The rivalry between Legendary anf Naferious

MystiMonk - Sanctuary
MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I still see the rivalry between these two factions as they go after each others Territory.
Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
Post edited by MystiMonk - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    :o, k good for you :D
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Think the former rivalry of 1 year ago has been reduced considerably. Back then it was like a battle for being the top faction. Legendary captures Archosaur, Nefarious captures Thousand Streams. Racing each other for world bosses when no other faction did. Who would be the first faction to complete gamma, lunar, delta? The first to have level 100 players on the server? A lot of these struggles are no longer relevant as the game has grown.

No doubt, that former rivalry was intense and a hell of a lot of fun. Easily one of the high points of the early phase of this game. But the game is still a lot of fun in many ways. Have to keep in mind that in comparison to the Malaysian PW, PWI is still rather young.

Looking forward to the future of TW really, when we won't have to go after Nefarious. Lots of other factions I'd rather be playing with at the moment, but have to keep focused for now ~_~

Cheers to the future ;)
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I still see the rivalry between these two factions as they go after each others Territory.
    & your point is....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Misty............. T_T your right but that was a tad bit in the past
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I still see it happening today as Naf. went after one of Leg. terf .I would still say there is still rivalry even today.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I still steal cookies from the cookie jar when no one is looking.

oh btw, you spelled nefarious incorrectly.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I can tell you we have no rivalry with any faction in the game. Every faction we face is fun to us. We have fun and we enjoy the challenges we get from all the factions. So the rivalry of old between us as far as I'm concerned is very in the distance. Some members may have a competitive attitude toward factions and its always fun. :) We do not hate anyone in the game sure we have people that hate us because of the past and our predecessors. Nefarious has changed dramatically, and I must say we are trying to have fun and I want fun for all my members in my faction so if we are very competitive that means we have fun and fun and TW. :) Thank you guys for the fun you give us and the challenges you put us through. :) Have a good day and week and we look forward to see you guys in TW b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I still steal cookies from the cookie jar when no one is looking.

oh btw, you spelled nefarious incorrectly.

I got the name from this thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=803602
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I can tell you we have no rivalry with any faction in the game. Every faction we face is fun to us. We have fun and we enjoy the challenges we get from all the factions. So the rivalry of old between us as far as I'm concerned is very in the distance. Some members may have a competitive attitude toward factions and its always fun. :) We do not hate anyone in the game sure we have people that hate us because of the past and our predecessors. Nefarious has changed dramatically, and I must say we are trying to have fun and I want fun for all my members in my faction so if we are very competitive that means we have fun and fun and TW. :) Thank you guys for the fun you give us and the challenges you put us through. :) Have a good day and week and we look forward to see you guys in TW b:thanks

Translation: tea party lets be friends tea party game is boring tea party no such thing as competition tea party swipe credit swipe credit swipe credit.

Fixed that for ya.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oh there isn't rivalry, it's just anger! anger from getting gank from 4 nixes (me), anger from getting killed by the same god damm veno every week (sans and another veno). we go to tw with those anger and try to kill the damm opposing faction b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You guys must hate me.
    Last week, I hate so many nix's swarming on me it was ridiculous.
    xD
  • Daphdaph - Sanctuary
    Daphdaph - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oh there isn't rivalry, it's just anger! anger from getting gank from 4 nixes (me), anger from getting killed by the same god damm veno every week (sans and another veno). we go to tw with those anger and try to kill the damm opposing faction b:chuckle

I wonder who are these venos b:chuckle

I wuv u evgaga b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    I wonder who are these venos b:chuckle

I wuv u evgaga b:cute

I guess you will have challenge them to find out.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There's still rivalry? In any case it's not nearly the degree of rivalry it used to be since most all of the older members have left for a different faction/server/game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Mmm the TWs in the past were very fun. It was usually the highlight of my week (pw wise) and gave me encouragement to grind (and waste money on the game). It was also fun when it was SW vs Leg. I remember everyone in SW spamming faction chat about how akasera was owning them. When it was Leg vs Nef things were very fun as well. Out of the 2 factions I think Legendary was closer as it would seem nef was made up of a bunch of strong individuals from other factions while Legendary had many more members who have been there for a considerable length of time. Nef was a guild of outsiders while Leg was more like a family like clan. That is how I saw it anyway. But that damn update...it crushed legendary in a matter of weeks and also made nef pretty much unstoppable. I think there was some kind of rivalry with regi and nef or something. I dunno what the hell you guys are doing anymore xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I'm sorry not to be rude but I have to lol at how many times you've said fun. Are you trying to convince yourself or just have a habit of repeating it? XD lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm sorry not to be rude but I have to lol at how many times you've said fun. Are you trying to convince yourself or just have a habit of repeating it? XD lol

rofl xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Hefy, TW is fun, lots of fun, so fun infact I'm changing the word fantastic into funtastic. Those Tws are funtastic. Why? Because they are fun! Fun fun fun fun fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010

<3 b:thanks thank you... this made my day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamcleric
    iamcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LOL. Leaders of big factions are really FUNny. hehehe

Although comparing most of Heavenfire's and TheDan's post, I give my props to Heavenfire for being more level-headed than the latter.
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I can tell you we have no rivalry with any faction in the game. [...] Have a good day and week and we look forward to see you guys in TW b:thanks

I am looking forward to have fun in TW with Nefarious (and maybe Vindicate)
    b:dirty
  • Barbidoll - Sanctuary
    Barbidoll - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mini dun hold your breath for fun TW from Nef...those days are gone...we can only hope that the other TW factions play with us since Nef is too scared to against Regi b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary
    Keiko_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's really almost non-existant anymore. TBH the only fac Nef shows too half the time anymore is my fac >.> Amp ftw. The only faction that gets to fight Nef.
    102 Cleric sage
    100 Barb sage
    101 Archer Demon
    101 BM Demon
    94 Veno demon
    78 Mystic, 68 Psy, 48 Sin, 30 Wiz
    I think I need to stop making alts.... :3
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's really almost non-existant anymore. TBH the only fac Nef shows too half the time anymore is my fac >.> Amp ftw. The only faction that gets to fight Nef.

eh yea , i guess 3 hour defenses are nothing in your book :o b:chuckle b:cute b:bye