What is the best class?

pass12
pass12 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
What is the best class i would really like to know because i dont want to make some junkb:laugh i would love a replyb:pleased
Post edited by pass12 on

Comments

• XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No such thing. It depends on your play style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PvE wise, claw barb, PvP wise, mages don`t hit like trucks, they make trucks seem toys. Limitless credit card is necessary for such opness, yet if you got one, those may be the ones where you want to play with it. If you don`t have that card, then you prolly should just check which class suits you, those aren`t cheap ones to pull off.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ^Don't let that message scare you away, lol. Most classes can be played without spending real money, unless you are a PVP freak or want to collect rare mounts. :P

Anyways, Venomancer is pretty easy to play, because the pet tanks for you. Venos need no potions and have low repair fee. Good starter class and the best soloer.
  • Grindina - Harshlands
    Grindina - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Most classes can be played without spending real money, unless you are a PVP freak or want to collect rare mounts. :P

He's asking for the best class. Best is the one that spends more $$ u can't deny.
    Best class? Heavy cleric with 100000$ spent.
  • Myalt - Raging Tide
    Myalt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -_- I don't think he's asking for an impossible build... I mean, who would be stupid enough to play a Heavy Cleric? <.< Among common builds, many people think Arcane Veno is the "best" class, because it's extremely easy to play it. Any class is good for PVE. I'm 100% PVE person and never spent a dollar on this game. PVP is different, because cash shoppers dominate, you MUST spend $ to pwn. Lucky me, I hate PVP. (:
  • Grindina - Harshlands
    Grindina - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Stupid question stupid answer :) There is no BEST class, if there would be one everyone would play it. There is best solo class, best dmg... but no class is best at all