Give me an update

Options
preka
preka Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hey, i was searching for a game to play the other day but i didn't find anything good and i was thinking: what things had changed in pw.I always liked pw because of the community and because the single big map and tw.I didn't check the updates for months now and i was wondering what are the changes in the last 5 months or so and please recomand a server to play on that is still disputated in tw and has 3-4 good guilds that are fighting.
Thx.
Post edited by preka on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    boy, you picked the wrong time to start playing this game... they just yesterday dropped a huge patch that, among other things, totally overhauls the tw system. nobody has any clue how that will shake out yet, and the community is in a total uproar over all the changes.

if community and tw is what you're interested in, you might want to ask again in a month or so. by then things should have settled back down, right now everything's chaos and confusion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's not so much the TW change that is horrible, the chat interface is absolutely horrid and the GMs justification for why the TW change was made was horrible as well.

Remove the TW pay from the people it was divided between but leave the Luck exchange for 10 Million Big Notes in... to lower the price of gold, yet they make the most expensive in-game item available from a new 1$ pack.

As much as I'm usually on the side of PWI and how they operate, their hypocrisy in this matter is astounding.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Miseree - Archosaur
    Miseree - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the patch is a epic fail and the servers are half dead, no point committing to the game anymore
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brishi - Dreamweaver
    Brishi - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They say they shall c how thing turn out in a week or 2 and then changes things people complain about
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They say they shall c how thing turn out in a week or 2 and then changes things people complain about

if the past is any indictaion of the future, nothing will change, and everything will be funneled into one thread that will be easier to ignore. see also: anni pack thread, DQ prices thread, RB bug thread, why no 2x drops? thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, the thing is... Unfortunately, this awesome game has too many stupid whining players and it's very hard to please them. They never like any updates, they always find something to QQ about, because they have no life. I want them to leave, and we need new, more mature players who can still enjoy the game (like me). I don't give a sh.it about this new patch and I still love the dailies, FCC and TTing. And guess what, you can still enjoy TW, even with the new patch. Only greedy people hate it. Have fun! b:victory