Genie Skills

Sxy_Bunny - Raging Tide
Sxy_Bunny - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Venomancer
I'm a full mag veno, and i'm wondering what skills should my genie learn ? I'm playing on Raging Tide, so I don't need any PvP skills, just PvE. I don't use my fox form, just when I'm running b:surrender . I have a glacial walker. ATM my genie has 6 fire and the only skill I'm using is Explosion, which needs 1 fire. The rest of them don't do much damage, so I don't use them. I want to decompose my genie and buy a new one, so what skills should it learn. b:victory
Post edited by Sxy_Bunny - Raging Tide on

Comments

• BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver
    BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    On every genie i have i make sure to have Second Wind and Holy Path (they can save your **** from trouble). The other skills depends on your choice. For me i love to solo TTs and Lunar and i have on genie Extreme Poison Tangling Mire and Hollow Fist so it doesn't take me so long on bosses. That is what i've used so far and rly like those skills. I don't use any attacks on genie though i might get a new one and add some. b:cute
  • Sxy_Bunny - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    So , on my new genie, Second Wind and Holy Path are must haves. For Holy Path i need 5 more levels. For other skills, i'll decide later, 'cause now I don't have enough affinity points. Thanks for advice b:kiss

And BTW , do you have a herc ?
    edited August 2010
    Just few sofs away from it for now i stuck to solo mode tts. And about Holy Path and Second Wind many players use them u can replace Second Wind with Tree of Protection but i prefer Second Wind. b:dirty It's an awesome skill! Holy Path for sure u will need in bh69 when u lure bosses if u want to stay alive. b:surrender
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You should add Extreme Poison to stack it with Amp Damage. Foxform is for more than just running... As for the rest i skilled Earthquake on mine, works as both an interrupt and knokback which comes in handy. Do add a heal and Holy Path as BloodyQueen recommends. If you want a skill that deals damage do wait for the higher level ones and don't use affinity or attribute points unless you're absolutely certain you'll need them.
  • Maddieson - Sanctuary
    Maddieson - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Foxform is extremely handy for when your soloing a boss. With a herc, your able to DD, so easy. But when soloing a boss with a lower defensed pet, your not able to DD as often. Easy fix. Stay in foxform, (if you can spam pots or have a charm, otherwise, switch back) keep the boss amped and debffed whenever possible.
    It's not my job to shut you down on a suggestion. It's a pleasure, though.
    edited August 2010
    I rly wonder if i should add one or two attack skills on genie. b:surrender If any1 knows any good skills that will come in handy pls share. b:thanks
  • Sxy_Bunny - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    Explosion - At lvl 5 (Genie lvl 20) it deals 21 dmg per energy point consumed. So if you have 105 or 115 (if you didn't put points at str) the genie deals 2205 or 2415. So it's a good skill. (for me)