TW changes - How will it affect DW server?

Comments

• Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    There could not have been a more important or healthy change for Dreamweaver and its TW dilemma.

Equinox members get paid jack squat for TW anyways; they farm everything they have for the chance to shine. The very act of calculating TW pay for everyone was such a tedious boredom/waste. I suspect that every TW guild will reserve mirages for the purpose of bidding and charm for catapults.

When dealing with any infestation (in our case, a map infestation) you take away the source of food and the problem will die out. True EQ fight for the sake of the fight, not to line up for a paycheck.

I look forward to killing uncharmed crabs from here on out; may the map get many more colors than it knows what to do with!
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Man if you really believe that TW changes will make small factions take part of land owning... the joke's on you.

You know what my TW squad does in TW vs small factions? we go charmless, and the people that dies is made fun of. In fact, TW versus any faction that's not EQ, will never be a charmdrain because small factions can never hold to their new members when they realize they have outgrown it... problem is not Calamity or Equinox having land, its the unavailability of their leaders to hold on to their members providing a system that actually works for them.

But enough of me stomping on your dreams. b:chuckle What will happen with TW pay, in my opinion, will be very simple. the 65m we now get instead of 450m, will be destined to bank, as it has always been. TW pay will be eliminated, and players who want to TW will TW, the ones that do not want to TW will remain in Calamity if they want to. Charms will be mandatory for CT barbs, which are paid off from the bank fund anyway, and players will have to farm a bit extra during the weekday so that they can afford a charm to go to Equinox wars. Of the 150 people that signs up for TW vs Equinox, charms will be given a prefference after class and on top of level.

Bidding will be more beneficial to Calamity because now Tempest, Vanquish, Dynasty and the rest wont know where, how much and what they have to bid to get slotted with Equinox. The new changes don't change the 3 wars per time slot period, at least it isnt featured in the update notes so it doesn't affect the fact that we prep to TW versus 240 people and not 80 every weekend. Calamity members will have to learn how to farm for other than just gear, Equinox members will continue to do what they have always been doing. How is this a positive change for the TW state of the game?

From what I know, you can coordinate attacks now, which means Cala is the disadvantaged one here.

And I was just wondering why are they QQ-ing if they can earn the coins so easily, like what you said. Its no personal attack, but if you wish to see it as such, there is nothing I can do to convince you otherwise. It can be directed to other land holding factions as well, but clearly, you cannot seem to get it.

Maybe you should stir up another drama or something on the Cala's forum or on the world chat. Since a drama queen like you believe that the world revolves around Cala and you.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    When dealing with any infestation (in our case, a map infestation) you take away the source of food and the problem will die out. True EQ fight for the sake of the fight, not to line up for a paycheck.

I look forward to killing uncharmed crabs from here on out; may the map get many more colors than it knows what to do with!

EQ is as guilty of causing the current map as cala, and no amount of blaming Cala for it changes that fact. Reference this post, by Illyana: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6704072&postcount=45

EQ decided to relocate and attack dynasty some months ago, in order to force dynasty into fighting Calamity alongside them. Doing so has left Dynasty with 1 land, and a feeling that they are not in the position to fight EQ or Calamity, as seen by their decision not to bid. Vanquish also worked with EQ at one point, and notice they're no longer on the map. Conveniently for EQ, they got one of the 2 lands Vanquish used to have. There are no more colors on the map now than when EQ started, and this change won't do anything to change that.

Illyana is being dishonest saying that this alone will put more colors on the server. EQ is still the only faction equal to Calamity at this time. Changing the system won't allow Tempest of the other smaller factions that bid on us consistently to suddenly win. Us not getting TW pay does not remove our gear or our levels. Will more factions eventually take land? Maybe, but it will not be simply because of the change to how bidding works. The changes to bidding do not destroy the defender's crystal, so until factions are capable of winning on their own, the map will not change.

And people can and will adapt, and find ways to deal with not having tw pay. I doubt that Illyana's dream of a charmless calamity incapable of fighting anyone is going to come to fruition, and find it laughable and misleading.

