8x weps and gear

Drippydrop - Harshlands
Drippydrop - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Archer
I was wondering what is the best gear for my archer. My most trouble is on deciding is what weapon i should use. If anyone know something recommend it to me or sell it to me.
Post edited by Drippydrop - Harshlands on

Comments

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm back.. o.o
    You shouldnt really need to worry THAT much on armour. Molds are the way to go for your level.

Currently I have Wind And The Clouds as my weapon.. it is really underrated for a slingshot, but the -int. and attackspeed is amazing. I'm going to be using it until I get Broad Land (FC bow for level 85)

As for armour, use either 3* or Molds.. Level 78 means you can use Armour Of Grieving Sorrow.
    You can also get some mold leggings: Dark Shinguards of Hades (level 69)

There are also level 78 bracers: Blood bracers of Fang- as they also have -int. But on a side note.. maybe you should get the TT70 bracers (swiftwind), then upgrade them to the TT80 Gold bracers(forgot the name.. dang).

Until you can get the TT90 gear, these gears are your best bet. Dont take just my advice though, this is only from my experience.
    Wish you luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    For weapon use Wind/Clouds until 90. As for armor the 79/81 molds will be fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drippydrop - Harshlands
    Drippydrop - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ok thanks. b:laugh
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I was wondering what is the best gear for my archer. My most trouble is on deciding is what weapon i should use. If anyone know something recommend it to me or sell it to me.
    Anything with +hp or +vit mods.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]