Help a noob out plz

ronator
ronator Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Assassin
I recently started a sin and have been mostly grinding orange quests and any easyy mobs because my moneys supply is low. My assassin hasn't been as effective with normal attacks lately so i was wondering if my gear was bad. What is the best way to obtain good gear? Also i heard that the tideborn masters are supposed to give out sets of gear at 17 and 30 but im already 32 and haven't come across anything like that..

Srry for the noob questions guys b:surrender, there really should be some sort of guide on this... so if there actually is one plz point me to it. THANKS!
Post edited by ronator on

Comments

• Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ronator wrote: »
    I recently started a sin and have been mostly grinding orange quests and any easyy mobs because my moneys supply is low. My assassin hasn't been as effective with normal attacks lately so i was wondering if my gear was bad. What is the best way to obtain good gear?

Make it yourself, hope you can get good gear from a boss drop, look in the auction house.

Also i heard that the tideborn masters are supposed to give out sets of gear at 17 and 30 but im already 32 and haven't come across anything like that..

They don't; you heard wrong. You do get a set while you quest around the TB islands below level 20, then you can get rank 1 gear which isn't all that good, but it is a TB set. I think rank 1 needs 1000 cont and a level of 30. After those, sins use the armor that anyone else can use.

No guide that i know of. Take it easy, you learn how to get better and better armor, whatever blahblah as you level up. Anyways, cheers. Sorry if red's not your color.
  • ronator
    ronator Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well i didn't even find the rank I one stuff :p...thanks amigo guess ill just chill till i'm a higher level.
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Guide on rank. Look under Rank 1 equipment. It also lists who to talk to and where they are for rank 1-8.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rank_and_Reputation

Just hang in there :)
    All the mobs you normally kill suddenly sprouting an extra few thousand hp is normal. It gets easier after 59 (double spark) and mobs suddenly become like feathers to the wind at 89 (demon/sage spark). You don't need the best gear to play well.