Anyways, trolling isn't that fun, so I'll leave that to EQ since that's their strongpoint. Just remember, looking at their past words will reveal much more than the endless propaganda now.

@EQ: Will have fun seeing you guys in TW, and I will be charmed :P
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol Andreas I took part in the nien event about 50% of the time QQ more pl0x. However instead of using me for example, should have used Luc and Eggo, who leeched + used account stash for contribution.. but they are in your guild so I see why you didn't..
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    EQ is as guilty of causing the current map as cala, and no amount of blaming Cala for it changes that fact. Reference this post, by Illyana: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6704072&postcount=45

EQ decided to relocate and attack dynasty some months ago, in order to force dynasty into fighting Calamity alongside them. Doing so has left Dynasty with 1 land, and a feeling that they are not in the position to fight EQ or Calamity, as seen by their decision not to bid. Vanquish also worked with EQ at one point, and notice they're no longer on the map. Conveniently for EQ, they got one of the 2 lands Vanquish used to have. There are no more colors on the map now than when EQ started, and this change won't do anything to change that.

Illyana is being dishonest saying that this alone will put more colors on the server. EQ is still the only faction equal to Calamity at this time. Changing the system won't allow Tempest of the other smaller factions that bid on us consistently to suddenly win. Us not getting TW pay does not remove our gear or our levels. Will more factions eventually take land? Maybe, but it will not be simply because of the change to how bidding works. The changes to bidding do not destroy the defender's crystal, so until factions are capable of winning on their own, the map will not change.

And people can and will adapt, and find ways to deal with not having tw pay. I doubt that Illyana's dream of a charmless calamity incapable of fighting anyone is going to come to fruition, and find it laughable and misleading.

Anyways, trolling isn't that fun, so I'll leave that to EQ since that's their strongpoint. Just remember, looking at their past words will reveal much more than the endless propaganda now.

@EQ: Will have fun seeing you guys in TW, and I will be charmed :P

To suggest that I'm being dishonest and then providing inconsequential evidence as to why doesn't make your argument successful.

Let me spell this out for you, in case you do not understand (or are unwilling to understand) the simplicity of the post I was trying to make.

1. Calamity makes the most "coin" of any faction on Dreamweaver as they hold the most. Therefor, the infrastructure that has built up around Cala during this time, and all the while of massive amount of fundage to finance their wars. In this sense, Calamity is hit hardest by these changes.

2. Calamity has more land, and by extension, is a bigger target. Now that land can all but be guaranteed to line up a gank, they will suffer more. EQ can be targetted now just as easily, too, but Calamity has more land to exploit.

3. It is hard to argue that these changes will not make it more difficult for Calamity to defend its land. Yes, they may not need charms to kill other factions, but it does not change the fact that the reward for war has decreased and the incentive to do war for other factions has increased.

That's all I'm saying. There is nothing dishonest about this, and I should be offended by you telling it any other way. You say that Equinox is just as to blame for making the map as it is. As far as I'm concerned, if it wasn't for EQ, the map would have been entirely red already, anyway, so in a way, you are correct. EQ has shaped the map-- they have made it less red.

If you're willing to stick with your point about EQ being evil for taking Dynasty land, then you should quickly run your numbers and count the number of lands Calamity has taken from Dynasty. Of course, that number isn't flattering for you, so you neglect bringing it up.

The system in place now makes it so MORE factions can now be on the map. To suggest otherwise is purely obtuse (and of course, in your best interest since you have more to lose). If you want a post that is dishonest, well, read your post again. I'm not trying to protect EQ. I'm not trying to protect Calamity. I'm telling it like it is.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    On another note.. I picked up doing TW pay in may yay hoooray for not having to do tw pay for 3-4 hours each week.

Grats :)

And I owe you an apology. I was riled up by some of the other changes (the god awful font) and I over-reacted/misread your intention in your comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Grats :)

And I owe you an apology. I was riled up by some of the other changes (the god awful font) and I over-reacted/misread your intention in your comment.

Agreed tw changes don't bother me, but font/chat makes me want to rage quit. b:cry
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If you were to read the whole thread, it revolves around Calamity... Kind of the first post implies it. Sadly, you say not everything in the world revolves about Cala or me, yet you seem to know everything that relates to both cala and me, including TW pay and my past within the faction. lol.
    lylfo5 wrote: »
    Maybe you should stir up another drama or something on the Cala's forum or on the world chat. Since a drama queen like you believe that the world revolves around Cala and you.

Anyway, I would care to answer to you, if I only knew who you are, for now, you're just worthless of a response, and clearly unaware of half the things that you are talking about. b:bye

Illy, no need to start name calling dude b:chuckle much respect for EQ TW philosophy, even though you seem to spit out anything this days about Calamity's philosophy and their members. I won't pay with the same kindness today cause of lately you have been very respectful and I'll just blame it to pre-game trash talking. I know we will have a fun weekend that begins today, disregarding who wins or loses. I do find it nasty, you're implying we're some sort of plague but ah well, we've been called worse by Equinox members so I guess its ok?

Aubree, here's some clarification, so you can use terms right for once. Other than that, I don't mind people leeching of the Nien event. I was merely pointing out that if the real goal of GM's with this update is to stop the flood of coin through TW pay. What they need to do (as they have done), is to limit the days of the event, and decrease (or remove) the ecstasy and excitement packs from the reward pack. You and I know, most people with 5aps have someone leeching of them, some are helping a friend, some just made an alt and have them leech for them as well. This ends up being a bigger coin flood than TW itself. As 1 person can make 10-20m coin easy every day they do the event. Don't get so defensive b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    "The meaning of a word can so grossly mutate over a period of time much briefer than biological evolution (with the possible exception of some viruses)!
    The words terrific and terrible were synonyms, for 'that which evokes terror or dread'. Yet, today we have a clearly positive association for 'terrific' taking it to mean something grand, great or magnificent, sometimes with an element of this grandeur being unexpected. While dictionaries do continue to list the negative conotation, it is hardly ever used in that context." reference Hope you never used the word terrific in a good way
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    "The meaning of a word can so grossly mutate over a period of time much briefer than biological evolution (with the possible exception of some viruses)!
    The words terrific and terrible were synonyms, for 'that which evokes terror or dread'. Yet, today we have a clearly positive association for 'terrific' taking it to mean something grand, great or magnificent, sometimes with an element of this grandeur being unexpected. While dictionaries do continue to list the negative conotation, it is hardly ever used in that context." reference Hope you never used the word terrific in a good way

Touche, I just got burnt xD good one b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    aw man, we talk about the same **** over and over and over everytime

!!!!!!!!!
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I HATE misinformation and that bolded section simply isn't true.

Unless of course you talk about Darwins original theory of evolution, then yes, biological evolution would be slow since Darwins model recquires countless of generations.

However, we have already proven that Darwins observations were incomplete. Evolution happens through large periods of time, this is true only when the environment of a species remains unaltered.

However it has been proven that even a slight change in environment can cause RAPID evolution in animals. Dogs for example are theorized to have been evolved from wolves rapidly. Vast changes in coloration and behavior in just couple generation has also been OBSERVED in bred foxes.

The bigger the change in environment is, the more drastic changes you should expect to see within the species in that environment in a very short amount of time. Without environmental change drastic changes happen through long amounts of time.

I know this wasn't exactly the subject that you were talking about, or even what this topic is about, but.... I just hate misinformation. b:surrender
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    I HATE misinformation and that bolded section simply isn't true.

Unless of course you talk about Darwins original theory of evolution, then yes, biological evolution would be slow since Darwins model recquires countless of generations.

However, we have already proven that Darwins observations were incomplete. Evolution happens through large periods of time, this is true only when the environment of a species remains unaltered.

However it has been proven that even a slight change in environment can cause RAPID evolution in animals. Dogs for example are theorized to have been evolved from wolves rapidly. Vast changes in coloration and behavior in just couple generation has also been OBSERVED in bred foxes.

The bigger the change in environment is, the more drastic changes you should expect to see within the species in that environment in a very short amount of time. Without environmental change drastic changes happen through long amounts of time.

I know this wasn't exactly the subject that you were talking about, or even what this topic is about, but.... I just hate misinformation. b:surrender

wow completely off topic, the subject was more along the lines of the evolution of linguistic semantics + that quote wasn't even mine, as I had posted the reference. Language evolves faster than your dog example so I think it holds true. Also you can't prove you are right, that's why it's theory....I'm of the opinion that both science and theology are of the most expensive bull ***** around....QQ more pl0x b:chuckle
  • PenutButer - Dreamweaver
    PenutButer - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Aubree you're smart QQ
  • Progrinder - Dreamweaver
    Progrinder - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    aubree adopt me with goonz plz so i get some money:P Mommy!b:dirty

just wanted to say that tw pay is nothing next to cash shop anyway so it won't change anything b:surrender

yay for non cashop games b:laugh way more fun when everyone got +- same strengh^^

b:kiss mommy
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    aw man, we talk about the same **** over and over and over everytime
    !!!!!!!!!

I agree Kas, lets talk about the rest of the changes.

100k for each invite to the wedding?

Dude when we get married, that'd be just like 50m to each of us to invite your fangirls b:shocked
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Miiko - Dreamweaver
    Miiko - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    6 people of each class that plays in each server (that's 48 characters) make 10-20 million a week from the event.
    Learn economykthnxbai.

I wish. D: I've been top 5 in the Veno ladder almost every time, but I've only gotten one Ecstasy/Excitement Card every few weeks or so. Got slightly more lucky one or twice, but eh...

Not that... that's too relevant, or anything... >.>;;

*goes back to lurking*

*5 people of each class
    Miiko: a Venomancer powered by coffee. c[_]

Dynasty recruiting people level 75+ ^-^
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    that's why it's theory

Misinformed information is misinformed.

Theory as a scientific term doesn't mean the same thing as it does as a laymans term.

And rapid evolution has been theorized, observed and proven. What more do you want?

Theory: A model that demonstrates behaviour, or phenonemon as they have been observed and supported by evidence.

Law: A detailed specification of a behaviour, or a phenomenom that is supported by evidence.

For example, we know very accurately how electromagnetism works, but yet the theory of electromagnetism still exists alongside with the law of electromagnetism. This is possible because the terms "theory" and "law" are not mutually exclusive as scientific terms.

Also, lingquistic evolution USED to be much faster than it is today. This is because languanges used today are so far standardized that local variations are miniscule and more static than they were, let's say even before internet. Lingquistic evolution today is propably much slower than biological evolution in some cases.

Just to say something on topic.... I don't see much change happening due to the update in the next couple of weeks...
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

This is why I leave trash talking for after TW's. I like to back up my words with my faction's game.

+150 mirages b:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Misinformed information is misinformed.

Theory as a scientific term doesn't mean the same thing as it does as a laymans term.

And rapid evolution has been theorized, observed and proven. What more do you want?

Theory: A model that demonstrates behaviour, or phenonemon as they have been observed and supported by evidence.

Law: A detailed specification of a behaviour, or a phenomenom that is supported by evidence.

For example, we know very accurately how electromagnetism works, but yet the theory of electromagnetism still exists alongside with the law of electromagnetism. This is possible because the terms "theory" and "law" are not mutually exclusive as scientific terms.

Also, lingquistic evolution USED to be much faster than it is today. This is because languanges used today are so far standardized that local variations are miniscule and more static than they were, let's say even before internet. Lingquistic evolution today is propably much slower than biological evolution in some cases.

Just to say something on topic.... I don't see much change happening due to the update in the next couple of weeks...

Many people have been put to death having been convicted in a court of law by evidence... some of them are innocent. Theory does not mean it is a truth. b:bye

On topic, friggin slept through TW tonight b:cry
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    ya you guys are too nerd, even for me. b:cry

I feel that pain Aubree, I hate missing TWs >.<
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2010

(Im Doing this Reply in Chronological order with the quote)Yes Vanquish has Worked with EQ many times in the past as well as Dynasty That is a very well known fact. However Vanquish did not Fall off the map because of EQ As your making it sound We Fell off the map due to internal Problems and our leadership walking out on us, Some If not a good chunk of the faction which was also big part of the core in Vanquish Broke off and made their own faction, Excessive Taunting and other disgusting things were said made Our Former Leadership Walk Out, i dont blame them at all Nobody Who plays a game should have to feel like its a job and being treated nasty while there trying to do their best. However when this happened Leadership was passed it Caused much drama and many people left i remember running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to hold things together as well were many other of my close friends which had it even worse than i did. When we Lost our land it was the first time our New Leadership Had to lead a TW the first time we didnt just do what were told to do, we had to plan and work cordination for the very first time. And of Course A Series of things went terribly wrong, We had enough people to Hold our land we just were a deer caught in the headlights if you want to take it that way. After things Got abit Queiter i dealt with it my own way, (Ive been inactive For weeks) Enjoying the summer while its here :). Now That has been said, it is very clear EQ had nothing to do with Falling off the map They've sworn never to attack us if we got on the map from Day 1 i was Vanquish I believe And They helped us get to where we were If it was Advice,Pots a well planned gank, etc., Even if we didnt Benefit From it right away, even if it only benefited EQ when we helped gank hell even Dynasty, We cheered when they won Vent erupted in Happy cheers as im sure they were happy for us when we won. Even what we did did not beneit eventually did it took time, and we believed there is always next time and that is a good phiolosphy to have in a Faction. Now if That Doesnt Spell Friendship i dont know what Does. Now For Our Second Land which was Swamp of the Wraiths, I was there when we took it, I was there when we Lost it And i believe we Lost it to Cala not EQ as you made it sound, After We Lost Wraith Swamp We didnt mind at all if they took it we cheered as we always did, We had our sights set on Sanctuary and we wernt going to stop until we had it just like we did With Forest Of Haze and Swamp of the Wraiths, You want a land? Good! Work hard for it make yourself better learn better stragedys Improve your old ones and dont stop until its yours. You'll know if you doing the right thing if your faction is working in a strong team effort even if you lose and everyone feels like their fighting with brothers and sisters. Now we didnt obtain Sanctuary but not every Story is a success story those are rare, we Got Lucky not only did we achieve it once but Twice! I can sleep well on that. Vanquish Was never tool for EQ to get what they wanted as you depicted, we are Mutual Friends who Share A Common Enemy.

(Edit: Sorry for mispellings and Grammer i wrote this late at night ill Correct it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Many people have been put to death having been convicted in a court of law by evidence... some of them are innocent. Theory does not mean it is a truth. b:bye

The theory of evolution is yet to be proven wrong. Theory and fact are not mutually exclusive. I agree, there have been theories that have been proven wrong, such as the form of earth. Was theorized to be flat, but was then later proven wrong and that's why flat earth theory is nonvalid today. The theory of evolution however has still yet to see anything that would prove against it. Actually, the theory of evolution is nowadays such a solid fact that you're likely to see only improvements on it, not complete overhauls.

You might want to read up some FACTS before you argue. I'm just saying. b:bye
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/theory

I'm hoping these changes will make EQ / Cala less eager to get the whole map, but I doubt it... maybe some players will stop TWing, but I just can't see this making a big difference. Unless of course those that stop playing are the key people for one of the factions. That'd be different.

By the way, didn't EQ take Dynasty's land in the TB area? I don't think "sharing a common enemy" is big enough reason alone for EQ not to attack...
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ya you guys are too nerd, even for me. b:cry

I wouldn't have thought that was possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Centaura - Dreamweaver
    Centaura - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2010

By the way, didn't EQ take Dynasty's land in the TB area? I don't think "sharing a common enemy" is big enough reason alone for EQ not to attack...
    Circumstances were much Different then Dynasty Was Pretty Close at Cala at that time when that went down, I wasnt talking about the EQ/Dyna Relationship i was explaining our Relationship the way I Saw it and was general view of the faction, On a Side note I shouldnt post late at night thats asking for trouble :/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Assassin- Cold, Tough, Relentless, Brave, has a Disturbing Mix of Innocence and Violence.

-Proud Member of Vanquish
  • auka1
    auka1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    These threads say other wise

QQ

More QQ

LOL. I just read this thread and it made me laugh. Of all people, YOU'RE accusing me to TW just because of the pay? Unlike you, I farmed for all my gears, and at this stage, a few million doesn't mean much to me. Trust me when I say I participate in TW for fun.

I'm sure you went to EVERY single nien beast event when goonz was on. You've managed to leech onto one of the biggest cashshopper out there in DW. Why are you complaining about people using you as an example of being a big fat leech? You are a big fat leech. Trust me on this too. Have you looked at your gears recently? It's filled with goonz name.

Anyway, I don't think the new TW pay is fair. Unlike many others in the server, I can farm my own coins for charm, apoc, etc rather easily. But the rest, especially those who are still farming for their gears, have to deal with another nuisance that can be avoided. Judging by this week's TW, it certainly showed that this update didn't encourage smaller factions to randomly attack a bigger faction. It also showed that the patch didn't have such a good effect on EQ as many of the EQ members had hoped for.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    always the same stuff on dreamwaever forums

all this eq vs cala hating getting on my nerves,
    especially since so many members switched from this side to the other

go play the game, have tw... have fun, it should be fun, why do you play again?

this game is broken as it is, and it will never be what it was

when FW is out, tons of people will quit, in cala, in eq, everywhere -> server merges > map resets

we are almost there
    i like potato
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wow aubree u hax!!! i never saw aukie positing in forums let alone getting angry on it :O teach me how!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    What is FW? My mind is drawing a blanck...
    Circumstances were much Different then Dynasty Was Pretty Close at Cala at that time when that went down

I believe you have to be pretty close to Cala in order to fight them. I don't really think that EQ would let factions get away with not being attacked by them ever, just because they fight Cala. If it's in EQ's best interest to wipe a faction that fights Cala, then they would do so.
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    auka1 wrote: »
    LOL. I just read this thread and it made me laugh. Of all people, YOU'RE accusing me to TW just because of the pay? Unlike you, I farmed for all my gears, and at this stage, a few million doesn't mean much to me. Trust me when I say I participate in TW for fun.

I'm sure you went to EVERY single nien beast event when goonz was on. You've managed to leech onto one of the biggest cashshopper out there in DW. Why are you complaining about people using you as an example of being a big fat leech? You are a big fat leech. Trust me on this too. Have you looked at your gears recently? It's filled with goonz name.

Anyway, I don't think the new TW pay is fair. Unlike many others in the server, I can farm my own coins for charm, apoc, etc rather easily. But the rest, especially those who are still farming for their gears, have to deal with another nuisance that can be avoided. Judging by this week's TW, it certainly showed that this update didn't encourage smaller factions to randomly attack a bigger faction. It also showed that the patch didn't have such a good effect on EQ as many of the EQ members had hoped for.

1. You may not have specifically said it was cuz of TW pay on your link, but you sure was QQing about something. It's easy to assume that it was the pay because that is the major complaint I'm hearing.

2. No, she didn't go to every Nien beast with me. There were times I even asked her to come, get your facts straight. She's my in-game wife and friend, so of course we're going to do events together. It has nothing to do with leeching? Are you telling me two people can't do events together because they enjoy being with each other?

3. She farmed a lot of her gears with Ajay. The gears with my name on it I gave it as a gift. There's nothing wrong with what I choose to do with or who I give gifts to. I gave many gifts to many other people in the past too. Again, get your facts straight before making more accusations.