Tideborn Elder Quest Chain

13»

Comments

• dirtycar74
    dirtycar74 Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Where are the "flowers" located ?? need 15

What can I do with extra flowers gathered by mistake? It says unable to drop, trade, etc.

For some weird reason, I thought it was 30, not 15. Don't ask... It's that new math...

Am I just SOL and have to find a spot in banker to store them for all eternity?

Thanks in advance.

By the way, they're not far from the Elder, a little SW, IIRC.
  • Angeleous - Lost City
    Angeleous - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So in order...how does this quest go? Please Reply as soon as possible. Thanks
    "The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course." ~Michelangelo

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." ~Pablo Picasso
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It doesn't matter what order you do the coming of age quests.
  • Belgare - Sanctuary
    Belgare - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OK sorry if I'm bumping a dead thread but I'm hoping someone can explain to me what the hell is going on. I see people complain that their starting-town elder lights up the Raging Tides teleport but then you can't go on from there. Same issue here on two different characters. What am I missing please? The elder in the TB city doesn't offer me any quests. I've gone to Dreamweaver and clicked on Goshiki and the pillar and there's NOTHING anywhere, I am lost. The coming of age quests totally elude me and I don't understand how people are doing them when I can't even find the chain no matter what NPC I go to or how many instructions I read.
  • Lord_Feral - Lost City
    Lord_Feral - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm lvl 62 and i think i completed the whole chain. The last thing i did was killing Tideborn Traitor (boss). I recieved 45 mirages and refining items in total from the whole chain.

Can someone confirm that killing Tideborn Traitor the last part is from the chain?

no last part of chain is dizzy giving you platinum hp charm
  • ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear
    ITzxAxVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i got it at 40 and i lvled to 46-47.... im 48 now and have 90 back quests.

needless to say im only gonna do the good ones and blue ones. save the rest for lvl 92 when i get bored after going demon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sig pic by Dorset b:thanks
  • Merci - Harshlands
    Merci - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have a question about the end of the quest.
    I completed the coming of age quests, I killed Tideborn Traitor, I killed General Feng and I had some more quests that ended at Ormin (<---or something).
    Is this the end of the chain? b:cry
  • Angel_Mew - Raging Tide
    Angel_Mew - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I have a question about the end of the quest.
    I completed the coming of age quests, I killed Tideborn Traitor, I killed General Feng and I had some more quests that ended at Ormin (<---or something).
    Is this the end of the chain? b:cry

No there is a part 3 that ends with a Lochmur boss. Emerald Moon will start it off in White Sand Beach
  • Noelarg - Lost City
    Noelarg - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    is killing the tideborn traitor the last quest for the tideborn chain quests?, because i never got a charmb:angry
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=623592

You can find lots of info on this quest here. Look towards the end of the first post.

Hapy Questing! ^^
  • hydrascain
    hydrascain Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    um... after you do the nirvana battle where the goshinki or whatever he is called in your version the elder gives you a letter and see to first go talk to dizzy then go give elder the letter well i talked to dizzy/aurose and the quest completely vanished... did i mess up
  • hydrascain
    hydrascain Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hydrascain wrote: »
    um... after you do the nirvana battle where the goshinki or whatever he is called in your version the elder gives you a letter and see to first go talk to dizzy then go give elder the letter well i talked to dizzy/aurose and the quest completely vanished... did i mess up

never mind i figured it out
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hydrascain wrote: »

As far as I remember you have to talk with her again, or talk with the Elder. Not really sure
  • kyokatsoma
    kyokatsoma Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So for some reason after speaking to Super Trout and being told to go to Etherblade, upon reaching Etherblade via flying, the quest...doesn't seem to recognize that I'm in the city? Went to the Elder, nothing. Flew around the city to double check, ran around, too. Nothing. Faction mentioned I might have to teleport to Etherblade, so I tried that from Dreamweaver. Still nothing.

Wondering if this quest is glitched or something. Disappointed. Anyone have any ideas about why I'm in Etherblade but the quest is still telling me to go there?

i had the same problem. apparently you have to land. then it accepted me XD
  • claudiabull
    claudiabull Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okay, so I'm doing the loverly Coming of Age quest. I'm a psychic, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to kill the staunch worms! I chase them all over the island, doing 7 damage every time I hit them, and then all the sudden they dissapear. I can't get them at all! Advice?
  • eloop
    eloop Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Okay, so I'm doing the loverly Coming of Age quest. I'm a psychic, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to kill the staunch worms! I chase them all over the island, doing 7 damage every time I hit them, and then all the sudden they dissapear. I can't get them at all! Advice?

Try to get help from a physical DD. You can do this quest in a squad.
  • lazarusrevives
    lazarusrevives Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    In the tideborn traitor quest line up I got all the way to the end. killed the traitor and have to do the one where you stand and wait..then it starts saying the duke has some rare stuff followed by the duke having a mount. I stood there still like it said for like 15min and nothing.

Then, I checked the quest and I got it many lvls ago and never finished. It says you "must be level 51 to complete" am I just screwed?

Any help is much appreciated! ty!
  • khulxz
    khulxz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Flowers is in the Galerider Plains ~!! b:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory