Not Connecting Game Update......

ryanscore
ryanscore Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Support Desk
Well after Maintnance I can't seem to log in and it says my current game version is too low and to exit and update and it also says that : update server failed, please try other update server when i try to update....b:surrender wth?
Post edited by ryanscore on

Comments

• ryanscore
    edited August 2010
    Ive tried downloading the newer patches and everything and still isn't working so hopefully a GM will help or something cause if not im going to quit this game
  • Criminal - Harshlands
    Criminal - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    =( Im having the same exact problem
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Maybe the update server is down or they are uploading the patch at the moment. Be patient, I`m sure everything will be ok soon.
  • ryanscore
    edited August 2010
    I have had no problem logging into the game until this update came b:sad
  • taka99
    taka99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I've had this problem for the past month or so now. Same exact thing. =[
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    Corthro - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    they should have left everything alone and people wouldnt have all these problems....now they will be overwhelmed with people asking what to do so they should start looking for an update fix or a new patch b:shutup
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    they should have left everything alone and people wouldnt have all these problems....now they will be overwhelmed with people asking what to do so they should start looking for an update fix or a new patch b:shutup
    Now i wont be able to enjoy the exp event b:angry WAY TO GO PWI
    edited August 2010
    Guys, be realists - nobody will leave the server down - when there is a maintenance then there are people doing it. That means that they are aware of the fact that the server is down, and that they are working on it.
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    The servers are up but its saying that "Your current client version is low. Please exit and update." which its not updating and so i tried downloading the new patches that were posted and im still not getting to log in.
    edited August 2010
    Ok I`m in lunch break, so I got home and launched the client. An update is required, so I click on Patch_2 (or whatever **_2 it is) and the update was successful. Try now.
  • Criminal - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    nope. still cant update =( won't even let me verify
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    its still not updating
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    its still not updating
    The GM needs to read this post and give an answer or what there situation is with the update
    edited August 2010
    Hmm. Reboot your machine, try the other server, look for manual update if there are patches, I don't know this is strange :/
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    ive rebooted and there is only one client server to log in to and i dont see it being a patch problem since it was working before the "update"
    edited August 2010
    Maybe you can't establish connection to the automatic update server. The bad thing is that I have no idea if the manual patch is out now.
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    well im about to call it quits on this server and just go back to the pw my-en and the high rate server i was playing because there shouldnt be any reason to have this much difficulty updating a game especially when other people are logging in just fine and also im running windows 7 but many people are now so it still shouldnt be an issue. I hope they see this post and give some insight on whats going on and some possible fixes because this is just stupid and to top it off the exp event has to start today/tomorrow (havent been to sleep yet) so the chance of leveling my character quicker is shot because they just had to have the update V.V
    edited August 2010
    The patch is out, download it tru here :

Click here to download patch
  • Criminal - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    the only problem is, mine is a fresh install. ver 1.4.2 but the patcher doesnt tell me what version.. sigh and actually, Ive completely uninstalled and reinstalled 3 different times
    edited August 2010
    I`m sure it is old. Try the patch I posted. And you can see your version in left of the Start button.
  • Corthro - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    b:thanksb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    YOUR AWESOME :DD
    edited August 2010
    Good to hear you are in now :)
  • Criminal - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    =) it works. just dunno if I wanna play my 72 cleric on harshlands or start a new char with my fiance
    edited August 2010
    Well it's up to you :) You can always pay a visit in Dreamweaver b:chuckle

/lock b:bye