Question about Untamed

burningwolf
burningwolf Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Im still downloading the game but i ve read all the stuff on the game and i cant find out what KIND of untamed u can be. I know u can be a tiger but are there any other animals?
Post edited by burningwolf on

Comments

• Chichima - Sanctuary
    Chichima - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you're male you'll be able to turn into a tiger at lvl 9. If you're female you'll turn into a fox :p

Btw Untamed can be berzerkers (Minimum damage but good defense) or Venomancers (Specialize in adding effects to the enemy as well as taming and owning pets)
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Barbarian = Tiger, Venomancer = Fox. No other animals. Also, Fox/Tiger always look the same, no customization there.

Both get the skate for flying.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The bipedal forms vary a bit.

Barbarians have presets ranging from Lion-like or Tiger-like to Wolf-like. Venomancers include several presets ranging from Kitsune to cat-girl to simply having a pair of small horns on their heads. All Barbarians turn into a quadrapedal tiger with True Form, and all Venomancers turn into a quadrapedal fox with their version of the power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burningwolf
    burningwolf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes i kno that but i mean non transformed can u be like a wolf or something instead of a tiger/man thing
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wane - Harshlands
    Wane - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    No, he means what animal can you set your character as. Your appearance. Like what you customize for the untamed when you create your character. Answer: You can be a tiger, lion, wolf, or panda. What everyone else told you is that you can get a skill that allows you to transform into a flaming white tiger when you hit level nine. I'm a wolf, as you can see, which are very common in the game, probably because they're so awesome =D. The tigers are pretty cool too, but in my opinion, the lions are kind of weird. Only because their fur is green, and their mane is bright red. I don't know what osessed the designers to make them like that. Why couldn't they have looked like real lions? Maybe its some chinese thing. Anyway, the pandas are pretty cool in a certain aspect, but come on, we're barbarians. We're ferocious. We get all kinds of skills that suggest that, like feral regeneration, stomp of the beast king, bestial rage, and flesh ream. And pandas sit around on their butts all day eating leaves. Because of this, not many people want to play as them, which is why they're probably the least populous. But anyway, there you go. Those are what you get to pick from. But thinking about it, I bet you've already picked, given that you asked this quite awhile ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    gattsuru wrote: »
    The bipedal forms vary a bit.

Barbarians have presets ranging from Lion-like or Tiger-like to Wolf-like. Venomancers include several presets ranging from Kitsune to cat-girl to simply having a pair of small horns on their heads. All Barbarians turn into a quadrapedal tiger with True Form, and all Venomancers turn into a quadrapedal fox with their version of the power.

WHAT HORNS? I've never seen horns. Unless you mean antlers. Aww, I was excited for a bit. b:cry
  • muzzuzlul123
    muzzuzlul123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    where is the untamed king
  • muzzuzlul123
    muzzuzlul123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    where is untamed king because i have met the water king so where is tht untamed king
  • dijon
    dijon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I want to know when we well ever get Female Barbs, or Male Venos...b:angry
    I mean every other class has Male/female and i feel weird having a girl veno cause everyone assumes you are a girl...So why are they so biased? I mean rawr. Does it make me **** to want a fking pet? or to not want to be a barb.. And anyways why can't the Wolfs turn into wolves and the tigers into tigers and Etc. I mean put some effort. You spent all that time Ruining TW and stuff why not Fix the Untamed. And on another note. Why do wizards have mostle Fire attacks?
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    *Facepalm* Not only this thread has been necroed for no reason, but it also has been derailed fully.

Umm dijon, there have been countless threads about it. You should use the searching engine to look at the threads about it. And please do not necro there, if it's older than 30 days.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOLZWTFBBQ
    Necro'd and spammed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOLZWTFBBQ
    Necro'd and spammed

Yes indeed. Yes.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • axle654321
    axle654321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Im still downloading the game but i ve read all the stuff on the game and i cant find out what KIND of untamed can be. I know can be a tiger but are there any other animals?

yes it is possible all you have to do is go to customize and choose what you want to be there is a tiger lion panda and a wolf
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    That question was 3 years old, did you really have to necro this thread again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Double necro b:cry
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker