Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    RAWR! I spam your thread
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    calling wall names, lying as much as forum couldnt take it anymore, harrasing mse, insulting .. think that covers it all. And the conclusion was that 22 TE/Enrages have posted in that thread and we should get a life. oh and the explanation for his fail bid. he didnt wanna bid on Tao in the 1st week after they broke (being last week) but now he cant let others have a free land (tho this is the 1st week after tao actually disband and last week i think he was too scared to bid on them coz he might have to take the shame of being defeated).

cause you know...losing is a big deal.... b:surrender
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I can't help but laugh at this
    Didn't monof say he didn't want any bad people/scammers in his guild?
    I just saw Mus_the_king in Drakon, oh monof you clueless sob :P
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why is asmo and mse trolling so much these days ? they are trolling like there s no tmr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Caeria - Heavens Tear
    Caeria - Heavens Tear Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    'Cuz they are bored as hell?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy by Santacruz

.:theempire.ucoz.com:.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    because there is no tmr?
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why is asmo and mse trolling so much these days ? they are trolling like there s no tmr

Stop trolling so i can catch up ur post count. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

it's a conspiracy ... A CONSPIRACYYY *wears tin foil hat* they're watching us.....satellites....government spies.....THEY ARE HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRHHHHHHHHH Protect the Globe ....../end
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My post count is nowhere near as much as ega's or asmo's.... clearly i don't troll as much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My post count is nowhere near as much as ega's or asmo's.... clearly i don't troll as much

Ega is worse. You're not doing a bad job yourself either tho <.< And it's the fault of a certain individual that the post count has been gone up lately...
    HeWhoMustNotBeNamed-almus b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HeWhoMustNotBeNamed-almus b:chuckle

Rofl
    /10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivi - Heavens Tear
    Vivi - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    who ?

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Im Up for Nirvana~
    Thanks Santacruz for the Signature
    theempire.ucoz.com
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    are they having another lover's bout ?

Vivi you really should set them both down for time out.....

Poor Mono, first the bidding, now this ?
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On a serious note tho.
    Mus_the_King should have his **** cut off and shoved in his mouth while strapped to a chair, left bleeding to death for the whole world to see.
    I mean.
    He's a thief and scammer. WTF WERE YOU THINKING!!! O:
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well it's easy to see through monof's lies...

Says that he doesn't allow any disrespectful ppl, yet he lets in 2 known scammers (1 is even an exec).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wonder how well Raw and Mono will work together... BOMB ARMED? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wonder how well Raw and Mono will work together... BOMB ARMED? b:chuckle

Lol mono's been on my friend's list for ages and we've always talked; hell aren't you on my friend's list also Andro (checks; yupb:laugh). I've just sat back and shaken my head lately at what's been posted about Mono etc.I think you guys get him frustrated so much he doesn't realize what he's typing at timesb:chuckle. But it is good humor reading the flame wars between you all....hard to imagine once upon a time MsE and Mono were friends isn't it? God knows those 2 certainly get a rise out of poking at one another here on forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hell aren't you on my friend's list also Andro (checks; yupb:laugh).
    ^ That still doesnt stop me from thinking what will come out of this combination b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ^ That still doesnt stop me from thinking what will come out of this combination b:chuckle

TBH I've been so dumbfounded as of late of things I've read in the past few days/seen....I've been speechlessb:surrender. Let's see what happens in the following weeks when we declare upon Enrage and see how it all plays out. Drakon's done pretty good so far building up strength which dare I say (and you guys are gonna blast me cuz you all hate him) Mono's pulled off fairly well so far. IF these ppl who've come to Drakon are serious twers (and show up regularly)....we can hopefully have a respectable showing vs Enrage. Hell Enrage hasn't had a tough fight since that Rad/Tao 3hr gank am I correct? As crazy as you all may think this sounds...Mono at least has a plan to TRY and stand up to Enrage w/out beating each other up/not bidding on Enrage like every other guild out there atm. Will it work? Who knows but at least he's gonna try which is more then anyone else can say. Yah he could have declared elsewhere this week (which I tried convincing him to) but the plan he came up w/ made sense of doing what he did this week....so let's see what happens. I'm just wondering how many of us after a few weeks of this new tw bs will still be willing to come fully prepped for tw and not qq about it. It would be a shame to see Enrage start to crumble cuz of something like this when they are so close to their goal and SUPPOSEDLY guilds out there are PLANNING on going for them (just seems like everyone is waiting on everyone else or refusing to try w/out a gank).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The new TW bidding system will for sure affect ganks. Not even sure if TE/Rad/Drakon can pull a gank now. So many things can **** that up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ganks will be hard to plan i agree. not knowing if you got outbid by a noob faction or where the others have bid is kinda messy but well...we will see.
    @Raw ... well many faction leaders think they get better reinforce and chances to recruit if they already hold a land. im 100% sure that was what Mono thought of when he bid 200mil on that land. Maybe... maybe not. I totally see what you did there.. considering how the map will look like next week i can already predict the next bids. But ... will any1 out bid at least one of the factions involved in the gank? will Mono pull off another 200mil to bid on a strategical land just so no1 else outbid him? TE and Rad will do the same? who knows... will be waiting for Thursday bid results b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    who knows... will be waiting for Thursday bid results b:chuckle

I can see it now....

Massive QQ if TE or Rad finds out their bid was blow away by another faction.

Even Enrage might QQ if they found out they aren't attacking due to a faction placing the higher bid.

Bidding just got more risky, I mean like.....gonna have to bid big, or go home. :/

and even then, the bidding isnt refunded anymore. The cost of fun is high now b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The cost of fun is high now b:cry

Almost as high as the price of freedom. :(