What level can I try Cube?

Ow - Dreamweaver
Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Blademaster
Yes I searched. came up with nada.

What level is it safe to try the cube of fate with success? You know.. all the way through?
Post edited by Ow - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My bro almost completed cube at 45 or so. It's not really hard for most rooms. I think it's not a good idea to run it at 6x, but it's definitely doable at your level. Check this guide for it: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157802 The worst rooms for your levels are the 100 second stands (9, 30, 47), PK rooms (11, 14, 32, 34) and PK enabled rooms (the last four I mentioned plus some others). 100 second stands are still hard for me, I can only do the first one.

One problem is that cube can suck a lot of coin. In some rooms you have to pay coins. If you have 400k+ on you after buying dice tickets, you profit around 10k-15k from Golden Boxes if you don't open those. Check the prices for your server, there should be plenty of catshops in the middle of the room 1.

Anyway, I suggest you wait till level 70 or even a bit longer before doing Cube. My first completion was at 77, took me somewhere around six hours on multiple days. Imagine the dice ticket costs...
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I first completed cube....around lvl 55. Did it while I was bored and had some extra cash to waste.

Hardest rooms are the 100 sec stand cause they kill a charm/pots. (I had to sutra, switch between both marrows, and run from damn mobs while dealing with charm **** =.=)

PK rooms aren't too bad on a PvE server. Most people don't die in them unless somebody gets to the room before hand (high lvl) and decides to kill people while in there to waste time.

Other then the coin cost and time, it's usually fun.
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cube is very easy but is based off luck most of the time on my 5 vit bm (lvl 75) i started to do cube got evrey 100 sec stand room and its very easy for a blademaster thow if i was you i would w8 till 75 by then you can use the hp good you can get with tokens and that will make it alot safer there are a few rooms you might fail at so unless you have alot of extra coins i would w8 and you can try the nien event for chips and trade them for tickets if you dont want to buy them
  • BleuFrost - Heavens Tear
    BleuFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Completed first time on BM at lvl 77, in about 20-30 mins. But then I'd been running it for over 15 lvls on another char.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well if you got the money you can d it lower levels but if you got **** luck and hit room where ya gotta fight your dead even if charmed lol so all about the luck and money
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)