are average geared b:victory

Must suck for him (the R8 sin) that now he should get the Rank 9 daggers instead. b:chuckle
  • saul25
    saul25 Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Blademaster hands down.....I beat sin 10 levels higher than me usually even if they have good gear they dead by me

Rage more please b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited August 2010

hard to beat assassins without genies...? What? I guess you have a level 1 physical marrow or something? And you say I make BMs look bad b:sweat.... Sins are really easy to beat. I shown screen shots of beating them in duels no? Even a 5x sin! I'll find a level 6x sin and see if I can beat him/her. Just because I found some OP skills on sins that I was playing, doesn't mean I was QQing. I have to say diamond sutra is so OP more than the sin's skills. No genie ****. And I'm using either fists or sword or spear. Sad that you can't do anything right without genies really... your too used to that bish munchkin.

Seal/sleep is really hilarious as a melee against a melee. Your QQing about sleep and seal as a melee class against a melee... laughable b:laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hard to beat assassins without genies...? What? I guess you have a level 1 physical marrow or something? And you say I make BMs look bad b:sweat.... Sins are really easy to beat. I shown screen shots of beating them in duels no? Even a 5x sin! I'll find a level 6x sin and see if I can beat him/her. Just because I found some OP skills on sins that I was playing, doesn't mean I was QQing. I have to say diamond sutra is so OP more than the sin's skills. No genie ****. And I'm using either fists or sword or spear. Sad that you can't do anything right without genies really... your too used to that bish munchkin.

Seal/sleep is really hilarious as a melee against a melee. Your QQing about sleep and seal as a melee class against a melee... laughable b:laugh.

P marrow vs sin? Yea... have fun with that condensed thorn...
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Pyrya - Archosaur
    Pyrya - Archosaur Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    P marrow vs sin? Yea... have fun with that condensed thorn...

You forget Yulks never been past 60, he wouldn't know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm still laughing at BM's trying to restat b:chuckle I've been a fist build since I started here, and I remember when fist builds were frowned upon.

Seriously, I have 0 problem with sins. They usually run from me once they realize that I can hit them. I've yet to be attacked by one my level that won though I haven't killed one yet either =_=;;; they run away and I really don't feel like chasing a fish half way across the map just because they attacked and failed miserably. That's just outside of safe zone and stuff though.

In a duel, no genie, I've won every match pretty easy unless the sin was at endgame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • saul25
    saul25 Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    dude assasins are ONE shot kills b:angry there so damn easy even there stealth doesnt work on me because i could sense there presence and i could follow it. b:laugh
  • Riazo - Harshlands
    Riazo - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    guys sry but i didnt want to make a new thread, i have an assasin and a bm, sin is 7x and bm 6x, the sin was going interval and still and has 2 interval gear so far, thing is my sin always takes aggro but can never tank when he gets the aggro even when i get it by mistake. Now i always wanted a interval fist bm but is it smart to stop the assasin which already has 2 -int gear and continue the bm?. I can give the bm the interval wirstguard the sin has to start it off. i always liked the tanking ability of the bm having seen it myself in tt 3-1... tell me what u guys think , what wud u do if it was u? also note i am going for 5aps on either one
  • ManofPower - Lost City
    ManofPower - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sin are easy class to beat just use will of bo****a n stunlock them they no problemob:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    guys sry but i didnt want to make a new thread, i have an assasin and a bm, sin is 7x and bm 6x, the sin was going interval and still and has 2 interval gear so far, thing is my sin always takes aggro but can never tank when he gets the aggro even when i get it by mistake. Now i always wanted a interval fist bm but is it smart to stop the assasin which already has 2 -int gear and continue the bm?. I can give the bm the interval wirstguard the sin has to start it off. i always liked the tanking ability of the bm having seen it myself in tt 3-1... tell me what u guys think , what wud u do if it was u? also note i am going for 5aps on either one

If you can afford to get close to 10k hp on sin unbuffed then I'd stay on sin. 5 aps sins are absolute beasts and it's easier to attain it thanks to the rank tops. In PvP a skilled and well geared sin has so many tricks to pull out of sleeve it's not even funny.

Otherwise I'd say BM. Great thing about being BM is that damage isn't our only purpose.
  • Beastyknight - Dreamweaver
    Beastyknight - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Blademaster is is easily my favorite character in the game because they are tanks,dps,and they are to me great at soloing as long as u have pots,and the sutra healing spell you get.

Sins on the other hand are fast, good evaders, and they do decent damage but only when they use their skills. Anyway when i was level 49 i dueled a level 52 sin because he thought he was tough..i proved him wrong..i used spark burst and killed him with aelion blade and drakes ray along with normal attacks. keep in mind he did hurt me but not that much and at the end of the battle i had full hp because of my healing sutra spell

Now that could of been the skill of the player but i don't think it was sins are all about sneaking and crits and his highest hit versus my heavy armor was probably a little more then 400

witch isn't much considering i had about 2.8k hp at the time..

So i recommend blademaster over sin..though i never really like the rouge type classes in any mmo i played so i guess that might be one of the reasons im ripping on the sinb:bye
  • BloodyRage - Harshlands
    BloodyRage - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Um if both sin and bm are at max lv with op gear, with both 5amp. I say the bm would win if they are just triple spark auto-attacking. Bm gots more hp and def. The damage bm is doing to light armor is more than damage sin is doing to heavy armor.
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I fly, hit them for 5k with true emptiness, then drakes ray or farstrike.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Demon bell > Marrow phys > lol 27kPdef
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I never do pk, but i often duel them the "classic" way.

I'd say it depends on what gear, level the char has, and who is playing. There are some people that just can't play. . .

In general BM > Sin. It depends on how experienced you are fighting them / they fighting you. Using Will is useless as they will go stealth and wait for it to wear off. I use the "meatshield" tactics. Marrow up and stand there like a moron xD They mostly cant lock me up good enough so roar → proceed with regular stunlock to death. It works fine for me, as i have decent equip and nice hp. I managed to defeat a 96 sin with that tactic, so if you got the equip and a little bit of luck, it works prefectly ^^
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    I never do pk, but i often duel them the "classic" way.

I'd say it depends on what gear, level the char has, and who is playing. There are some people that just can't play. . .

In general BM > Sin. It depends on how experienced you are fighting them / they fighting you. Using Will is useless as they will go stealth and wait for it to wear off. I use the "meatshield" tactics. Marrow up and stand there like a moron xD They mostly cant lock me up good enough so roar → proceed with regular stunlock to death. It works fine for me, as i have decent equip and nice hp. I managed to defeat a 96 sin with that tactic, so if you got the equip and a little bit of luck, it works prefectly ^^

Best way to kill BMs as a sin is double spark in stealth, stun immunity and autoattack. So far I haven't been able to beat my level sins who use that tactic. You can't p. marrow in PvP anyway so that's out of the question for me. Bramble Rage sure hurts with their amp and if they crit I'm pretty much oneshot.

Sins shouldn't try to kill BMs without Maze Steps on. If the BM doesn't die in time, use stun tele or Headhunt right before your Maze Steps run out if they don't have Will of Bodhi on. If they have, retreat in stealth.